• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Claim American Soldiers Were Killed Fighting For Ukraine, But the Named Soldiers Are Still Alive and in the U.S.

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I read that Americans are going to Ukraine to fight against russia.

I don't believe what russia has reported. I believe our government. Especially since it's very easy to find out if the US is lying nor not.

The US government says the men are in the National Guard. They were in Ukraine but they left in 2019 and are now in Tennessee.

The Russians lied.

Stop the presses.

I don't believe what russia has reported. I believe our government. Especially since it's very easy to find out if the US is lying nor not.

The US government says the men are in the National Guard. They were in Ukraine but they left in 2019 and are now in Tennessee.

When you see that

The article, which said the information had come from the pro-Russian militia in the Donetsk region, claimed the men were identified by personal belongings found in a backpack “near the remains of one of the militants”, including a Tennessee state flag.
(emphasis added)
[SOURCE]
it is understandable that the Russians might have misidentified some bodies.

On the other hand, they could simply have been lying.

On the other hand, the three named individuals have NOT come forward in public.

On the other hand, (when some people DO come forward and identify themselves as the three named individuals) they could be "crisis actors" - right?

On the other hand, "Who cares?". It's publicly acknowledged that American citizens are fighting in Ukraine so the fact that some of them might get killed isn't going to put ANY wear on anyone's "Surprise" crayon.

Well, I am MORE likely to believe our government. I do not believe Russia, but when it comes to our government i am 'Acknowledge and verify'. I am more likely to trust this administration than the last one.

Nice try, Putzin and Co. (n)

Back
Top Bottom