• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia can shut down our electricity, China can infiltrate our gas infrastructure

TDS is a gimmick, an artificial construct by right wingers to puff themselves up. As such, it's an incompetent argument.

Moreover,
You do know that there is overwhelming evidence for russian hacking, right?

hahha oh we know russia hacked under obama. Your leftie claim is thatbTrump colluded with russia. That is false qnd exists only in the minds of those infected with TDS.

Alright, so when nothing comes of this hyperbolic alarmism. Much like the what has become of many other thinly veiled attempts at attacking Trump.

What am I going to say?

Should I say gotcha, or some stupid idiom like that?
Because I am seriously getting tired of this crap, as of a few months ago.

The only thing that people with any conscience, and a speck of true patriotism should be able to do is to acknowledge the fact that that Trump is a clear and present danger to this country. Denial and distraction can't go on forever and is not going to cover up for criminal behavior much longer. It would be an honorable and honest thing to do. We're not holding our breath waiting for that day.

Here's a 49 second sound bite of the late Lee Atwater describing his 'Southern strategy'. It seems the Republican party adopted Atwater's strategy in the 1980's and held tight to it right to 2016. To his dying day, Lee Atwater played the game. Atwater died of brain cancer at the age of 40 in 1990. It is not hard to see his death as punishment for a misspent life. There have been well-publicized reports of Atwater going through a death-bed conversion. This could have been just another example of Atwater's deception since the Bible he requested in his dying weeks remained covered in the cellophane it came in.

No, Trump just goes around in secret meetings with no one to support him blabbing state secrets, such as telling Duterte the locations of nuke subs, such as telling to known russian spies about his firing of Comey, and who knows what else this incompetent boob of a president is doing, with no accountability.
And, are you kidding, Trump is blabber-in-chief, he bloviates on a daily basis.

So many crystal ball gazing voodoo science analysts revealing Trump's many failures in secret foreign diplomacy. What would we do without such nonstop mystic psychoanalyses of our Commander in Chief from the leftist democrat quack crapper chiefs?

all the while Trump, and his whole **** pile of crazy, is president

Wonderful

Did someone say something about Hillary?

And the US Military is helpless...is that the current Leftgoofyworld Asinine Position?

So you support further increases in defense spending? Awesome. About time the left woke up/

hair on fire.jpg

Obama did nothing about it. In fact, Obama did nothing about Russia trying to influence the election, even going so far as giving orders to stand down and let it happen. Well, Obama did ask Russia to please stop.

The only core matter to note about Obama is that for better or for worse Potus Obama was his own man.

This is in contrast to Trump who is owned by Putin.

The difference is radical, significant, decisive. That is, Obama was never owned by a foreign hostile power. Republicans in fact attacked Obama as weak while pointedly saying Putin is a strong leader. Putin is the American Right's strong leader the Right had spent decades longing for and now have in Trump. Republicans and Conservatives have been for Putin for several years now. The consequence is that this will not end happily for 'em.

You can of course say any "stupid idiom" that suits your desperation at not having a viable response.

So feel free and by all means thx. Not that it would mean you might be on to something however.

The Right's posts show little or no cause of concern over Russia's or China's penetration into USA grids of nuclear, electric, water. Everything from the conservative reactionary right is China or a concocted "hyperbolic alarmism" at the Pentagon and national security agencies. The Right's ignoring of Pentagon and the national security community is revealing indeed especially when every post gives Putin a free ride in attacking US national security infrastructure.

Yap.. yap.. yap..

If pretending to be a doomsayer. Over something that has existed as a fact of our national security for nearly fifteen years makes you feel all fuzzy inside. Then by all means ride that little train to fantasy land all you want. Because I'm more inclined to stay here in reality, besides. I hear parking is a bitch to find and the drinks are overpriced.

The only thing that people with any conscience, and a speck of true patriotism should be able to do is to acknowledge the fact that that Trump is a clear and present danger to this country. Denial and distraction can't go on forever and is not going to cover up for criminal behavior much longer. It would be an honorable and honest thing to do. We're not holding our breath waiting for that day.

Here's a 49 second sound bite of the late Lee Atwater describing his 'Southern strategy'. It seems the Republican party adopted Atwater's strategy in the 1980's and held tight to it right to 2016. To his dying day, Lee Atwater played the game. Atwater died of brain cancer at the age of 40 in 1990. It is not hard to see his death as punishment for a misspent life. There have been well-publicized reports of Atwater going through a death-bed conversion. This could have been just another example of Atwater's deception since the Bible he requested in his dying weeks remained covered in the cellophane it came in.

Thanks for the red herring. Despite being a little mulled, it was filling nonetheless.

Yap.. yap.. yap..

If pretending to be a doomsayer. Over something that has existed as a fact of our national security for nearly fifteen years makes you feel all fuzzy inside. Then by all means ride that little train to fantasy land all you want. Because I'm more inclined to stay here in reality, besides. I hear parking is a bitch to find and the drinks are overpriced.

Your avatar shows how handsome you are in your uniform. I heartell you do a nasty Volga Boat Song.

I reiterate Trump is the Potus/CinC who the intelligence chiefs say does nothing to protect the USA from Russian and Chinese invasions of our cyberspace to include nuclear, power, water. And the Potus/CinC General (R) McCaffrey says does nothing which makes Potus/CinC Trump a "danger to national security" because as the general continued Potus/CinC is "under the sway of Putin." McCaffrey said this in early 2018 and it continues to be fact. Yet all we get from you is green cheese with your moon shots.

Your avatar shows how handsome you are in your uniform. I heartell you do a nasty Volga Boat Song.

I reiterate Trump is the Potus/CinC who the intelligence chiefs say does nothing to protect the USA from Russian and Chinese invasions of our cyberspace to include nuclear, power, water. And the Potus/CinC General (R) McCaffrey says does nothing which makes Potus/CinC Trump a "danger to national security" because as the general continued Potus/CinC is "under the sway of Putin." McCaffrey said this in early 2018 and it continues to be fact. Yet all we get from you is green cheese with your moon shots.

Seeing as he isn't under the sway of Putin and the lot of you have been about several miles apart from actually proving that. I can already tell that your post holds as much weight as your last few.

Which frankly isn't very much at all.

Seeing as he isn't under the sway of Putin and the lot of you have been about several miles apart from actually proving that. I can already tell that your post holds as much weight as your last few.

Which frankly isn't very much at all.

You guys over there are spending a lot of time lately in denials, diversions, deflections. And it's all against us over here. By over there I mean in the opposition to those of us over here who defend the Constitution. By you guys I refer of course to the Putin-Trump Fanboys. Moreover, we've gone now in an inexorable succession from collusion to conspiracy to obstruction to treason. So it's understandable how and why you guys are suddenly back on your heels.

You guys over there are spending a lot of time lately in denials, diversions, deflections. And it's all against us over here. By over there I mean in the opposition to those of us over here who defend the Constitution. By you guys I refer of course to the Putin-Trump Fanboys. Moreover, we've gone now in an inexorable succession from collusion to conspiracy to obstruction to treason. So it's understandable how and why you guys are suddenly back on your heels.

Still waiting on the evidence for all of this to magically appear.

Would you be so kind as to cite any of this wondrous information for me?

all the while Trump, and his whole **** pile of crazy, is president

Wonderful

Did someone say something about Hillary?

hahahhaha jesus...yeah they never had this capability under Obama. Priceless.

Thanks for the red herring. Despite being a little mulled, it was filling nonetheless.

That's the typical reaction of any Trump supporter when they have no other way out when presented with facts and the truth. You have no way to make a lie out of facts and truth so you call it 'fake news' and 'red herring'. Do you realize how pathetically sad is?

That's the typical reaction of any Trump supporter when they have no other way out when presented with facts and the truth. You have no way to make a lie out of facts and truth so you call it 'fake news' and 'red herring'. Do you realize how pathetically sad is?

Seeing as it is a red herring, with all the hyperbolism and not to mention the same partisan shtick that we see from the left these days.

I feel fine in calling it what it is. You're opinion may be that my stance is pathetic and that I'm denying facts, or some other childish ranting. But you and those like you would actually need to supply some of those facts for once and not just some hit/opinion piece being framed as the truth, just so it can get clicks.

Most of us within center, moderates and the classical liberals. Are completely tired of this stupidity and all the children that push it.

It's become too tiresome to read through all of this fake crap and find nothing pertinent to a story.

Seeing as it is a red herring, with all the hyperbolism and not to mention the same partisan shtick that we see from the left these days.

I feel fine in calling it what it is. You're opinion may be that my stance is pathetic and that I'm denying facts, or some other childish ranting. But you and those like you would actually need to supply some of those facts for once and not just some hit/opinion piece being framed as the truth, just so it can get clicks.

Most of us within center, moderates and the classical liberals. Are completely tired of this stupidity and all the children that push it.

It's become too tiresome to read through all of this fake crap and find nothing pertinent to a story.

People here have been loading you up with facts for a very long time. You have no excuse not to know the facts. Plus, there's this thing, the internet where you can get facts as long as you stay clear of websites like Fox that only feeds you commentaries and conspiracy theories. It's just too bad for you that you need that 'instant' gratification where things happen quickly, Well, that's not how investigations, especially one as complex as these are, proceed. They take time and people need to show restraint and patience but that's not really what you are accustomed to.

People here have been loading you up with facts for a very long time. You have no excuse not to know the facts. Plus, there's this thing, the internet where you can get facts as long as you stay clear of websites like Fox that only feeds you commentaries and conspiracy theories. It's just too bad for you that you need that 'instant' gratification where things happen quickly, Well, that's not how investigations, especially one as complex as these are, proceed. They take time and people need to show restraint and patience but that's not really what you are accustomed to.

Seeing as you've got no idea of what I've had to do in my life, nor what I've had to sit through for any sort of gratification, justified or not. I'm going to let you pass on that childish rant of yours.

So, when we are still here and this investigation turns up with nothing that actually hurts Trump. I'm just going to let you keep on talking.
I'm not going to say I told you so, or anything stupid like that.

Because honestly, I'm tired of having that happen now in this day and age.

I'm done with you now. So go harp on about this story all you want now, because I'll just hang around and see what transpires from it.

Back
Top Bottom