• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia says footage in Ukraine's Bucha was 'ordered' to blame Russia

RealityNow

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

end quote
Russia's foreign ministry said that footage of dead civilians in the Ukrainian town of Bucha had been "ordered" by the United States as part of a plot to blame Russia.

end quote

Russian's are pushing pure craziness... IF they had not invaded and bombed and killed all these people, there would be no issue, because the people would not be dead.

Russia says footage in Ukraine's Bucha was 'ordered' to blame Russia​

Change "to blame" to "to expose" and take the United States out of the equation and now ya' got something.

Last edited:

end quote
Russia's foreign ministry said that footage of dead civilians in the Ukrainian town of Bucha had been "ordered" by the United States as part of a plot to blame Russia.

end quote

Russian's are pushing pure craziness... IF they had not invaded and bombed and killed all these people, there would be no issue, because the people would not be dead.
No shit, this sounds like something our crazy ex prez would say.

I don’t know what that footage is and neither does anyone else until it’s independently verified.

I don’t know what that footage is and neither does anyone else until it’s independently verified.
It's dead people laying in the streets, but no, no one should be setting their hair on fire until it's verified these civilians were criminally murdered. And that is what is happening. They are examining the bodies and finding they were executed, tortured, raped.

They say you're not supposed to do that to civilians or even POW's, so there's no excuse. The Ukrainians didn't do that to themselves.

We may be getting exaggerated numbers, I don't know, but it is NOT a false flag. Have a little common sense.

It's dead people laying in the streets, but no, no one should be setting their hair on fire until it's verified these civilians were criminally murdered. And that is what is happening. They are examining the bodies and finding they were executed, tortured, raped.

They say you're not supposed to do that to civilians or even POW's, so there's no excuse. The Ukrainians didn't do that to themselves.

We may be getting exaggerated numbers, I don't know, but it is NOT a false flag. Have a little common sense.
Neither you nor I know that. I don’t trust anything that isn’t independently verified from a place that tried to pass off snippets from video games as war footage. That is common sense.

But let’s assume for a moment that it’s real and none of it has been staged or falsified. We still don’t know what happened. They could just as easily be victims of extrajudicial killings of collaborators or any number of other things. We won’t know until there is an independent investigation.

Neither you nor I know that. I don’t trust anything that isn’t independently verified from a place that tried to pass off snippets from video games as war footage.
What are you talking about?
That is common sense.

But let’s assume for a moment that it’s real and none of it has been staged or falsified. We still don’t know what happened. They could just as easily be victims of extrajudicial killings of collaborators.
What is the extrajudicial killings of collaborators mean? Translate.

We've already read what the Russian propagandists have been saying on this very board. We should be able to read through all the Russian lies.

What are you talking about?
What is the extrajudicial killings of collaborators mean? Translate.
It means that in times of war and especially occupation - people seen to be collaborating or even just cooperating with the occupier often have a target on their back.

It means that in times of war and especially occupation - people seen to be collaborating or even just cooperating with the occupier often have a target on their back.
I thought of that. But since the Ukranian forces weren't in there to do it until the Russians left, and these bodies were discovered as soon as the Russians rolled out, it would be a neat trick.

I thought of that. But since the Ukranian forces weren't in there to do it until the Russians left, and these bodies were discovered as soon as the Russians rolled out, it would be a neat trick.
It doesn’t have to be Ukranian forces. In WW2 it was mostly resistance groups. So if babushka is baking piroshkis for the Russians then maybe somebody in a local resistance cell decides it’s time for her to take a dirt nap.

It doesn’t have to be Ukranian forces. In WW2 it was mostly resistance groups. So if babushka is baking piroshkis for the Russians then maybe somebody in a local resistance cell decides it’s time for her to take a dirt nap.
And that makes more sense to you than the occupying forces doing it? Why? Do you trust Russia to tell the truth?

And that makes more sense to you than the occupying forces doing it? Why? Do you trust Russia to tell the truth?
I think it’s a distinct possibility and we shouldn’t assume the Russians did it just because Ukraine says so. First, the footage needs to be independently verified and then there needs to be an independent investigation.

I think it’s a distinct possibility and we shouldn’t assume the Russians did it just because Ukraine says so. First, the footage needs to be independently verified and then there needs to be an independent investigation.
There is one underway now, so we can revisit it when they're finished.

MSDNC are certainly licking their lips gleefully over this story, which gives me reason to be wary

FoxNews picks up the Russian story in 5… 4… 3…

Back
Top Bottom