• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia and China vows 'new' Democratic World Order

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Elbow to elbow, Russia's Lavrov and China's Wang deliver strong words that supports their joint effort to create a new world order. I'm sure that Putin's invasion of Ukraine and Xi's hard looks at Taiwan, in which many of us understand this to mean that in a few years, China will attack Tawain, is sending this particular message of a new democratic world order to mean that this world is on the verge of two powerful countries taking charge. To those of us already with experience at war and very patriotic for defending the US against any and all threats against our democratic existence who help other countries on Earth, will take these words spoken in a video on Twitter today to be a potential military challenge to the West in the very near future. I feel that since Feb, this has been set into motion. I dare say what I feel is close with what is going to happen.

1648674553740.png

In a video posted to Twitter by the Russian Foreign Ministry and translated by Agence France-Presse (AFP), Lavrov can be heard saying "We, together with you, and with our sympathizers will move towards a multipolar, just, democratic world order."

"Foreign Ministers Sergey Lavrov and Wang Yi meet in Tunxi, China," the Russian Foreign Ministry tweeted, showing a picture of Lavrov and Wang.

During a press conference on Wednesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin said, "There is no limit to China-Russia cooperation in the pursuit of peace," and, he continued, "no limit to our efforts to safeguard security, and no limit to our opposition to hegemony. China-Russia relations feature non-alliance, non-confrontation, and non-targeting of any third party."

Elbow to elbow, Russia's Lavrov and China's Wang deliver strong words that supports their joint effort to create a new world order. I'm sure that Putin's invasion of Ukraine and Xi's hard looks at Taiwan, in which many of us understand this to mean that in a few years, China will attack Tawain, is sending this particular message of a new democratic world order to mean that this world is on the verge of two powerful countries taking charge. To those of us already with experience at war and very patriotic for defending the US against any and all threats against our democratic existence who help other countries on Earth, will take these words spoken in a video on Twitter today to be a potential military challenge to the West in the very near future. I feel that since Feb, this has been set into motion. I dare say what I feel is close with what is going to happen.

View attachment 67383050

In a video posted to Twitter by the Russian Foreign Ministry and translated by Agence France-Presse (AFP), Lavrov can be heard saying "We, together with you, and with our sympathizers will move towards a multipolar, just, democratic world order."

"Foreign Ministers Sergey Lavrov and Wang Yi meet in Tunxi, China," the Russian Foreign Ministry tweeted, showing a picture of Lavrov and Wang.

During a press conference on Wednesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin said, "There is no limit to China-Russia cooperation in the pursuit of peace," and, he continued, "no limit to our efforts to safeguard security, and no limit to our opposition to hegemony. China-Russia relations feature non-alliance, non-confrontation, and non-targeting of any third party."
Where do you feel "democratic" comes into that?

LMAO

View attachment 67383050

OK*

Errr... what New World Order? China was down with the Soviet Union. I'm not sure what is changing beyond them perhaps trying to emulate the West in relying more on economic ties and all the other indirect methods of exercising power, while perhaps avoiding the direct military thing. Ukraine belies that so...y'know..not even yet, really.

If anything, this is why we need stuff like the TPP that guess who tore up. To help South America and Africa rise up, rather than straight exploration, and weave economic/political ties with them. But not with all that disastrous Cold War regime change crap. We stabbed ourselves in the back with that and may have done more overall long-term damage to our interests than not intervening.

LMAO

Well, they can democratically agree to tie themselves to Russia-China, or they can democratically agree to be crushed under their heels. Perfectly democratic, you see.

LMAO
Just as "democratic" is a false front being used by two large countries in the East the same "democratic" false front has been taking place by the T-GOP and their talking heads in the US since 2017. The term "sympathizers" was also used by Russia's Lavrov in this new world order announcement. Russia has a major sympathizer who was our former president. That sympathizer brought Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov and Ambassador Kislyak into the White House with Russian reporters but no US reporters. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKCN18B2MX
We know how much our sympathizer has embraced Putin with praises. N Korea's Kim Jong un has again ramped up their nuclear tests since Putin invaded Ukraine. Another admirer of Kim by our sympathizer, who also backs Putin's war with Ukraine. Along with Eritrea, Syria and Belarus.

Since this announcement, I now wonder what India, an ally to the US, may be wondering about this 'new world order' plan. They're one I'll be watching a little more closely this year and next as situations arises in the East.

Is this part of it (growing their world order)?

China Signs Deal With Cambodia Army Rebuffing U.S. Warnings​

Since this announcement, I now wonder what India, an ally to the US, may be wondering about this 'new world order' plan. They're one I'll be watching a little more closely this year and next as situations arises in the East.
Holy crap - just yesterday I brought up India and today I found this article.

India, an ongoing sympathizer with Russia.

1648844330930.png
Daleep Singh, the U.S. deputy national security adviser, warned India on Thursday, ahead of Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov's meeting in the Asian country, that there will be "consequences" if India tries to evade Western sanctions on Moscow imposed over the Ukraine war.

India, one of Russia's main Cold War partners, is working with Moscow on a payment solution to work around Western sanctions.
Refiners in India have been purchasing Russian oil through spot tenders since the war began on February 24, taking advantage of cheap discounts while other buyers pull out.

Errr... what New World Order? China was down with the Soviet Union. I'm not sure what is changing beyond them perhaps trying to emulate the West in relying more on economic ties and all the other indirect methods of exercising power, while perhaps avoiding the direct military thing. Ukraine belies that so...y'know..not even yet, really.

If anything, this is why we need stuff like the TPP that guess who tore up. To help South America and Africa rise up, rather than straight exploration, and weave economic/political ties with them. But not with all that disastrous Cold War regime change crap. We stabbed ourselves in the back with that and may have done more overall long-term damage to our interests than not intervening.

What do you mean "may have?" The US literally backed right wing death squads in Latin America, which, in the case of Nicaragua, killed not only countless civilians and those dubbed 'the enemy,' but also four US nuns and we did nothing about it. It massively damaged us long term and still haunts people to today.

Back
Top Bottom