• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia has sanctioned 13 Americans (including ex-politicians/non-politicians). Donald Trump is not one. Nor are any Republicans.

nor does Hillary.
She has some measure of influence, though for sure...it's not much.

Maybe Putin thinks she's one of Biden's puppet masters.

I suspect this is just the first round of Russian sanctions on people in the US government. Next, they'll take aim at selected US Congressmen and women.

That's gonna hurt.
they'll have to add some other people to the list so it won't be so "obvious".

🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Ukraine/Russian mess is Putin’s fault.
i wonder if other political parties in other countries (like some party in France) are blaming French politicians instead of Putin (the way Republicans are blaming anyone but Putin).

Why is it that all you do here is post links to Twitter? Cant you think for yourself? Obviously not. If you could you would know that Putin has no reason to sanction Trump. Trump isnt president. Did you somehow miss the 2020 election?
Yeah, but whittle Eric T says his daddy so so scary he made Putin piddle himself.

Why? Is there a problem for Putin if he's "obvious"?
this list is obvious.

now he'll have to add some republicans so it's not so obvious.

i wonder if other political parties in other countries (like some party in France) are blaming French politicians instead of Putin (the way Republicans are blaming anyone but Putin).
Their fascination with Putin started back with Obama. I used to call it out then, but never thought it would get to where it is now. More people should have called it out then.

this list is obvious.

now he'll have to add some republicans so it's not so obvious.
I don't see why he has to do that. Should he really care if he's being obvious?

Their fascination with Putin started back with Obama. I used to call it out then, but never thought it would get to where it is now. More people should have called it out then.
Remind me who had that "Reset Button" again, please?

Why is it that all you do here is post links to Twitter? Cant you think for yourself? Obviously not. If you could you would know that Putin has no reason to sanction Trump. Trump isnt president. Did you somehow miss the 2020 election?
Lol

🤡 🐠 🤡

Funny that.

Republicans are not in power. Putin as we all know is KGB and loves to stir the pot. So you naive democrats try to make something out of it. Joe Biden scares Putin, you can tell by the way he invaded Ukraine.

Remind me who had that "Reset Button" again, please?
Trying to build a relationship through policy is the same as posting pictures of a guy shirtless on a horse?

Back
Top Bottom