• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia registers virus vaccine, Putin's daughter given it

The KGB thug is full of ****. He couldn't lie straight in bed.

Sounds just like Trump; "lying to promote a particular narrative". So yes, no different.

There is a kind of openness in the Russian media as it is state run.

The lying butt holes in the American media are lying even about who controls them.

In their defense, the lying butt holes seem to believe that they are pursuing a virtuous path so the ends justify the lies.

They've now departed so completely from any connection to reality that they don't seem to be able to recognize it when it steps up and burns their cities.

It's really quite amazing.

I wonder how these, blindly partisan hacks would have written the stories on Kristallnacht if they were working for the Nazi papers back in the day.

Simply can’t be possible.

He’s either lying and fully preparing to offer a placebo to the nation (he also did not actually give it to his daughter).

Or he’s fully prepared to put a untested vaccine out there and cause massive unforeseen issues or it’s simply ineffective (he also did not actually give it to his daughter).

In either case he crossed from murderous, cold, calculating autocrat, to insane dictator pretty quick with this one.

Would you put Bill Gates in the same category? You do realize he has bankrolled and has been involved with vaccine big pharmaceutical companies that have released vaccines that have killed a lot of people especially kids

The KGB thug is full of ****. He couldn't lie straight in bed.

I bet he could lie in bed. ;)

Most men have shown a strong propensity to do exactly that.

Would you put Bill Gates in the same category? You do realize he has bankrolled and has been involved with vaccine big pharmaceutical companies that have released vaccines that have killed a lot of people especially kids

May I see your sources.

I just go back to the church that was fire bombed by the mostly peaceful protesters, the 51 cops who were injured by the mostly peaceful protesters and the media that worked to hide the facts.

Damages in Minneapolis are now estimated to be a billion dollars by the mostly peaceful protesters.

The Miracle Mile in Chicago was looted, burned and vandalized by the mostly peaceful protesters while 4 others in the city were killed and more than 30 were gunned down.

There seems to be a lot of death and destruction be perpetrated by those who are described by our media propagandists as "mostly peaceful".

What does any of this have to do with state media?

There is a kind of openness in the Russian media as it is state run.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
What we’re getting here is a peek into trump’s October Surprise.

What we’re getting here is a peek into trump’s October Surprise.

I was gonna say... How long will it be before Trump begs Putin for the vaccine.

Price Tag - Alaska, a Naval Base in California and a Blowjob.

I was gonna say... How long will it be before Trump begs Putin for the vaccine.

Price Tag - Alaska, a Naval Base in California and a Blowjob.

Regardless, I wonder how many people would be stupid enough to take an October Vaccine seriously.

If I had to guess, I’d estimate about 42% of the country.

He's going to Salisbury half his people.

It does seem unlikely that they could have come up with a safe and effective vaccine this quickly, but on the other hand, Russia is very advanced in bio-weapons so they may have already known a great deal about this type of virus before all of this even happened.

Vaccines are not exactly cutting edge technology.

The longest time in developing one is the testing schedules. Russia is just willing to skip
that stage.

Vaccines are not exactly cutting edge technology.

The longest time in developing one is the testing schedules. Russia is just willing to skip
that stage.

Vaccine testing is for beta cucks.

So... Nothing?

If you call piggy banking and being involved heavily in a dengue vaccine that killed hundreds and possibly thousands in Asia a nothing burger than that is your choice. Gates and Sanofi ****ed up cause simply they had no idea ...

If you call piggy banking and being involved heavily in a dengue vaccine that killed hundreds and possibly thousands in Asia a nothing burger than that is your choice. Gates and Sanofi ****ed up cause simply they had no idea ...

Provide the evidence of the deaths.

Otherwise, buzz off.

what crazy ass father would give their kid an unproven vaccine??????????????

Back
Top Bottom