• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia mopping up Khazaria

Monica33

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Khazaria has not existed since 969. Calling it Khazaria is a Neo Nazi conspiracy theory that Ukraine somehow is a Jewish conspiracy. You call Ukraine Neo Nazi. Ukraine can't be both Neo Nazi and a Jewish conspiracy. You can't have both, pick one.

As distinct from NYT and WaPo fake rubbish ?

Or do you go more for comic drivel from MSNBC and CNN ?

Do you see your muddled thinking or the hypocrisy?

Khazaria has not existed since 969. Calling it Khazaria is a Neo Nazi conspiracy theory that Ukraine somehow is a Jewish conspiracy. You call Ukraine Neo Nazi. Ukraine can't be both Neo Nazi and a Jewish conspiracy. You can't have both, pick one.
You do not even have the History correct .
Try looking at the people trapped between the Turkish Empire and the Roman /Vatican Empire and see how they chose to solve their problem .
Do not invent conspiracy by peddling your rubbish with a couple of correct terms thrown in to make it look as though you know what you are talking about .
Your conspiracy idea is actually gibberish.

At least this story has it right. Yep, the Biden administration thought that by not offending Putin with the "sin" of preparing Ukraine against occupation would keep Putin from invading.

Trying to feed a crocodile with your finger will only result in the croc eating your arm.
Biden was going to give Putin the green light on a minor incursion.

Says the Fascist.
Did not take you long to run out of ideas .

Love it when the term Progressive is used as a mask for a Fascist outlook on all things out of line with the given establishment narrative .

P.S. Now if you had suggested that I am a Contrarian I might have respected your choice and general insight .But few oysters manage to culture a pearl .

Biden was going to give Putin the green light on a minor incursion.
It's amazing how people think the US president has any say so in European affairs.

It's amazing how people think the US president has any say so in European affairs.
Right. I know. Biden doesn’t even have say so in American affairs.

Right. I know. Biden doesn’t even have say so in American affairs.
From 2016 - 2020, Trumpists were all "Murica First!!!". Now they want us meddling in world affairs again. Make up your mind.

From 2016 - 2020, Trumpists were all "Murica First!!!". Now they want us meddling in world affairs again. Make up your mind.
Not yet. But I think if he moves on Poland we engage

You do not even have the History correct .
Try looking at the people trapped between the Turkish Empire and the Roman /Vatican Empire and see how they chose to solve their problem .
Do not invent conspiracy by peddling your rubbish with a couple of correct terms thrown in to make it look as though you know what you are talking about .
Your conspiracy idea is actually gibberish.
No it's not. Khazars haven't existed since the 900s (and only covered some parts of Ukraine anyways, you might have heard about their rival Kievan Rus), the only ones even talking about Khazars today are anti- semites with delusions that Ashkenazi Jews somehow are their descendants despite it being quite clear the Eastern European Jewish population came from Germany and were part of the overall German movements eastwards in the late Middle Ages. The whole Ukraine being "Khazaria" is spread by Male Nation as a way to portray the war in Ukraine as a war against the Jews (bolstered by the dact President Zelinsky is a Jew, I guess). There is no Jewish conspiracy in Ukraine, still the same people that claims the Russian invasion is somehow "denazification" also claims it's a war against Jews. Or was it a war against the Gays? No that was how the Orthodox Church describes the war.

I agree and demand a ban.

When people are scared and panic struck by words , Fascism usually grows very fast .

Underlines how hysterical and fragile so many people are, and here in particular .

I see you claim to be American . You need to look for ways to restore confidence and respect in your country and not fuel further ridicule .

No it's not. Khazars haven't existed since the 900s (and only covered some parts of Ukraine anyways, you might have heard about their rival Kievan Rus), the only ones even talking about Khazars today are anti- semites with delusions that Ashkenazi Jews somehow are their descendants despite it being quite clear the Eastern European Jewish population came from Germany and were part of the overall German movements eastwards in the late Middle Ages. The whole Ukraine being "Khazaria" is spread by Male Nation as a way to portray the war in Ukraine as a war against the Jews (bolstered by the dact President Zelinsky is a Jew, I guess). There is no Jewish conspiracy in Ukraine, still the same people that claims the Russian invasion is somehow "denazification" also claims it's a war against Jews. Or was it a war against the Gays? No that was how the Orthodox Church describes the war.
Where do you get this altered history from ?

Answer the question I posed (12)and you might get within smelling distance of accuracy .
You currently are regurgitating a Wiki type of Fake History and have done no real research .

When people are scared and panic struck by words , Fascism usually grows very fast .

Underlines how hysterical and fragile so many people are, and here in particular .

I see you claim to be American . You need to look for ways to restore confidence and respect in your country and not fuel further ridicule .
I'm, not the one that made a thread to promote Russian propaganda, that was you and still is you. You literally shared Putin's lies and support his lies. And you support Putin's goals since obviously you are using a VPN.

'Khazaria' has the, er, added touch of being a reference to an ancient Jewish polity. So, good on you for that classic POM antisemitism, eh...

Because decent people do not want to see complete Fascism in America .
You post stuff that so far over the cliff that the cliff is wondering where you're going.

Back
Top Bottom