• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia To Release Hillary Intercepted Emails?

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Reliable intelligence sources in the West have indicated that warnings had been received that the Russian Government could in the near future release the text of email messages intercepted from U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server from the time she was U.S. Secretary of State. The release would, the messaging indicated, prove that Secretary Clinton had, in fact, laid open U.S. secrets to foreign interception by putting highly-classified Government reports onto a private server in violation of U.S. law, and that, as suspected, the server had been targeted and hacked by foreign intelligence services.

Russia Is Reportedly Set To Release Clinton's Intercepted Emails | OilPrice.com

Now, I'm not a computer whiz kid by any means, but is it possible that Snowden has shown the Russians a backdoor to the NSA computers?

Now, I'm not a computer whiz kid by any means, but is it possible that Snowden has shown the Russians a backdoor to the NSA computers?

The Russians would not divulge their exploits in NSA attacks.

The Russians are talking about Hillary's private server.

He would not have had access to such a thing.
Now sit down for the reat of my post.
If released and they demonstrate HRC was hacked for sensitive- secret documents before the convention- that the meet reliability as such then consider what will happen.

Reliable intelligence sources in the West have indicated that warnings had been received that the Russian Government could in the near future release the text of email messages intercepted from U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server from the time she was U.S. Secretary of State. The release would, the messaging indicated, prove that Secretary Clinton had, in fact, laid open U.S. secrets to foreign interception by putting highly-classified Government reports onto a private server in violation of U.S. law, and that, as suspected, the server had been targeted and hacked by foreign intelligence services.

It corresponds to the Russian military strategy of destabilisation of our societies. We are being drawn into a cold war and had better snap out of the stumble we have been in for 8 years. Because we have let down our guard and been hurt badly on a number of fronts.

The Russians would not divulge their exploits in NSA attacks.

The Russians are talking about Hillary's private server.

Yes, I know that, but since NSA monitors everyone, could they have gotten into theirs to get that info?

If released and they demonstrate HRC was hacked for sensitive- secret documents before the convention- that the meet reliability as such then consider what will happen.

Ok, thanks.

Taking out Hillary is huge and I'd like to see it.

It corresponds to the Russian military strategy of destabilization of our societies. We are being drawn into a cold war and had better snap out of the stumble we have been in for 8 years. Because we have let down our guard and been hurt badly on a number of fronts.

That's because obama is a neophyte and weak. What the military has done so far was only because they pushed him to do it......and they are still hamstrung!

Last edited:

Man, that looks like it was written by PSYOP. So Russia wants to hurry things along, huh? I'll believe it when I see them actually leak the information instead of leaking that their going to leak it. Although, Snowden's exile in Russia does give a bit of credence that Russia has something...but I thought he already gave everything to wiki leaks before he went to Russia.

So if conservatives support Russia's intervention into American elections....does this mean that they're communist sympathizers, now? Hmmm, I wonder what Trump has promised Putin if he's elected? Or maybe....Trump is the Manchurian candidate.

Last edited:
Yes, I know that, but since NSA monitors everyone, could they have gotten into theirs?

Ok, thanks.

That's because obama is a neophyte and weak. What the military has done so far was only because they pushed him to do it......and they are still hamstrung!

And Bernie beats Trump hands down.

Hmm. You don't think this is the first of the FBI leaks because the criminal charges they want filed against Hillary was thwarted by the DOJ and the Obama administration?

WikiLeaks would be one method to assure anonymity. I wonder if Russian contacts might be another.

Man, that looks like it was written by PSYOP. So Russia wants to hurry things along, huh? I'll believe it when I see them actually leak the information instead of leaking that their going to leak it. Although, Snowden's exile in Russia does give a bit of credence that Russia has something...but I thought he already gave everything to wiki leaks before he went to Russia.

So if conservatives support Russia's intervention into American elections....does this mean that they're communist sympathizers, now? Hmmm, I wonder what Trump has promised Putin if he's elected? Or maybe....Trump is the Manchurian candidate.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

And Bernie beats Trump hands down.

No way Hoo-Sah!

Hmm. You don't think this is the first of the FBI leaks because the criminal charges they want filed against Hillary was thwarted by the DOJ and the Obama administration?

WikiLeaks would be one method to assure anonymity. I wonder if Russian contacts might be another.

Now, you might be onto something. There is more than one way to skin a cat! ;)

No way Hoo-Sah!

Now, you might be onto something. There is more than one way to skin a cat! ;)

Check it out, Bernie wins big time

Get serious.

Let's be smart and ferret out: What would possible motives be for Russia?

I see them being afraid of Clinton. She is a hawk on foreign policy, but she is fickle. After all, she upended much of the Middle East and walked away. Russia was also negatively affected by refugees coming into Russian held areas, albeit with a Muslim population.

If there is any constant in Russian thinking is that they are paranoid and see a boogeyman behind every bush, and Trump may seen to be more concerned with business than military gamesmanship.

Lastly, the old "You're not any better than anyone else. You are failing." But if we need help with China someday, we'd like to be sure you will pick up the phone ;)

Other ideas?

Yes, I know that, but since NSA monitors everyone, could they have gotten into theirs to get that info?

Ok, thanks.

I do not really think the military is much at fault for the mess Obama has made. State would be more the address and maybe the NSC.

But even they should not be allowed to step in and grab the man's claim to fame.

I cannot wait to see this, if they actually have them to begin with.

It corresponds to the Russian military strategy of destabilisation of our societies. We are being drawn into a cold war and had better snap out of the stumble we have been in for 8 years. Because we have let down our guard and been hurt badly on a number of fronts.

What has Russia done that we have not during these 8 years?

We have hurt other countries and societies as well.

A good hacker can gain access to most any software based program.

Hackers penetrated Pentagon email

Not arguing, but a 15 year old kid hacked NASA a while back as well and endangered the space station.

15-Year-Old Admits Hacking NASA Computers - ABC News

Are you kidding me?

Dead serious.

Actually, we can go back 15 years and make Russia look saintly.

Russia was inoperable after the Soviet implosion. We did not worry about Russia for some time, as the international stage seemed much less daunting and tried to win a "Peace Dividend" as we called it. US interest was on the Clinton boom that produced, what Greenspan referred to as irrational exuberance. This wildly irresponsible behavior carried with it a stance of sleeping on the international watch.

After Putin took power he began to restructure the foreign policy of his country fired by the price of oil and some other raw materials. Since the run up to the Iraq imbroglio Putin has been actually waging war with us. The methods and instruments are various, but increasingly well understood to the point of having been formulated as the Gerasimov Doctrin.

A good hacker can gain access to most any software based program.

Hackers penetrated Pentagon email

Not arguing, but a 15 year old kid hacked NASA a while back as well and endangered the space station.

15-Year-Old Admits Hacking NASA Computers - ABC News

Just yesterday someone wanted me to show evidence that anyone could have hacked Hillary's email server. :lamo You know these people that want Hillary to be Prez so bad that they'll ask for proof that the sky is blue.

I do believe that Wiki has indicated that they have enough information to get Hillary indicted...

And I don't think that, just because Russia has gotten involved, that Trump cannot use a valid circumstance, or whatever happens along, to his advantage.

Besides which proves to the world that Hillary Clinton is a liar, incompetent and a National Security liability to this country

Sent from my iRULU_V3 using Tapatalk

I do believe that Wiki has indicated that they have enough information to get Hillary indicted...

And I don't think that, just because Russia has gotten involved, that Trump cannot use a valid circumstance, or whatever happens along, to his advantage.

Besides which proves to the world that Hillary Clinton is a liar, incompetent and a National Security liability to this country

Sent from my iRULU_V3 using Tapatalk

I'll believe it when I see it...the information that is. Because if all Wiki has are interceptions of her emails then wouldn't the State Department already have them on their system and checked through them and released the ones they didn't deem classified to the public?

A lot of people believed that Trump wouldn't win the nomination, either. But boy were they wrong and I think those who believe Hillary will get indicted will be wrong, too.

You need to find a Readers Digest version of Russian history. Let me paraphrase: "To be Russian is to suffer". And they ain't talking 8 years worth.

Russia has been invaded from nearly all directions at one time or another. Russia's goal today is to recapture it's satellite states which serve as buffers between possible European invaders. Far fetched? They have seen ancient history, and one can argue now see the repopulation of Europe with Muslims. As they say in Russia "We have seen this movie before". As far fetched as it seems to us, Russia began as a group of warring tribes before there was a written language. Like the Chinese and other cultures, they take a much longer view of history than the USA does.

I'm not making excuses for Russia, but can you name a war they have won?

Back
Top Bottom