• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Sends Warship With 'Special Cargo' To Syria[W:16]

Ontologuy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Well, here we go: Russia sends warship with 'special cargo' to Syria
A Russian warship carrying "special cargo" will be dispatched toward Syria, a navy source said on Friday, as the Kremlin beefs up its presence in the region ahead of possible US strikes against the Damascus regime. ...
Can WWIII be far behind?

Obama is a civil rights kind of leader, and is way over his head in these quagmire international crises.

God help us all!

Re: Russia Sends Warship With 'Special Cargo' To Syria

Sky falling!!11!!

:scared:

Hell that could be anything, including cases of vodka.

Sky falling!!11!!

:scared:
I know you like to "Be Happy , Don't worry" but, Obama is f%&king with the wrong people. This could all end very badly.

Just for fun (or not), read through a few of the comments at the link.

People are becoming aware that obama's ego could get us all killed.

I know you like to "Be Happy , Don't worry" but, Obama is f%&king with the wrong people. This could all end very badly.

We're the only superpower, we can **** with whomever we want.

That is BS Not with wimpy boy at the helm, for sure

That is BS Not with wimpy boy at the helm, for sure

I bet Obama could kick your ass.

Your attitude is ****, your the punk at school always beating somebody up. But that doesn't last forever. It's not impressive to anybody but high school softmores.

I bet Obama could kick your ass.

Geez how old are you? It's about time you left your Mom's basement don't ya think?

Geez how old are you? It's about time you left your Mom's basement don't ya think?

I don't think he's so wimpy nor a boy. I bet he's a lot smarter and clever than you and he'd whup up on ya. Just sayin'

World War III is not coming. We are not going to fight Russia. Any resistance from Syria will be swiftly dealt with. /endofstory

World War III is not coming. We are not going to fight Russia. Any resistance from Syria will be swiftly dealt with. /endofstory

I agree that World War III is not coming but Russia could be supplying weapons that could make things risky for the fleet outside Syria. This is Russia backing its ally with what they would call defensive weapons.

Moderator's Warning:
Fifteen posts in and most of them are off-topic and/or personal comments. Please return to the topic which is not each other or who can beat up who.

A surprise! Don't you just love surprises from Russia, with love. Since we've already told everybody everywhere what we're maybe about to do, I'd say they have a pretty good idea what might help Syria out.

Back
Top Bottom