• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Finds Solution to Logistics Crisis?

"our enemy is the state"...as you side with the state in this war

"our enemy is the state"...as you side with the state in this war

I side with the people of Ukraine against the Crypto Fascist Mafia-State of Herr Putin. At the moment it is the most pressing priority for the safety of western peoples.

Does that vex you?

I side with the people of Ukraine against the Crypto Fascist Mafia-State of Herr Putin. At the moment it is the most pressing priority for the safety of western peoples.

Does that vex you?
I’m curious why you used the word crypto

Crypto: A person having a secret allegiance to a political creed, especially communism.

Crypto-fascism is the secret support for, or admiration of, fascism. The term is used to imply that an individual or group keeps this support or admiration hidden to avoid political persecution or political suicide. The common usage is "crypto-fascist", one who practices this support.

Does that vex you?
the people of ukraine dont want a CIA occupied government either

the people of ukraine dont want a CIA occupied government either

They didn't have such a government and they won't. And in case it isn't obvious by now, the only people they are making war against are those 200K in their country trying to install a Putin occupied government.

Wake up.

He is a longtime Putin/Kremlin supporter.

btw... the Russian military is using what English speakers would identify as a Z on all Russian military vehicles. There is no such letter in the Russian alphabet.

The Russians are now using civilian vehicles to carry fuel so they won't be attacked.

Last edited:
He is a longtime Putin/Kremlin supporter.

btw... the Russian military is using what English speakers would identify as a Z on all Russian military vehicles. There is no such letter in the Russian alphabet.

The Russians are now using civilian vehicles to carry fuel so they won't be attacked.

That explains the shipping of civilian vehicles to the front. Fuel trucks are the key target and have been so from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom