• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia looks poised to engage in indiscriminate bombing of Kiev tonight... These are war crimes

Do you trust Putin that much? This all has the earmarks of the US being the endgame. We know this since Putin has already made his ambitions clear. And what Ukraine has shown us is that his only real option for that endgame is nukes. We are already in WW3 and it's time that everyone recognizes that fact. We will need to make a hard choice and that choice has been forced on us by Putin.
I don’t trust Putin at all. Not sure where exactly you got that orders from other then your imagination.

I think your knowledge of this situation is rather lacking. The US is not the end game for his invading Ukraine.

And how exactly do you think Ukraine has shown us that the only real option got that is nukes. Please be specific.

The only thing you really got right is that this has been caused by Putin. And funded by Europe buying so much from him.

I don’t trust Putin at all. Not sure where exactly you got that orders from other then your imagination.

I think your knowledge of this situation is rather lacking. The US is not the end game for his invading Ukraine.

And how exactly do you think Ukraine has shown us that the only real option got that is nukes. Please be specific.

The only thing you really got right is that this has been caused by Putin. And funded by Europe buying so much from him.
Oh please do not be so naive.

And I suppose you would have been on the bandwagon about Nazi Germanies goals with Poland. Putin has already made it clear that he wants the USSR's borders back. That includes NATO nations.
That means he is threatening the US directly with war. Ukraine is only the beginning, not the endgame. We are who his sights are centered on. To assert otherwise would be incredibly ignorant to the point of
overt trolling. You would have to be completely not paying any attention for the last two decades to miss that reality. And want to accuse me of not having knowledge into this situation? FFS this is ridiculous that you have to be told such things by anyone much less some guy on the internet.

Putin threatened the use of nukes if anyone interferes with his plans. Are we not interfering as we speak? Do you really think that Putin thought that we would listen to his demand? No, Putin is going to use the wests interference in his plans as a pretext for war. And the only way that Putin can actually attack the west is with nukes. Putin believes that he has the upper hand with nukes and the will to use them. And has calculated that the west will not want nuclear war so much that we will accept his rule. But like the Ukraine Putin greatly underestimated the power of freedom, liberty, and democracy in the minds of the west.

That said at best Im wrong and most of the thinking world is wrong with me. At worst it's time to dig that bomb shelter. At any rate buckle up its going to be rough.

Russia is struggling and behind the timeline for such an attack. That evidence is clear.

And I did not assert that "funded by Europe buying so much from him" please do not misrepresent my assertions.

Back
Top Bottom