• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia’s track and field team banned from Olympics by IAAF for doping

FINA Responds to New Russian Doping Allegations

FINA is the international governing body of swimming, diving, water polo, synchronized swimming and open water swimming.

Despair and defiance as Russian athletes react to doping ban

Not even one Russian athlete using Performance Enhancing Drugs (PED's) has ever come forward and returned a competition medal they won by cheating.

Now they're all butt-hurt over the Olympic ban.

Funny how that works.

171292_600.jpg

It is an objective fact.

— GDP PPP was 6825,4 USD per capita in 2000. 25 635,9 in 2014.
— Life expectancy has increased from 65.34 year in 2000 to 71.6 in 2015.
— About national pride, unfortunately, these figures do not allow. But in 2000 the Russians believe Russia is a country-loser. Even in 2008-m year, many believed that Russia will answer to Georgia's aggression and retreat. A real Renaissance in terms of national pride began around the end of 2013 and explosively jumped after the return of the Crimea. Believe me living in Russia — Putin here like in many respects due to the fact that Russia when it finally got up from his knees.

Just wondering… Are you paid to spread Russian propaganda? You sure seem like a textbook example.

Are you paid to spread Russian propaganda?

Of course! I in such a way earn coupons on access to the Internet and on vodka for my bear!

You sure seem like a textbook example.

What specifically is your surprising? By the way, very characteristic answer — once again on figures and the facts one nothing the supported objection. You can show with figures and the facts in what I am not right?

Back
Top Bottom