• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia registers virus vaccine, Putin's daughter given it

yes, the entire procedure. thanks for not knowing what you're talking about on yet another topic.

Yes, we learned something together. Daughters get unproven vaccines fairly regularly. Apparently a normal procedure, approved by the FDA. Who knew.

Yes, we learned something together. Daughters get unproven vaccines fairly regularly. Apparently a normal procedure, approved by the FDA. Who knew.

which, if you leave out the actual and full procedure, you prove once again that you look uneducated.

thanks again. it's pretty funny to watch.

which, if you leave out the actual and full procedure, you prove once again that you look uneducated.

thanks again. it's pretty funny to watch.

The full procedure that includes injecting unproven vaccines into daughters? Yeah, apparently it happens. You seem quite shocked. Obviously you didn't know.

But don't bother explaining it in your own words. I know that's tough. Maybe another google link will educate you.

The full procedure that includes injecting unproven vaccines into daughters? Yeah, apparently it happens. You seem quite shocked. Obviously you didn't know.

But don't bother explaining it in your own words. I know that's tough. Maybe another google link will educate you.

you literally don't know the accepted procedure for R&D and discovering new drugs. it's like you're in Mayberry and just take some new magic elixir from the traveling con man passing through.

but you know what, let's do it your/Putin's way. that would save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for development/testing/etc. sure, a ton of people would die but isn't $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ more important.

They are a national "news" cable channel. And they didn't cover it either. So stop with the nonsense.

Does that change the bias of the three major broadcast national News outlets? In what way?

In passing, I googled "Catholic church burned" and did not get a hit from any of the major broadcast outlets at all.

FOX News ran a story on Monday, July 13. I suppose they wanted to wait un til the smoke, literally, cleared.

Does that change the bias of the three major broadcast national News outlets? In what way?

In passing, I googled "Catholic church burned" and did not get a hit from any of the major broadcast outlets at all.

FOX News ran a story on Monday, July 13. I suppose they wanted to wait un til the smoke, literally, cleared.

Can you prove they did not cover it due to bias?

With all due respect, we do not know if his daughter actually received that vaccine.

President Putin's word for anything must always be taken with a grain of salt.

you literally don't know the accepted procedure for R&D and discovering new drugs. it's like you're in Mayberry and just take some new magic elixir from the traveling con man passing through.

but you know what, let's do it your/Putin's way. that would save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for development/testing/etc. sure, a ton of people would die but isn't $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ more important.

Nah. We'll do it your way. Until a vaccine has been proven 100% safe and effective in humans with zero side effects, no human should ever be given it.

I mean, that's not what the FDA procedure is, nor the procedure for any other vaccine research or safety oversight agency, but it hopefully it works for you over there in Beaver Cleaverville.

I personally accept the FDA procedure you posted. It's kinda in between Putin and you.

Nah. We'll do it your way. Until a vaccine has been proven 100% safe and effective in humans with zero side effects, no human should ever be given it.

I mean, that's not what the FDA procedure is, nor the procedure for any other vaccine research or safety oversight agency, but it hopefully it works for you over there in Beaver Cleaverville.

I personally accept the FDA procedure you posted. It's kinda in between Putin and you.

okay, so your 100% comment proves you don't actually know the accepted R&D procedure used by the medical/research community (developed over time).

i guess i shouldn't argue with you. you simply don't know how it works and don't seem to want to know. if you'd like to educate yourself i can hook you up with a retired CEO of a pharmaceutical company that i know that went through the process. it's actually fascinating.

okay, so your 100% comment proves you don't actually know the accepted R&D procedure used by the medical/research community (developed over time).

i guess i shouldn't argue with you. you simply don't know how it works and don't seem to want to know. if you'd like to educate yourself i can hook you up with a retired CEO of a pharmaceutical company that i know that went through the process. it's actually fascinating.

I mean, or you could explain it in your own words... Seems way eaiser...

But you won't, and we both know it, because it will prove me right and invalidate your uneducated post about a father allowing an unproven vaccine to be given to his daughter.

I mean, it was literally right there in the FDA link you posted.

With all due respect, we do not know if his daughter actually received that vaccine.

President Putin's word for anything must always be taken with a grain of salt.

And watch out, it may not be salt.

So much is being put on this vaccine and on the primacy in its production, that we should expect all sorts of provocations around the russian vaccine. Do you think that Big Pharma will allow the russians to be the first? No, the fact that they are already the first is a fact, it remains only to discredit this fact. For this purpose, Big Pharma has pocket politicians and "free" journalists.

Western editorial offices intimidate the audience of their countries with the russian vaccine. Sure, if Russia ban its export from the country, the same Western Western editorial offices intimidate the audience of their countries with the Russian vaccine. But, if Russia ban its export from the country, then the same Western reactions will start screaming about "Putin does not give the vaccine to the world!'

Back
Top Bottom