• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia denies the massacre of civilians in Bucea and claims that images of corpses are "made by Kyiv for Western media"

Centrist

Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
No surprise here in the Russian reaction:

Russia on Sunday denied allegations that it had killed civilians in the Ukrainian city of Bucea and claimed that the images of the bodies were made by Kyiv, Reuters and AFP reported.

"During the time that this locality was under the control of the Russian armed forces, no local was subjected to violent actions,"
the Russian Ministry of Defense said in a press release.

The Moscow Defense Ministry also said that filming and photographing corpses on the streets of Bucha "is a new challenge" and "a new production of the Kyiv regime for Western media."

Moscow also said all Russian military units had left the city on March 30.

The bodies of 57 people were found in a mass grave in Bucha, the head of the local intervention teams announced on Sunday.

On Saturday, footage and recordings of numerous bodies were found on the streets of Bucha, near Kyiv, after Russian forces left.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Sunday accused Russia of committing "genocide" in Ukraine.

via G4Media, Bucharest - Romanian press.

Needs google translate:

Reuters source (English Version):

Official release ---> "not a single one," says the Russian statement.

->
That reminds me of some stories. In communism, in the old country -> you were not allowed to talk about crime.

"There is no crime under a perfect system." Right. The gruesome videos are available on Twitter and other platforms. Myself, I won't be posting those in my original post.

Last edited:
Just saw a clip on FOX of bodies lying in the street.

Horrible. Sickening.

Of course, most people believe that the Russians did it.

But -- of course -- we do not know whether the Russians did it.

If they did not, then who did it?

The truth will eventually come out, for someone will spill the beans.

Obviously, someone is responsible for this genocide.

In any case, it will bolster the push for more weapons to be sent to Ukraine.

The Butcher obviously has no plans to withdraw from the country.

President Z. should NOT meet the Butcher in person. The Butcher has no conscience. He is liable to do anything to President Z. It should be a ZOOM talk only.

Reactions so far:

Scholz, German leader:
Western allies will adopt new sanctions against Russia after Bucha's "war crimes".

Great Britain denounces the "war crimes" committed by Russia in Bucea and Irpin / Prime Minister Johnson: "I will do everything in my power to starve Putin's war machine".

The Republic of Moldova declares a day of national mourning after the massacre in Bucea / Maia Sandu: “We are shocked. We strongly condemn these crimes against humanity. "

Russia ‘must answer for crimes’ in Bucha, says Macron, the French leader joining international condemnations.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said he was "deeply shocked" by the images of civilians killed in Bucha and called for an independent investigation that would "lead to effective accountability".

Horrible. Sickening.

President Z. should NOT meet the Butcher in person. The Butcher has no conscience. He is liable to do anything to President Z. It should be a ZOOM talk only.
He may walk into the front of a building and come out the back in scooby doo lunch he boxes…

UN considers that the discovery of mass graves in Bucea, a town near the Ukrainian capital Kiev, after the withdrawal of Russian forces raises serious questions about "possible war crimes", while emphasizing the importance of keeping any evidence, reports AFP.

Last edited:

Russia on Sunday denied allegations that it had killed civilians in the Ukrainian city of Bucea and claimed that the images of the bodies were made by Kyiv, Reuters and AFP reported.

"During the time that this locality was under the control of the Russian armed forces, no local was subjected to violent actions,"

The Moscow Defense Ministry also said that filming and photographing corpses on the streets of Bucha "is a new challenge" and "a new production of the Kyiv regime for Western media."

The bodies of 57 people were found in a mass grave in Bucha, the head of the local intervention teams announced on Sunday.

On Saturday, footage and recordings of numerous bodies were found on the streets of Bucha, near Kyiv, after Russian forces left.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Sunday accused Russia of committing "genocide" in Ukraine.

Needs google translate:

->
That reminds me of some stories. In communism, in the old country -> you were not allowed to talk about crime.

"There is no crime under a perfect system." Right. The gruesome videos are available on Twitter and other platforms. Myself, I won't be posting those in my original post.

Needs google translate:

->

Given that these people are suffering because the Russian military is invading their country... it's interesting that the Russian military is trying to claim credit for distributing humanitarian aid.

'Sorry your home is blown up. Here's some soup.' I wonder if they'll also talk about medical care given to people they've shot.

It appears this video is from today but I can not verify it 100 %:

Rally in support of #Russia on the roads of Berlin. Thousands of cars came out to support the Russian Federation, the flags of Russia, USSR and the Airborne Forces been displayed.

Needs google translate:

->

From Russia, every accusation is a confession.

Horrible. Sickening.

Russia did it. There have been tons of reports of war crimes being committed by Russia

Needs google translate:

->

"Humanitarian aid" appears to have been distributed in 7.62X39 increments......clearly those unwilling to accept the bounty of Russia had their hands tied behind their backs.
Judging from the condition of the recipients, they received the Russian blessings weeks ago.

Here is one more:

I'd like to see Jamie Raskin, with an armload of pictures and testimonies by witnesses, go into that Security Council meeting and blow the Russian mouthpiece out of the water. They are examining those bodies. They say they weren't killed in combat. There are way too many reports for them all to be faked.

Russia has no intention of invading Ukraine.
Putin and Russia had nothing to do with the Novichok poisonings.

They lie.

One thing Romney was right about.... Don't trust Putin.

They are examining those bodies. They say they weren't killed in combat. There are way too many reports for them all to be faked.
Dmitry Polyanskiy can't think that far. He's a man of short-term orders in my opinion.

He probably gets sent a script daily at 6 AM via e-mail from the FSB on what to say.

Who'd he poison now?

Roman Abramovich and Ukrainian Peace Negotiators Suffer Suspected Poisoning​

Russian oligarch developed symptoms that people familiar with the matter blamed on hard-liners in Moscow who they say want to sabotage peace talks

Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich and Ukrainian peace negotiators suffered symptoms of suspected poisoning after a meeting in Kyiv earlier this month, people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Abramovich, Ukrainian lawmaker Rustem Umerov and another negotiator developed symptoms following the March 3 meeting in Kyiv that included red eyes, constant and painful tearing, and peeling skin on their faces and hands, the people said. Mr. Abramovich has shuttled between Moscow, Belarus, and other negotiating venues since Russia invaded Ukraine.

Roman Abramovich and Ukrainian Peace Negotiators Suffer Suspected Poisoning​

Russian oligarch developed symptoms that people familiar with the matter blamed on hard-liners in Moscow who they say want to sabotage peace talks

Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich and Ukrainian peace negotiators suffered symptoms of suspected poisoning after a meeting in Kyiv earlier this month, people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Abramovich, Ukrainian lawmaker Rustem Umerov and another negotiator developed symptoms following the March 3 meeting in Kyiv that included red eyes, constant and painful tearing, and peeling skin on their faces and hands, the people said. Mr. Abramovich has shuttled between Moscow, Belarus, and other negotiating venues since Russia invaded Ukraine.
These Russians need to stop being such creeptoids.

Horrible. Sickening.

I should think there is a fair bit of manipulating the press from both sides.

It looks like Ukraine is winning the propaganda war, another miscalculation by the genius in Moscow.

I should think there is a fair bit of manipulating the press from both sides.
Yeah!

How does that saying go?

Something like "Truth is the first casualty in war."

Back
Top Bottom