• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia or Ukraine - which side are you on?

• clearly for Ukraine

Votes: 117 83.0%
  • more or less for Ukraine

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • neutral

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • more or less for Russia

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • clearly for Russia

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Wonder if we can get Biden to flee to China... along with Obama and that whole merry band of traitors.

They can take Lebron James, John Cena, and Eileen Gu with em.

Biden and the others are standing up for freedom - the right is cheering Russia, while shitting on the US, and want to undermine free elections. You people are the traitors to America.

107 out of 128 now say: clearly for Ukraine! (y)(y)(y)

Another question:

Have you ever met any Putin-trolls in the world of the forums - be it here or elsewhere?

No American's will be fighting Russia in Ukraine or anywhere else.
Thats what they say now. What happens when the sanctions and restrictions don't work?

A good friend of mine and former coworker is a Ukranian immigrant. I for one, cannot understand the mentality of any conservative, who isn't on the side of Ukraine.

A good friend of mine and former coworker is a Ukranian immigrant. I for one, cannot understand the mentality of any conservative, who isn't on the side of Ukraine.
More: I cannot understand the mentality of anybody, who isn't on the side of Ukraine.

Now:

109 out of 130 are clearly for Ukraine

As things are now, I cannot understand anymore how anybody can be pro-Putin and anti-Ukraine

You have several options.

Not just for or against
*written one day before the present invasion started*

The longer this war lasts, the more one has to take the side of the Ukraine.

Doesn't matter on here.

Conservatives are automatically pigeon holed as Trumpist's or Putin rowers anyways regardless of how much they may despise them.

We have quite a lot of Ukrainian immigrants here in the Virginia Beach area and I know a few of them from Kayak fishing, but I haven't spoke with them in months.

Doesn't matter on here.

Conservatives are automatically pigeon holed as Trumpist's or Putin rowers anyways regardless of how much they may despise them.

We have quite a lot of Ukrainian immigrants here in the Virginia Beach area and I know a few of them from Kayak fishing, but I haven't spoke with them in months.

Strange because are several conservatives here who are attacked by Trumpists for not kissing his ass. Yet victim away if that makes you feel better.

Now:

• Total voters 137
114 x clearly for Ukraine

If war is inevitable, let's make sure we give the Ukrainians whatever they can use to kill as many Russians as possible. Both for the deterrent effect, and because we still owe Ivan 43,000 body bags from Vietnam (paid him 15,000 in Afghanistan in 1980's).
Written a day before the war started.

As someone from a country that is in the line of fire...politically and economically...tell us which side YOU are on.

(I answered your poll...Neutral.)

I voted for Ukraine

2 + 3 votes for Russia
16 x neutral

One year after the start of the war

Back
Top Bottom