• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia has sanctioned 13 Americans (including ex-politicians/non-politicians). Donald Trump is not one. Nor are any Republicans.

Why should Trump be sanctioned? He has no part in this current Ukraine/Russia mess. This is all the doing of the Dems.
Yeah, all the Dems fault. Putin has nothing to do with it 🙄.

So much for the party of personal responsibility huh?

i wonder if other political parties in other countries (like some party in France) are blaming French politicians instead of Putin (the way Republicans are blaming anyone but Putin).
For their sakes, I hope not. I wouldn’t wish the threat to democracy we’ve been dealing on any ally of ours.

Putin certainly does have something to do with it...but Trump doesn't.

Why is it that all you do here is post links to Twitter? Cant you think for yourself? Obviously not. If you could you would know that Putin has no reason to sanction Trump. Trump isnt president. Did you somehow miss the 2020 election?
If you could think for yourself you would realize Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden aren't president either.

Putin certainly does have something to do with it...but Trump doesn't.
I never said Trump did... I'm saying it isn't Trump, it isn't Biden either. It's Putin. He is the one who gave the orders. Regardless of what policies were in effect, Putin has the choice. He is responsible 100%, not Trump, not Biden.

I suspect this is just the first round of Russian sanctions on people in the US government. Next, they'll take aim at selected US Congressmen and women.

That's gonna hurt.
You mean they won't be able to vacation in Moscow this year.

What office does Trump hold? Howabout these other "republicans"? Fake news.

What office does Hillary Clinton hold? She's on the list.

Too bad your fat orange thing couldn't make the cut.

What office does Hillary Clinton hold? She's on the list.

Too bad your fat orange thing couldn't make the cut.
Look into the Clinton Foundation and the sources of some of its funding.

Its all the fault of the Dems 😂😂😂😂

Yet Republicans and Dems in Congress worked together on an aid bill. There is also bipartisan efforts to get Ukraine some badly needed hardware.

Well thats stupid. Put your thinking cap on, if you have one, and explain to me why Trump would be sanctioned by Russia right now?
No reason whatsoever. Trump, right now, would be lauded by Russia. He declared Putin a genius for concocting an excuse to invade Ukraine.

Because Putin sees a bit of himself in the Republican Party.

Vladimir Putin is psychologically Donald Trump of the East. They have been close buddies for decades.

Vladimir Putin is psychologically Donald Trump of the East. They have been close buddies for decades.
Vlad is worth more than his American BFF. Latest estimates 40 billion dollars. How does a career goverment employee aquire such vast wealth?

Shrewd investments, the lottery, inheritance ? 🤔

Except Putin was a KGB Colonel. Which is a category of person.

Look into the Clinton Foundation and the sources of some of its funding.
For what purpose?

Specifics with a cite would be great to back up whatever thesis your attempting.

You mean they won't be able to vacation in Moscow this year.
I can think of a couple in Congress who have big money tied up in Russia.

For what purpose?

Specifics with a cite would be great to back up whatever thesis your attempting.
Where have you been for the 21st Century? You've never heard of Clinton paying the Russians to dig up "dirt" on Trump or the massive overseas donating to the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State?

Funny that.

"trump and any Republicans not being put on their pretend sanction list seems to be a pretty clear sign."

A sign that Putin fears Republicans might gain control of Congress in the midterm elections, and Trump might run for a second term?
Sanctioning Democrats does not help Republicans or Trump in any way, nor does it hurt Democrats. That should be made obvious by this thread and many of the posts in it.

"trump and any Republicans not being put on their pretend sanction list seems to be a pretty clear sign."

A sign that Putin fears Republicans might gain control of Congress in the midterm elections, and Trump might run for a second term?
Sanctioning Democrats does not help Republicans or Trump in any way, nor does it hurt Democrats. That should be made obvious by this thread and many of the posts in it.
The sanctions don't hurt anybody. They are the absolute dumbest sanctions in history.

Back
Top Bottom