• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Signals It Will Take More Ukrainian Children, a Crime in Progress

@Juin, more fresh meat for Russian pedos.

Just Great.

I dont believe Russians are anymore pedos than other Europeans.

And I am not sure how that addresses the question. Whether in Lysychansk or in Russia, the kids were among Russians. Are you saying Lysyschansk Russians are less pedo- going by your accusation- than Russians in Russia?

The case Kyiv is trying to make is that kids taken from Lysychansk, Ukraine to Russia is for the purpose of Russification. That is misinformation because the insinuation is that Lysychansk kids are not Russian and Russia is taking them to Russia to Russify them. I suppose it make sense like saying, in a hypothetical, that kids from Austria taken to Germany is for the purpose of Germanifying them.

I suppose maybe both misinformation may gain traction in the Americas, where some may not be in touch enough to figure out that it is absurd to talk of Germanifying Austrian kids

I dont believe Russians are anymore pedos than other Europeans.

And I am not sure how that addresses the question. Whether in Lysychansk or in Russia, the kids were among Russians. Are you saying Lysyschansk Russians are less pedo- going by your accusation- than Russians in Russia?

The case Kyiv is trying to make is that kids taken from Lysychansk, Ukraine to Russia is for the purpose of Russification. That is misinformation because the insinuation is that Lysychansk kids are not Russian and Russia is taking them to Russia to Russify them. I suppose it make sense like saying, in a hypothetical, that kids from Austria taken to Germany is for the purpose of Germanifying them.

I suppose maybe both misinformation may gain traction in the Americas, where some may not be in touch enough to figure out that it is absurd to talk of Germanifying Austrian kids
Are you that naive. What Russia is doing is hog heaven for pedos.

I bet the Russians are really getting frustrated trying to provoke counter-atrocities.

Are you that naive. What Russia is doing is hog heaven for pedos.

I do not consider Russians any more demons than other human beings

:rolleyes:

And... Shazaam!

Back
Top Bottom