• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RUSSIA MOPPING UP UKRAINE ARMY -- on the ground report .

First you surround the country -- Kiev to the North , Kharkov to the east and Mariupol and Odessa to the south .Country is triangular.
Then squeeze , suffocate and shell to oblivion.
It is all over effectively now .
The 60 000 main army on the Donbass border will be near annihilated -- most of the Nazis were embedded but have fled to the towns to operate in smaller groups and ordered to take civilians as shields .
Imo, you're more nazi than anything I've seen in Ukraine.

First you surround the country -- Kiev to the North , Kharkov to the east and Mariupol and Odessa to the south .Country is triangular.
The 60 000 main army on the Donbass border will be near annihilated -- most of the Nazis were embedded but have fled to the towns to operate in smaller groups and ordered to take civilians as shields .
I can't help but think if any of that was true the Russian film crews would be sending all kinds of video out. Can't seem to find any war film from the Red Team... :unsure:

Do see the ever increasingly desperate attacks on civilians by the Russians.... not winner actions... ✌️

Here is an actual expert explaining what has gone right and wrong in the invasion or Ukraine.

Dont know Gonzalo and dont give a shit. The clowns you follow are pulling the same shit the neocons did in 2003. It's quite pathetic.
Probably mean 2004 when the US tried for regime change .

You seem to be wetting your pants and giving it an authentic Sleepy feel .

You obviously have no idea who Gonzalo is and his record .

Not surprised .You Gullibles just do not know how to handle bad news .

P.S. If you are desperate to try for a smart arse reply , try to be original . Even funny .
It took .e a few minutes to remember, but yes I know his reputation: he predicted that hyperinflation would start in 2011, and the U.S. economy would basically collapse in 2012.

I'm sure he's just as accurate about Ukraine.

Probably mean 2004 when the US tried for regime change .

You seem to be wetting your pants and giving it an authentic Sleepy feel .
Do go on.

Moved to CT which is exactly where this shit belongs.
Expected .

Gonzalo reporting from the battlefield but those in charge must keep their paying Liberal punters happy .

You sensitive souls must be treated with care and compassion .
And we certainly cannot have the truth spoil the dream .

I would love to chat with Gonzalo in Kharkov and tell him how the old people voted him a conspiracy guy and decided they knew better .

Delusional OAPs .

'Bideners ' might be the new descriptive word .

This is a supposed anti-imperialist folks.

Now we all know you just dont like American imperialism. Russian imperialism though...
Russia is not engaging in an imperial project.

Expected .

Gonzalo reporting from the battlefield but those in charge must keep their paying Liberal punters happy .

You sensitive souls must be treated with care and compassion .
And we certainly cannot have the truth spoil the dream .

I would love to chat with Gonzalo in Kharkov and tell him how the old people voted him a conspiracy guy and decided they knew better .

Delusional OAPs .

'Bideners ' might be the new descriptive word .
Your inability to follow simple forum guidelines is the fault of the old-age pensioners? LOL, spin it sista!

Do go on.
Wrong .
It is Dogon -- an African tribe with detail knowledge of the Sirius binary star system . Except that is literally impossible .

You are far, far out of your depth .

Gonzalo Lira reporting from Kharkov
All over bar the shouting as Ukraine military is taking a terrible beating .

Only concern is a desperate chemical False Flag attack as a ruse to try and get NATO support .

Zelensky coked up all the time and high as a kite .

The Ukrainians are taking heavy casualties, yes, but the Russians are taking double that

You are forgetting that armed rebel resistance is why Russia lost in Afghanistan. You cannot submit a population that doesn't want to be your subjects...there are far more of them than Russian soldiers

Your inability to follow simple forum guidelines is the fault of the old-age pensioners? LOL

It bothers me not a jot that I will be permanently banned because I will then spend more time on ATS which has a hugely higher average IQ .

In fact it probably will be a very good thing for me as it will stop me wasting my time here unproductively .My children( 13 and 15) are brighter than 95% of people here and they are boring although lovely .

It bothers me not a jot that I will be permanently banned because I will then spend more time on ATS which has a hugely higher average IQ .

In fact it probably will be a very good thing for me as it will stop me wasting my time here unproductively .My children( 13 and 15) are brighter than 95% of people here and they are boring although lovely .
Okey dokey.

If you have kids I worry for them...your doting on Russia and Putin and your anti American Fascist bs is not good for anyone...get help and I mean that sincerely

Imo, you're more nazi than anything I've seen in Ukraine.
IMO, Zelenskyy is very fortunate to still be alive, let alone, "in charge". If the following is any indication, what an effing rathole of a country. Reminds me of the U.S. gov on January 6 ! Reading this, it is hard to fathom how cynicism of over age 50 Ukrainians coming up under Soviets
and transitioning into this would not have snuffed out all hope in future improvement.

Profile: Who are Ukraine’s far-right Azov regiment?​

The far-right neo-Nazi group has expanded to become part of Ukraine’s armed forces, a street militia and a political party.
1 Mar 2022
"As the Russian invasion of Ukraine enters its sixth day, a Ukrainian far-right military regiment is back in the headlines.

So what is the Azov regiment?​

Azov is a far-right all-volunteer infantry military unit whose members – estimated at 900 – are ultra-nationalists and accused of harbouring neo-Nazi and white supremacist ideology....
A few months after recapturing the strategic port city of Mariupol from the Russian-backed separatists, the unit was officially integrated into the National Guard of Ukraine on November 12, 2014, and exacted high praise from then-President Petro Poroshenko.

“These are our best warriors,” he said at an awards ceremony in 2014. “Our best volunteers.”...
These forces were privately funded by oligarchs – the most known being Igor Kolomoisky, an energy magnate billionaire and then-governor of the Dnipropetrovska region.

In addition to Azov, Kolomoisky funded other volunteer battalions such as the Dnipro 1 and Dnipro 2, Aidar and Donbas units.
Azov received early funding and assistance from another oligarch: Serhiy Taruta, the billionaire governor of Donetsk region.

Neo-Nazi ideology​

In 2015, Andriy Diachenko, the spokesperson for the regiment at the time said that 10 to 20 percent of Azov’s recruits were Nazis..."

Is this man the most powerful Jew in the world? - Haaretz Com

https://www.haaretz.com ›
Kolomoisky serves as the president of one of the main Jewish organizations in Ukraine and holds joint Israeli citizenship. Yet he also seems to enjoy ...

Zelenskyy is also Jewish, but the Israeli government refuses to pick a side...

Translation: 40 Russian oligarchs with dual Israeli citizenship, incentivized by 15 year Israeli personal tax exemption,
After Bennett's meeting with Scholz, the two agreed their aim was to ... stressing Israel's strong relations with both Russia and Ukraine.
1 week ago

You are forgetting that armed rebel resistance is why Russia lost in Afghanistan. You cannot submit a population that doesn't want to be your subjects...there are far more of them than Russian soldiers
Leave strategy to the AI computers .
Vlad will not stay that long . He has smashed 4000 military installations but wants complete control of the Bio Labs and pipe lines and wants the key Nazis hung on lamp posts -- if they still have any.
He also wants to smash the petro- dollar and fiat currencies . The former is very easy though the second one might take more time .

That might lead to the end of the Bankers as slave masters and down the line Vlad might become a cult hero.

See Bible forecasts . Not that I 'go' much on organised religion .

Leave strategy to the AI computers .
Vlad will not stay that long . He has smashed 4000 military installations but wants complete control of the Bio Labs and pipe lines and wants the key Nazis hung on lamp posts -- if they still have any.
He also wants to smash the petro- dollar and fiat currencies . The former is very easy though the second one might take more time .

That might lead to the end of the Bankers as slave masters and down the line Vlad might become a cult hero.

See Bible forecasts . Not that I 'go' much on organised religion .
There aren't Nazis in Ukraine unless you're referring to Putin and his ilk. Zelensky is Jewish

IMO, Zelenskyy is very fortunate to still be alive, let alone, "in charge"
Which is probably why they are keeping him sky high on coke .

With Kolomoisky back in Switzerland , Z is hucked .

He played for the sky but he is surely odds on for a sticky end .

Which is probably why they are keeping him sky high on coke .

With Kolomoisky back in Switzerland , Z is hucked .

He played for the sky but he is surely odds on for a sticky end .
You have zero evidence he uses coke. Gtfoh with your garbage rants

Thread is now where it belongs.
Why exactly does this thread belong in conspiracies? I think the Ukraine army is doing OK but they are giving up ground everyday. Do you honestly think Ukraine can beat Russia? What would it take for that to happen? The Ukraine army has done a noble job thus far but it not going to end well.

There aren't Nazis in Ukraine unless you're referring to Putin and his ilk. Zelensky is Jewish
So is Trump .
So was Hitler . That shook you . And most of his top military .
But what has that got to do with anything ?

The key is that the whole of the Khazarian Elite ( now Ukraine) went Jewish for very good political reasons but you need to distinguish between bloodline Jews ( Israel etc ) and those that became Jewish for convenience and gain .
They are the villains of the piece , running the Banking System and using Khazaria ( Ukraine ) ) as the money laundering capital of the world .
And don't forget trafficking which has yet to rear its presence in this key battle of WW3. But it will later .

Your ability to go out of your way to believe the exact opposite of the truth is absolutely incredible.

Russian advances have stalled. The Russian military is plagued by operational incompetence, weak logistics, low morale, and a chain of command that frankly doesn't give a shit about its soldiers.

Why exactly does this thread belong in conspiracies? I think the Ukraine army is doing OK but they are giving up ground everyday. Do you honestly think Ukraine can beat Russia? What would it take for that to happen? The Ukraine army has done a noble job thus far but it not going to end well.
It doesn't matter what happens, this is an L for Russia no matter how the war goes, give that Putin's decision to go to war in the first place is political and strategic suicide in the first place.

It's going to protract and it won't end well for them, it's just a matter of how and when.

Why exactly does this thread belong in conspiracies? .
Because a few old people whined and bleated and sites need donations to keep going .

Too many snowflakes here and no ammunition for a real fight.

Sniping , whining and squealing are easier.

Back
Top Bottom