• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Begins Propaganda to Desensitize Russians to Planned Ukraine Executions

Publicly?

I'm sick to my stomach.

Do you think they'll send any to prison camps and torture them?

ya know...like the USA does?:unsure:

Lets hope pootin doesnt stoop THAT low. That would be bad.

Most captured Ukrainian leaders, like the two mayors that were taken away will never be seen or heard from again.

Most captured Ukrainian leaders, like the two mayors that were taken away will never be seen or heard from again.

If you don't like it , stop provoking wars and engineering colour uprisings both directly and via proxy .

Alternatively, just give the neo Nazis a good wrist slapping and send them on their way with a cheerful wave . Or run Paper Clip 2 and invite them to further undermine the US .

If you don't like it , stop provoking wars and engineering colour uprisings both directly and via proxy .

Alternatively, just give the neo Nazis a good wrist slapping and send them on their way with a cheerful wave . Or run Paper Clip 2 and invite them to further undermine the US .
And with Neo Nazis I take it you mean the Russian extremist organization Male State that are cheeering Putin on Telegram and accuses Ukraine of being a Jewish conspiracy.

Moderator's Warning:
@PeacefulWarrior Please stick to the topic; further attempts to hijack the thread will result in points and/or thread ban.

Mass executions and proposed mass executions seem to be in vogue right now, even western allies are doing it while everyones eyes are on Ukraine....... vile isn't it.

81 in a single day, beating their own record

Ali Adubusi, the director of the European Saudi Organisation for Human Rights, alleged that some of those executed had been tortured and faced trials "carried out in secret."

"These executions are the opposite of justice," he said.

The kingdom's last mass execution came in January 2016, when the kingdom executed 47 people, including a prominent opposition Shiite cleric who had rallied demonstrations in the kingdom.

In 2019, the kingdom beheaded 37 Saudi citizens, most of them minority Shiites, in a mass execution across the country for alleged terrorism-related crimes. It also publicly nailed the severed body and head of a convicted extremist to a pole as a warning to others. Such crucifixions after execution, while rare, do occur in the kingdom.

Moderator's Warning:
@PeacefulWarrior Please stick to the topic; further attempts to hijack the thread will result in points and/or thread ban.

K. I sawwy. 😞

I appreciate and value you as a Moderator and I will strive to do better!

iguaranteeit.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom