• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia registers virus vaccine, Putin's daughter given it

Jack Fabulous

Friend Zone
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Russia registers virus vaccine, Putin'''s daughter given it | Fox News

Russian President Vladimir Putin says that a coronavirus vaccine developed in the country has been registered for use and one of his daughters has already been inoculated. Speaking at a government meeting Tuesday, Putin said that the vaccine has proven efficient during tests, offering a lasting immunity from the coronavirus.

Keeping in mind that this IS Russia and the possibility exists that this could all go south in a hurry, this has got to be the most encouraging news I've heard yet. I'll be very interested to see the results of this going forward.

Russia registers virus vaccine, Putin'''s daughter given it | Fox News

Keeping in mind that this IS Russia and the possibility exists that this could all go south in a hurry, this has got to be the most encouraging news I've heard yet. I'll be very interested to see the results of this going forward.

Hahahahaha...they are basically moving fast forward with a vaccine that has not been thoroughly tested. And I wouldn't put it past them to have stolen all of the data from European and US companies working on vaccines.

Putin is a notorious liar, and so is his media (state run, lest you forget).

Hahahahaha...they are basically moving fast forward with a vaccine that has not been thoroughly tested. And I wouldn't put it past them to have stolen all of the data from European and US companies working on vaccines.

So when I said... "Keeping in mind that this IS Russia and the possibility exists that this could all go south in a hurry" it was somehow not a clear enough disclaimer for you?

Simply can’t be possible.

He’s either lying and fully preparing to offer a placebo to the nation (he also did not actually give it to his daughter).

Or he’s fully prepared to put a untested vaccine out there and cause massive unforeseen issues or it’s simply ineffective (he also did not actually give it to his daughter).

In either case he crossed from murderous, cold, calculating autocrat, to insane dictator pretty quick with this one.

So when I said... "Keeping in mind that this IS Russia and the possibility exists that this could all go south in a hurry" it was somehow not a clear enough disclaimer for you?

Meeeeeow!

If it works, it works. Time will tell, and right now it's far too soon to know. It will take many months for data to be collated. Russia is now in talks concerning efficacy and data with the WHO about this vaccine.
Russia has a good history of producing vaccines, including for Yellow Fever.

Last edited:

Not when you follow it up with "this has got to be the most encouraging news I've heard yet".

You know it hasn't been "thoroughly tested" for a fact? If it works, it works. Time will tell.

Russian President Vladimir Putin announces approval of coronavirus vaccine before completion of clinical trials - New York Daily News

He made the announcement on state TV despite the fact that the vaccine has not yet completed clinical trials. It has raised the eyebrows of both scientists in Russia and abroad, who have warned that rushing to implement a vaccine prior to Phase 3 trials — which normally last for months and involves testing thousands of people — could prove detrimental.

He’s either lying and fully preparing to offer a placebo to the nation (he also did not actually give it to his daughter).

Or he’s fully prepared to put a untested vaccine out there and cause massive unforeseen issues or it’s simply ineffective (he also did not actually give it to his daughter).

In either case he crossed from murderous, cold, calculating autocrat, to insane dictator pretty quick with this one.

It does seem unlikely that they could have come up with a safe and effective vaccine this quickly, but on the other hand, Russia is very advanced in bio-weapons so they may have already known a great deal about this type of virus before all of this even happened.

Their media is a gang of propaganda spreading whores, lying to promote a particular narrative to shape the conclusions of the people that are suspicious of the narrative since it departs from logic.

How does that differ from our media?

Do you have a link saying that his daughter has not gotten vaccinated?

Their media is a gang of propaganda spreading whores, lying to promote a particular narrative to shape the conclusions of the people that are suspicious of the narrative since it departs from logic.

When you speak of OANN and Fox News, not much.

Sounds just like Trump; "lying to promote a particular narrative". So yes, no different.

If it works, it works. Time will tell, and right now it's far too soon to know. Russia is now in talks concerning efficacy and data with the WHO about this vaccine.
Russia has a good history of producing vaccines, including for Yellow Fever.

If they vaccinate enough people and the outcomes are good, that could qualify as a Stage 3 test.

However, the statistics from Russia are what they are and are probably not what they should be.

The race for a vaccine is on around the world and competition ALWAYS produces better efficiencies.

In for pics of his daughter, assuming over 18.

When you speak of OANN and Fox News, not much.

I just go back to the church that was fire bombed by the mostly peaceful protesters, the 51 cops who were injured by the mostly peaceful protesters and the media that worked to hide the facts.

Damages in Minneapolis are now estimated to be a billion dollars by the mostly peaceful protesters.

The Miracle Mile in Chicago was looted, burned and vandalized by the mostly peaceful protesters while 4 others in the city were killed and more than 30 were gunned down.

There seems to be a lot of death and destruction be perpetrated by those who are described by our media propagandists as "mostly peaceful".

Call it a strong hunch.

It wouldn’t surprise me if you trust Putin though on this.

Given you’re a Trumpist.

Why are the two connected in your mind? Are you one of the weak minded dupes mislead by our media propagandists?

Back
Top Bottom