• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Strikes Deals to Sell Its Coronavirus Vaccine Internationally

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Moscow is in various stages of talks and has received requests to supply as many as 1.2 billion doses of its vaccine, which is still in the trial phase

Russia has struck preliminary agreements to sell its Covid-19 vaccine to more than 10 countries in Asia, South America and the Middle East, a development that could give Moscow valuable economic and political leverage internationally.

Russian officials say they have secured preliminary deals for the vaccine to be delivered to countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and India.

In... [paywwall]

This vaccine has not yet been fully tested and approved as safe & effective. It could be a real coup for Russia if the stuff proves out.

Moscow is in various stages of talks and has received requests to supply as many as 1.2 billion doses of its vaccine, which is still in the trial phase

Russia has struck preliminary agreements to sell its Covid-19 vaccine to more than 10 countries in Asia, South America and the Middle East, a development that could give Moscow valuable economic and political leverage internationally.

Russian officials say they have secured preliminary deals for the vaccine to be delivered to countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and India.

In... [paywwall]

This vaccine has not yet been fully tested and approved as safe & effective. It could be a real coup for Russia if the stuff proves out.
If this stuff proves out, wouldn't that be some of the best news of the year?

It looks like I may be driving down to Mexico.

Would you trust it?
I would assume that by the time it was available in the United States, it would have met the same safety and effectiveness standards as any other vaccine distributed here. And if that's the case, why wouldn't anyone trust it? Im not some anti vaxxer. If some guy at the liquor store offered to sell it to me over the counter, no I would not trust it just because he and Putin said so.

But that guy has sold me bad stuff so many times before; never trusting him again.

Back
Top Bottom