• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"russia" blockading Ukrainian grain is a 'real war crime' - EU

It is on topic!

You claim that it is a war crime for Russia to blockade Ukrainian ports and hence exports.

I am pointing out that, this action was done by the UK, France, US, and every other country in a war in the last.. 100+ years.

So was that war crimes as well?

How about the fact that the West has effectively blockaded Russia to a greater degree than Russia has to Ukraine. Is that a war crime?

It's just funny watching someone in broken english be such an internet tough guy. For someone with these levels of convictions they should saddle up, man up, and be in Ukraine. Nah, typical Swede. Sit on the sidelines while the world moves on without them. When things get rough, cut a deal with Hitler, the Swedish way!

YES, and we are gonna to finish off you fav. Moscow ulus , you know you have 0 chance against us

Who is "we" kemosabe? Last I checked I am an American and you are a Swede. We fought Hitler, you worked with him. We fought the Soviets, you hid in the snow. We are the ones taking an active role against Russia now, you are the one talking tough on the internet.

Also, you realize that Russia government revenues are up significantly from prior to the war, right? That's right, the sanctions are actually putting more money in Putin's warchest while driving inflation in the West. This was a driving factor in what happened in France yesterday. It is a driving factor in what will happen all around the western world during this election cycle. Mark my words, Ukraine will see their support wither and fade come fall.

Back
Top Bottom