• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RUSSIA MOPPING UP UKRAINE ARMY -- on the ground report .

Your ability to go out of your way to believe the exact opposite of the truth is absolutely incredible.

Russian advances have stalled. The Russian military is plagued by operational incompetence, weak logistics, low morale, and a chain of command that frankly doesn't give a shit about its soldiers.

Explains why the US has never won anything ( nothing )since we walked you to Berlin keeping Patton on a very short lead .

Time will tell .

I am six figures ahead on Commodities in the last five weeks . Any bets on the outcome ? No limit , good odds .

And to help you . Ukraine is effectively wiped out now . Just a matter of whether they want to surrender or play heroes .

P.S. Your bet is to get good odds and pray for a US False Flag blamed on Russia -- until it collapses because the CIA are amateurs .

Wrong .
It is Dogon -- an African tribe with detail knowledge of the Sirius binary star system . Except that is literally impossible .

You are far, far out of your depth .
Gosh, that was lame.

It bothers me not a jot that I will be permanently banned because I will then spend more time on ATS which has a hugely higher average IQ .

In fact it probably will be a very good thing for me as it will stop me wasting my time here unproductively .My children( 13 and 15) are brighter than 95% of people here and they are boring although lovely .
Leave already, no one will miss you.

Gonzalo Lira reporting from Kharkov
All over bar the shouting as Ukraine military is taking a terrible beating .

Only concern is a desperate chemical False Flag attack as a ruse to try and get NATO support .

Zelensky coked up all the time and high as a kite .

Come on are you a Russian troll or what?

Gonzalo Lira reporting from Kharkov
All over bar the shouting as Ukraine military is taking a terrible beating .

Only concern is a desperate chemical False Flag attack as a ruse to try and get NATO support .

Zelensky coked up all the time and high as a kite .

Why so giddy?

Alternative reality OP seems to be the norm from certain posters

I think russia could be doing better than we think based on these

Hope these Putin ass kisses aren't getting paid in Rubles... They're pretty much worthless now...
I understand Trump's subscription to the Russian version of JUGS magazine has fallen victim to the sanctions. Things are getting serious

I am told everyone supports the war against Russia.
But who is this everyone? The paid Tiktok jerks posing with their flags? The government agents on Facebook and Youtube? The creeps on The View or CNN or some other TV show no one watches? The people in Congress, who collectively have an approval rating of something like 9%?
Like the Antifa aholes, none of those people are real.
Like all those people arguing in favor of Critical Race Theory or sex education for five year olds or whatever, these people on TV and online aren't even real. They are paid agents, hired to create support for the latest fake and scare you off the streets. They are desperately trying to nip this revolution in the bud, and this is how they do it:
they make you think half the country is against you. They make you think these policies have some support, by hiring a few Colberts and Whoopi Goldbergs and Cynthia Nixons to promote them, but no one outside of DC or Hollywood really does support them. The New World Order and Great Reset have almost zero real support. Maybe 2% support, from the already very wealthy. So it isn't you that can be ignored, it is them. If the 98% decide to move against them, all the militaries of the world will not help them. After a few initial skirmishes (which, yes, you may lose), the soldiers will join you.
So quit being bluffed into thinking you can't win.

Words of note from Miles The Big Man Mathis which are very pertinent .To thinkers and Critical thinkers naturally.

I am told everyone supports the war against Russia.
But who is this everyone? The paid Tiktok jerks posing with their flags? The government agents on Facebook and Youtube? The creeps on The View or CNN or some other TV show no one watches? The people in Congress, who collectively have an approval rating of something like 9%?
Like the Antifa aholes, none of those people are real.
Like all those people arguing in favor of Critical Race Theory or sex education for five year olds or whatever, these people on TV and online aren't even real. They are paid agents, hired to create support for the latest fake and scare you off the streets. They are desperately trying to nip this revolution in the bud, and this is how they do it:
they make you think half the country is against you. They make you think these policies have some support, by hiring a few Colberts and Whoopi Goldbergs and Cynthia Nixons to promote them, but no one outside of DC or Hollywood really does support them. The New World Order and Great Reset have almost zero real support. Maybe 2% support, from the already very wealthy. So it isn't you that can be ignored, it is them. If the 98% decide to move against them, all the militaries of the world will not help them. After a few initial skirmishes (which, yes, you may lose), the soldiers will join you.
So quit being bluffed into thinking you can't win.

Words of note from Miles The Big Man Mathis which are very pertinent .To thinkers and Critical thinkers naturally.
What war against Russia?
There is the Russian war of expansion against Ukraine

Explains why the US has never won anything ( nothing )since we walked you to Berlin keeping Patton on a very short lead .

Who is 'we'? Are you Russian?

Probably mean 2004 when the US tried for regime change .

It was 2003. Again, you keep proving yourself unreliable for basic facts.

Why exactly does this thread belong in conspiracies? I think the Ukraine army is doing OK but they are giving up ground everyday. Do you honestly think Ukraine can beat Russia? What would it take for that to happen? The Ukraine army has done a noble job thus far but it not going to end well.
The Army by itself, no...the people, yes.

So is Trump .
So was Hitler . That shook you . And most of his top military .
But what has that got to do with anything ?

The key is that the whole of the Khazarian Elite ( now Ukraine) went Jewish for very good political reasons but you need to distinguish between bloodline Jews ( Israel etc ) and those that became Jewish for convenience and gain .
They are the villains of the piece , running the Banking System and using Khazaria ( Ukraine ) ) as the money laundering capital of the world .
And don't forget trafficking which has yet to rear its presence in this key battle of WW3. But it will later .
No, Trump isn't Jewish. His son in law is Jewish. Hitler wasn't Jewish he was a non practicing Catholic.

The Rookies are getting slaughtered on the ground and that is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom