• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia or Ukraine - which side are you on? Non-anonymous version

Russia or Ukraine - which side are you on?

• clearly for Ukraine

• more or less for Ukraine

• neutral

• more or less for Russia

• clearly for Russia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where is the "Against Both" option.
Russia under Putin is aggressive, uncooperative, contentious, harsh and corrupt.
Ukraine under multiple government of multiple countries is unstable, a trouble maker, whiny, corrupt and has never been able to govern itself as a free country for very long.
Both countries have contributed to this mess. Both countries are to blame. Both countries have acted like jerks.

Did you also take this position when the US invaded Iraq?

I saw a video tonight of a family with a screaming child as they were being bombed.

This is why I’m not POTUS - I would have ordered a strike to blast Russian troops back to Moscow….and order hellfire to rain from the sky until Putin was dead or begging for mercy.

God bless and comfort those families in the Ukraine.

I wish we could send in targeted drone strikes and decimate the Russian forces. I wish we could do anything. My Mom heart is crushed after seeing that video.

9eb150725aab08a92b9cc65b1344c177.gif

So far here is my mental list of villains who have openly sided with Russia:
  • Laura Ingraham
  • Glenn Greenwald
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • JD Vance
  • Cucker Tarlson
  • That reality TV dude who was briefly POTUS
  • Jacobin Magazine
  • Candace Owens (she partly walked it back)
How heartwarming that being a shitty person can transcend ideology and political party.

How sad it would be to subscribe to the latest Mad Lib fantasy and not be able to back it up.

I watch Ingraham regularly. Let’s see if you have even one out of context quote to justify calling her a Russkie lover.🙄

This is a copy of the other thread, word for word, the only difference being that the results of this poll aren't anonymous.

You have several options.

Not just for or against.

1645757750566.png

If you are neutral in the face of pure evil, you have taken the side of the oppressor.

Biden’s just a big talking wussy and Putin knows it. Remember his little list? “Please don’t let your cyber-allies attack any important American businesses— or I’ll cry all over you!”

Biden’s just a big talking wussy and Putin knows it. Remember his little list? “Please don’t let your cyber-allies attack any important American businesses— or I’ll cry all over you!”
I'm pissed that have to pro-Biden, but the fawning puss puss is the guy who can't keep his mouth shut about his big, beautiful hands.

That sounds like nearly all of the US Congress.
To my knowledge there have been zero demands from any member of the US Congress of either party to go to war with Russia.

So far here is my mental list of villains who have openly sided with Russia:
  • Laura Ingraham
  • Glenn Greenwald
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • JD Vance
  • Cucker Tarlson
  • That reality TV dude who was briefly POTUS
  • Jacobin Magazine
  • Candace Owens (she partly walked it back)
How heartwarming that being a shitty person can transcend ideology and political party.
So, how is being neutral siding with Russia?

You may not realize this but the Ukraine is not exactly a democracy anyway. Very corrupt place. Probably why Biden's son had been paid millions from the Ukraine.

In principle I am neutral, but in truth my sympathies lie with the Russians. While I'm sure there are plenty of fine people, on both sides as it were, the Russians are fighting against globalist liberalism while the Ukrainians are (objectively) fighting for it.
Well said!

Russia is NOT our foe. Russia is barely a regional power at this stage of the game. Japan has a more powerful navy than Russia does. It is China who has goals of global dominance, not Russia.

This is a copy of the other thread, word for word, the only difference being that the results of this poll aren't anonymous.

Not just for or against.
What side am I on? I trust no group with nuclear weapons; America has been no better than Russia, your constant meddling in the lives and governments of South America. People, finally, have the right to choose who they will be governed by and you simply don't get a say in it. So
your attempted policing of the world, your insistence on the ‘right’ to decide the fates of other people lead inescapably to the conclusion that hegemony is wrong regardless of whether it's you or the Russians.

I'm pissed that have to pro-Biden, but the fawning puss puss is the guy who can't keep his mouth shut about his big, beautiful hands.

Yeah, let’s hear the Helsinki Song again, but make it AFTER explaining why Pootin didn’t invade Ukraine on Trump’s watch.

Ah, you won’t get it right, so I’ll tell you: Pootin took Beatdown Biden’s measure and knew that nothing was more important to Jethro Biden than not getting turned into a “war president.”

So, how is being neutral siding with Russia?
You may not realize this but the Ukraine is not exactly a democracy anyway. Very corrupt place. Probably why Biden's son had been paid millions from the Ukraine.
Why has nobody discussed what this war is really about, oil and gas and Nord Stream 2

Not just for or against.
You do realize it's still anonymous. It's easy to see that most voted for Ukraine. But who?
I kinda like a secret ballot, it's so... eh, democratic...

If you see democracy as “authoritarian,” then all that tells me is that you’ve created a personal definition of authoritarian that means “you don’t get your own way.” Actually, you’ve also redefined it to mean that you do get your own way. Which means that your personal definition of authoritarian is meaningless.

Everyone is a fascist.

Everyone is a racist.

Everyone seeks to commit genocide against their adversaries and annihilate them completely.

Democracy and rule of law is a lie, meant to fool the weak-minded. Those who promote it are the biggest believers in the above concepts.

That is what one has to believe in order to excuse this.

In principle I am neutral, but in truth my sympathies lie with the Russians. While I'm sure there are plenty of fine people, on both sides as it were, the Russians are fighting against globalist liberalism while the Ukrainians are (objectively) fighting for it.
Oh, globalist liberalism sounds so benign...He must have been afraid that democracy would spread to Russia if he stopped jailing & killing his opponents.
Globalist theme song...
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... John Lennon

I am against any aggressor. I would much prefer peace though.. and in this case it is a pure land grab by an narcissistic authoritarian.
Or the start of one.

I'm on the side of Ukraine.

I wish my government and those of our allies were as well.

Not just for or against.
I suggest another option - Are you a paid troll whose goal is to divide and disrupt?

Back
Top Bottom