• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia collusion delusion

redbeer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I wonder with all the investigations and reports which have come out exonerating Trump and his campaign, along with the FBI being so slow in releasing records which are coming out weekly....how do the democrats, liberals, and progressives or never trumpers feel about being duped and lied to for the last four years?

I know there are some, who no matter what will always believe Trump colluded with Russia, so am not interested in hearing from the blind ones. Yet, there must be some honest seekers out there who are dismayed, frustrated, and po'ed over being lied to by democratic elected officials, the MSM, and some FBI agents. How does this make you feel?

I wonder with all the investigations and reports which have come out exonerating Trump and his campaign, along with the FBI being so slow in releasing records which are coming out weekly....how do the democrats, liberals, and progressives or never trumpers feel about being duped and lied to for the last four years?

I know there are some, who no matter what will always believe Trump colluded with Russia, so am not interested in hearing from the blind ones. Yet, there must be some honest seekers out there who are dismayed, frustrated, and po'ed over being lied to by democratic elected officials, the MSM, and some FBI agents. How does this make you feel?

Are you taking a poll or offering therapy services?
How does this make you feel. Seriously?

“Blind ones” :2razz:

Well, he did. It's just that Mueller was told to investigate:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. s. 600.4(a).

Rod Rosenstein’s Letter Appointing Mueller Special Counsel - The New York Times

And being a prosecutor, he focused on crimes. "Collusion" does not appear as a crime in the U.S. Code (that's why you focused on the word, of course). But criminal conspiracy does. And the only reason Trump skated is his people managed not to leave any evidence of an explicit agreement.

As the Mueller report explained, and the senate intelligence committee added to, Trump knowingly invited and received Russian interference in the election on his behalf.

Then there were the 14 instances of obstruction of justice Mueller emphatically did not clear Trump of, but was not allowed to indict Trump over (or, in his view, say that Trump was guilty).

Then there was Trump openly trying to extort announcements of sham investigations into Biden out of Ukraine using unlawful withholding of congressionally approved aid.

Then there was months of lying and denying on COVID, that has gotten over 170,000 Americans killed - nearing if not past three TIMES the number killed in Vietnam.

And those are just some of the highlights, all standing out in a sea of corruption, criminality, and profane incompetence.

But Trumpists don't care about the country. They'll happily destroy democracy itself - whatever is necessary - just so long as they can tell themselves they "owned the libruls". It's tragic, really.

NOT A SINGLE REPORT came out with an EXONERATION. NOT A ONE. Trump was not indicted by Mueller, as he did not have that right. So, he wrote a report to be acted upon by Congress. Trump is a colluder. We saw his yucking it up with Kislyac and other spies in the White House, without anyone else allowed. Get real. Your boy is PWND.

Are you taking a poll or offering therapy services?
How does this make you feel. Seriously?

The question is directed to those who fell for the lies of "Russian Collusion"....now, they see the dubious actions of the democrats and MSM, in how they were led down the rabbit hole of nothing but lies.....how does this make you feel, now the actual truth is out?

Except he wasn't exonerated, so the entire thread fails, as it's built on an entirely fallicious argument.

BBC said:
Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells Congress

US President Donald Trump's claim that he was "totally exonerated" by special counsel Robert Mueller was rejected by Mr Mueller in a hearing on Wednesday.

Mr Mueller said he had not exonerated Mr Trump of obstruction of justice.

The former FBI director spent two years probing alleged collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, but did not establish collusion in a crime.

He concluded that Russia had interfered in the election with the intention of benefitting Mr Trump's campaign.

So the question really is, are you just trolling, and if not, why do you feel a need to misrepresent the facts? :roll:

Well, he did. It's just that Mueller was told to investigate:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. s. 600.4(a).

Rod Rosenstein’s Letter Appointing Mueller Special Counsel - The New York Times

And being a prosecutor, he focused on crimes. "Collusion" does not appear as a crime in the U.S. Code (that's why you focused on the word, of course). But criminal conspiracy does. And the only reason Trump skated is his people managed not to leave any evidence of an explicit agreement.

As the Mueller report explained, and the senate intelligence committee added to, Trump knowingly invited and received Russian interference in the election on his behalf.

Then there were the 14 instances of obstruction of justice Mueller emphatically did not clear Trump of, but was not allowed to indict Trump over (or, in his view, say that Trump was guilty).

Then there was Trump openly trying to extort announcements of sham investigations into Biden out of Ukraine using unlawful withholding of congressionally approved aid.

Then there was months of lying and denying on COVID, that has gotten over 170,000 Americans killed - nearing if not past three TIMES the number killed in Vietnam.

And those are just some of the highlights, all standing out in a sea of corruption, criminality, and profane incompetence.

But Trumpists don't care about the country. They'll happily destroy democracy itself - whatever is necessary - just so long as they can tell themselves they "owned the libruls". It's tragic, really.

See, what I mean....here is one who no matter how many investigations and reports have 100% exonerated President Trump and his campaign, will simply not want to hear any truth....it's the lies they love. You are not the kind of person I wish to talk to in this OP, as I stated.....move on and have a nice day.

Um...where are these "exonerations?" A bipartisan Senate report confirms that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, as if we didn't already see that with our own eyes.

NOT A SINGLE REPORT came out with an EXONERATION. NOT A ONE. Trump was not indicted by Mueller, as he did not have that right. So, he wrote a report to be acted upon by Congress. Trump is a colluder. We saw his yucking it up with Kislyac and other spies in the White House, without anyone else allowed. Get real. Your boy is PWND.

Another one totally blinded by the democrats and MSM....move on and have a nice day.

The question is directed to those who fell for the lies of "Russian Collusion"....now, they see the dubious actions of the democrats and MSM, in how they were led down the rabbit hole of nothing but lies.....how does this make you feel, now the actual truth is out?

No, the question is, how could anyone answer a question based on falsehoods? :lamo

Also, why do you feel the need to spread disinformation in the thread? :roll:

Except he wasn't exonerated, so the entire thread fails, as it's built on an entirely fallicious argument.

So the question really is, are you just trolling, and if not, why do you feel a need to misrepresent the facts? :roll:

The OP concerns "Russian Collusion", in which the country had to endure for over three years. The Mueller report totally exonerated Trump and his campaign on this lie, along with several other investigations and reports, and even today, more and more is finally coming out from the FBI, which exonerates Trump.....you are in denial....move on and have a nice day.

The OP concerns "Russian Collusion", in which the country had to endure for over three years. The Mueller report totally exonerated Trump and his campaign on this lie, along with several other investigations and reports, and even today, more and more is finally coming out from the FBI, which exonerates Trump.....you are in denial....move on and have a nice day.

No, you have no idea of the facts if you believe that bunch of luncay. Maybe you should stick to sports, politics is obviously a little beyond your grasp.... :lamo

WHen you can PROVE any"exoneration" happened, with actual evidence? Since it didn't, we know you can't. Did you not read about the senate report recently? Obviously not.... :lamo

Um...where are these "exonerations?" A bipartisan Senate report confirms that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, as if we didn't already see that with our own eyes.

Haha, that report did no such thing....it showed the Russians were interfering in the election, which we all know, especially through the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign....another one blinded, unable to see straight....have a nice day and move on.

Haha, that report did no such thing....it showed the Russians were interfering in the election, which we all know, especially through the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign....another one blinded, unable to see straight....have a nice day and move on.

If you can't back your BS up with anything, run along now, otherwise we'll just keep spanking your uninformed ass.... :lamo:cool:

Manafort shared internal polling info with Russian intelligence, who he knew to be actively interfering in the election. That's called colluding.

Again, as if we needed further confirmation of what we already saw with our own eyes.

Also, I notice you didn't link to any of your "exonerations."

Makes me feel a tiny bit sorry for you, because your delusion is likely a lifelong source of confusion and anger, but mostly nothing because Trumpsters are getting what they voted for. The most corrupt, dishonest, bigoted piece of **** to ever occupy the Oval Office.

No, the question is, how could anyone answer a question based on falsehoods? :lamo

Also, why do you feel the need to spread disinformation in the thread? :roll:

Falsehoods and misinformation....poppycock....take the deflection elsewhere. Facts are Trump and his campaign have been exonerated from the accusations of the left and MSM....they are now proven liars. Move on now and have a nice day, for this thread is not directed towards you.

If you can't back your BS up with anything, run along now, otherwise we'll just keep spanking your uninformed ass.... :lamo:cool:

Strange response.....it is not bs, but truth, which you have no regard. Are the lies more fun for ya? It's clearly seen in this thread so far, that the adherents to the cult like conspiracy theorists are beyond in seeing anything over their intense hatred of our President.....have a good day.

Makes me feel a tiny bit sorry for you, because your delusion is likely a lifelong source of confusion and anger, but mostly nothing because Trumpsters are getting what they voted for. The most corrupt, dishonest, bigoted piece of **** to ever occupy the Oval Office.

So, you have no response to the OP.....ok, move on and have a nice day. Not interested to the blind responding with hatred....only in those who have now realized they were duped and lied to for over four years....apparently, so far there are none of these honest seekers of truth on this forum....oh well.

So, you have no response to the OP.....ok, move on and have a nice day. Not interested to the blind responding with hatred....only in those who have now realized they were duped and lied to for over four years....apparently, so far there are none of these honest seekers of truth on this forum....oh well.

The thread, based an a completely false premise has failed. Your failure is noted. When you can actually show ANY evidence of this mythical "exoneration" someone might take you seriously. Until then it's just more of the alt right CT theory lunacy in support of a failed presidency, and a failed man. :2rofll:

See, what I mean....here is one who no matter how many investigations and reports have 100% exonerated President Trump and his campaign, will simply not want to hear any truth....it's the lies they love. You are not the kind of person I wish to talk to in this OP, as I stated.....move on and have a nice day.

I think the ones who are angry about being lied to are already red pilled.

Do you think the Mueller investigation shouldn't have happened?

"Seekers of truth" see right through your false narrative; presents a massive problem for your argument....

It's really that simple, but from your posts, clearly a bit too complicated for you.... :2rofll:

Back
Top Bottom