• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Russia" deploys two nuclear-capable strategic bombers to Venezuela as U.S. tensions soar

Re: "Russia" deploys two nuclear-capable strategic bombers to Venezuela as U.S. tensions soar

what part do you not understand the US has test fired Tomahawk missiles from the Ageis onshore system ... so yes they are offensive weapon system that breaks INF

You don't quite understand.

The Russians deliberately designed their system to violate the INF while the fact that the US system can also violate the INF was an accident.

Oh sure.

Re: "Russia" deploys two nuclear-capable strategic bombers to Venezuela as U.S. tensions soar

because they have dual purpose they can also fire Tomahawk cruise missiles

The missiles don't have a dual purpose - they only do ONE thing - shoot down missiles aimed at Europe. There are no Tomahawk cruise missiles deployed in Europe, such would be a violation of the INF. The fact that the fixed launch site "COULD", with slight changes, launch Tomahawks is irrelevant - as irrelevant as any fixed or mobile launcher in Russia that could switch missiles from legal to illegal.

And the fact remains, which you repeatedly ignore, is that the ONLY system reasonably known to be in violation of the INF HAS BEEN deployed by Russians on Russia's and Nato's border, actual banned cruise missiles in launchers ready to fire at European land targets.

This isn't surprising, Putin has always hated the INF accords and strongly blamed the prior government for giving away Russia's Intermediate Range nuclear capability.

While I am not particularly confident that pulling out of the INF accords is the answer, I am more confident that the US (should host country agree) deploy an equal number of land based cruise missiles aimed at Russia. Tit for Tat.

Obviously not enough to be able to afford to have their house painted.

PS - I have no idea if the pictured family is "white trash" or not since I don't know what you mean by that term. Possibly you could explain how you could come to define the five children pictures as "trash".

you dont understand that in Muscovy they´d like millionaires. i hate that term as well , use google

Back
Top Bottom