• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

No, it is precisely what you suggested. I don't think for a moment that your wife lacks decency. You cannot claim that she was a top interrogator getting needed info, but ALL of her coworkers were indecent. So take your Cheap right back at yourself.
It's a BS story anyway so it really doesn't matter.

Do you think anyone who knows your posting history believes you. And just as importantly do you think anyone who has any real experience with the military or the CIA believes your story.

I do my best....you do what ever it is you do.....

Maybe. I understand that Putin isn't in control of the whole government. The GRU might've authorized it in retaliation for something we did to them. Who knows?

I seriously doubt anyone in the Russian government authorized anything so explosive without Putin's say-so.

I seriously doubt anyone in the Russian government authorized anything so explosive without Putin's say-so.

I agree. Though that will be the go to explanation by Putin and Trump.

The Taliban were already too happy to kill NATO troops, I don't think they needed an incentive.

But they took the pay...

Russia secretly offered Afghan militants bounties to kill U.S. troops, intelligence says

Islamic militants, or armed criminal elements closely associated with them, are believed to have collected some bounty money, the officials said. Twenty Americans were killed in combat in Afghanistan in 2019, but it was not clear which killings were under suspicion.​

So that means Russian mercenaries are killing American troops. And trump has known this for months... aaaaaaaannnd done nothing.

Your point is that the intelligence is incorrect? Or that it doesn't matter?

As a general rule of thumb, the Five Eyes can't be unilaterally trusted as they have their own agendas; namely survival and power.

The CIA has instigated more atrocities and human rights violations than the nazis at the height of their rein.

As a general rule of thumb, the Five Eyes can't be unilaterally trusted as they have their own agendas; namely survival and power.

The CIA has instigated more atrocities and human rights violations than the nazis at the height of their rein.

The CIA has murdered tens of millions of people and conquered Western Europe? Got a source for that?

:roll:

Thank you for posting one of the dumbest posts I have seen on this site for quite some time. Good to see people always trying to raise the bar.

Thank you for posting one of the dumbest posts I have seen on this site for quite some time. Good to see people always trying to raise the bar.

I've learned there are some posters who can be counted on for dumb posts.

According to this report, a series of response options was developed in March, but to date no action has been authorized by the White House. Putin's press secretary claims Moscow has not been informed of this intelligence. It will be interesting to see how this situation is handled by the hawkish Pompeo and the conciliatory Trump.

For a source that isn't behind a paywall

Russia secretly offered Afghan militants bounties to kill U.S. troops, intelligence says - Chicago Tribune

I agree about the Taliban. How do you feel about Russia urging them to kill NATO and American troops?

Not only urging, but paying bounties for it.

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says - The New York Times

According to this report, a series of response options was developed in March, but to date no action has been authorized by the White House. Putin's press secretary claims Moscow has not been informed of this intelligence. It will be interesting to see how this situation is handled by the hawkish Pompeo and the conciliatory Trump.

I wonder if the US financed Afghans to kill Russians during the invasion...

Last edited:
The CIA has murdered tens of millions of people and conquered Western Europe? Got a source for that?

:roll:

The CIA (America), has been flouncing around the world destabilising governments, overthrowing legitimate regimes and financing proxy actors for decades, notably in Latin America. Nicaragua vs. US, for example, Iran-Contra for another. As far as violations of human rights are concerned you need look no further than the illegal detentions in Guantanamo Bay and the charmingly euphemistic "extraordinary rendition" episodes.

Nicaragua v. United States - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I agree about the Taliban. How do you feel about Russia urging them to kill NATO and American troops?
I feel that when the Democrats failed with their attempts to accuse Russia of meddling in the American election, the bastards came up with a new lie.

"...press Secretary of the Russian President Dmitry Peskov said that the Kremlin is not aware of the charges from the White house. "If someone brings charges, we will respond," Mr. Peskov added. A spokesman for the Taliban, as well as the press services of the National security Council, the Pentagon, the state Department and the CIA, declined to comment."

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says - The New York Times

the have been doing it for YEARS ! bomb Pugabe and his crime cartel with oil gas sanction today !!! related Brixton. 22 officers injured and police cars smashed after street party

The Taliban were already too happy to kill NATO troops, I don't think they needed an incentive.

you are wrong, Taliban need 1) political support 2) money 3) weapons, and this is what Moscow thugs are giving to them for years

181109102633-russia-taliban-large-169.jpg

I dont believe it. US INTEL has been wrong about Russia so many times -and Russia doesn't back the Taliban per se'
Russia is content tolet us stay there, since our mission is FUBAR, without paying a bounty

I dont believe it. US INTEL has been wrong about Russia so many times -and Russia doesn't back the Taliban per se'
Russia is content tolet us stay there, since our mission is FUBAR, without paying a bounty

What have they been wrong about in regards to Russia?

Is Russia arming the Afghan Taliban? - BBC News

testifying at a Senate hearing in May 2017, US Defense Intelligence Agency Director Lt-Gen Vincent R Stewart said: "I have not seen real physical evidence of weapons or money being transferred."

US Defense Secretary James Mattis told the House Armed Services Committee in October 2017 that he wanted to see more evidence about the level of Russian support for the Taliban, adding that what he had seen "doesn't make sense".

Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on record saying, in July 2017, "we haven't seen any proofs, any confirmed information about that kind of support".

For its part Tajikistan has denied funnelling Russian weapons to the Taliban, calling Gen Nicholson's claim "groundless".

Russia has shown itself to be a bad actor, and being conciliatory, and lauding "good relationships" with Putin are destructive to our national interests. There is no reason to welcome Russia to the G7.

Yes, but the fool’s gold fuhrer still dreams of a Trump Tower Moscow.

Clapper and Brennan have accused Russia of "collusion / then "interferece" from Mueller - both are shakey and unsupported

Mueller’s Own Report Undercuts Its Core Russia-Meddling Claims
https://www.realclearinvestigations...ndercuts_its_core_russia-meddling_claims.html

PolitiFact | Donald Trump’s Mostly False claim that James Clapper said no collusion found in Russia probe

President Donald Trump claimed that former U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper has definitively said the Trump campaign did not collude in Moscow’s interference with the 2016 election.

So all you have is one person, Brennan. He's no longer in the federal government.

There are so many countries in the G7 that are not the top 7 economies, so nothing wrong with including Russia, when other European nations are being included. It's better for dialogue and cooperation.

Which of those 'other' nations invaded Ukraine and kept a chunk of it for themselves? That's why Russia was kicked out of the G8. When they return Crimea to Ukraine, maybe we can think about it.

Clapper and Brennan have accused Russia of "collusion / then "interferece" from Mueller - both are shakey and unsupported

Mueller’s Own Report Undercuts Its Core Russia-Meddling Claims
https://www.realclearinvestigations...ndercuts_its_core_russia-meddling_claims.html

Shaky and unsupported?

Did the guy in your AM radio tell you that? Or was it Fox.

Evidence of collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign in 2016 is extensive, and very well documented.

Even Fox talking heads admit it now.

The Stone trial confirmed that the Trump campaign knew about the Russian hacks of the DNC server, and that Stone coordinated thier use through WikIleaks, which served as the cut out for the GRU.

The Trump Tower meeting happened. Hardly “shaky and unsupported.”

Back
Top Bottom