• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"russia" ‘using weapons smuggled by Iran from Iraq against Ukraine’

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Moscow ‘using weapons smuggled by Iran from Iraq against Ukraine’​

Moscow HORDE is receiving munitions and military hardware sourced from Iraq for its war effort in Ukraine with the help of Iranian weapons smuggling networks, according to members of Iranian-backed Iraqi militias and regional intelligence services with knowledge of the process.

RPGs and anti-tank missiles, as well as Brazilian-designed rocket launcher systems, have been dispatched to Russia from Iraq as Moscow’s campaign has faltered in the last month, the Guardian has learned.

1649750729131.png
An Iranian-made Bavar 373 missile system, similar to the Russian S-300, has also been donated to Moscow by the authorities in Tehran, who also returned an S-300, according to a source who helped organise the transport.

all you need to know about Nigeria with snow, as I told here many times before Muscovy is a PAPER TIGER !

THIS IS ONLY the ONE SOLUTION :

1649750764647.png

idk, maybe don't make a deal with Iran? A thought

maybe don't promote Moscow imperialism here 7/24 ?
...thats it? that's all it takes? just like that and we can throw all iterations of the Iran deal back in the garbage where it belongs?

any comment on this ?

I think it's just one, and only one, of many many many reasons to not deal with the iranians. Like, this doesn't even make the top 10, maybe not even the top 20. Still, and Iranian government that assists Russia PROBABLY shouldn't be treated like a friend....you know?

DO you agree that your Moscow horde´s bosses treat Iran as a friend ? we the liberal order don't ?
Well, my eyes tell me that, thus far, both moscow and the "liberal order(whatever the **** that is, i hate the sound of it)" treat Iran like a friend. So I have to disagree with at least half your statement. If your "liberal order" wants to prove otherwise, they should support drone striking more of Iran's generals and more crippling sanctions.

...thats it? that's all it takes? just like that and we can throw all iterations of the Iran deal back in the garbage where it belongs?

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Agreed Framework.

But it does seem to reflect that fact that Iraq is hardly Moscow’s friend since the Russians supported Syria.

And any deal between Tehran and Moscow is temporary at best. They are traditional enemies.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Agreed Framework.

But it does seem to reflect that fact that Iraq is hardly Moscow’s friend since the Russians supported Syria.

And any deal between Tehran and Moscow is temporary at best. They are traditional enemies.
in any case, we have a chance to knock out iran completely from Russia's sphere. Democrats would rather suck the ayatollah's **** instead.

Back
Top Bottom