• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia to test unstoppable 'Satan 2' stealth nuke capable of wiping out a...nation

Re: Russia to test unstoppable 'Satan 2' stealth nuke capable of wiping out a...natio

The submarines are really more like kicking over the table
Damn it, who taught you my strategy for playing chess?

Re: Russia to test unstoppable 'Satan 2' stealth nuke capable of wiping out a...natio

But they also gotta keep an eye out for that devious Queen on their radar. [emoji12]

The gays have nothing to do with it..... Well, maybe except to Republicans, who all believe they are more dangerous than nukes. LOL.

Damn it, who taught you my strategy for playing chess?

Bobby Fischer..... Oh wait, no it wasn't. It was a fisherman named Bobby.

The gays have nothing to do with it..... Well, maybe except to Republicans, who all believe they are more dangerous than nukes. LOL.
I don't have a problem with gay men, as long as they aren't sharing the same bathroom as me. I don't want them looking at my private parts. Make them use the women's room or something, you never know how they might try to pull something on me.

*wonders how many will miss my point*

Last edited:

Its Putin's " Im taking my Ball and going home " weapon

What will Putin do when he gets home and finds that his home has been nuked out of existence?

:lol:

Russia to test unstoppable 'Satan 2' stealth nuke capable of wiping out an ENTIRE NATION - Mirror Online

Perhaps we'd better develop something to counter this?

We'd better elect people that give a crap first.

They're called high altitude stealth bombers. We've had them for years and they are just the one of the things in our arsenal that NO ONE has any answer for.

We also have the quietest subs on the planet, armed with enough nukes to turn both Russia and China into wastelands. We can literally navigate up rivers in any country in the world in these subs undetected . I used to have a roomie who was a bubble-head and he told me about being 40 miles up rivers in Russia in a diesel powered sub (keep in mind that this was 30 years ago and we've gotten better since then). Getting that close undetected means that there is NOTHING that could be done to stop that sub from successfully striking Russia.

With this kind of technology, there isn't any possibility that Russia would ever put such a weapon to use, since they know that doing so means that they cease to exist as a nation.

They're called high altitude stealth bombers. We've had them for years and they are just the one of the things in our arsenal that NO ONE has any answer for.

We also have the quietest subs on the planet, armed with enough nukes to turn both Russia and China into wastelands. We can literally navigate up rivers in any country in the world in these subs undetected . I used to have a roomie who was a bubble-head and he told me about being 40 miles up rivers in Russia in a diesel powered sub (keep in mind that this was 30 years ago and we've gotten better since then). Getting that close undetected means that there is NOTHING that could be done to stop that sub from successfully striking Russia.

With this kind of technology, there isn't any possibility that Russia would ever put such a weapon to use, since they know that doing so means that they cease to exist as a nation.

But these are UNSTOPPABLE SATAN NUKES, able to destroy a country well maybe a small one and are STEALTH. Stealth nukes! Because you can hide Mach twenty reentry vehicle, easy peasy.

Back
Top Bottom