• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia’s Putin To Hand Over Keys To War While He Has Cancer Surgery: Report

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Russia’s Putin To Hand Over Keys To War While He Has Cancer Surgery: Report

iu

Vladimir Putin’s cancer surgery will force him to hand over power in the Ukraine war “for days,” a “Kremlin insider” told the Daily Mail. Putin will reportedly put hardline Security Council head and ex-FSB chief Nikolai Patrushev in power while he is dealing with surgery. Patrushev, 70, has played a big role in the Ukraine war thus far and convinced Putin that Kyiv is overrun by neo-Nazis, the Daily Mail reports. A year and a half ago, General SVR reported that Putin is suffering from abdominal cancer and Parkinson’s. The Daily Mail reports that Putin has put off the surgery and it won’t happen before the Victory Day commemoration of Russia’s World War II victory in Red Square on May 9. The surgery was originally scheduled for the second of April but has been pushed back, SVR reports. It added: “The Russian President Vladimir Putin has oncology, and the latest problems identified during [his latest] examination are associated with this disease.” The source added: “I don’t know for exactly how long [he will be incapacitated after the surgery … I think it’ll be for a short time.”

With luck, Putin will emerge from surgery a vegetable.

I think that the Nikolai Patrushev family will be spirited away to act as a deterrent to any free-lancing. I would not like to be in his shoes.

Abdominal surgery and Parkinson’s got a uh-oh reaction from the retired healthcare professional that lets me stay with her, AKA, the missus.

The missus looked at another article; Putin also is suffering from schizophrenia, probably as a result of the Parkinson’s meds. What can go wrong?

Cancer, Parkinson’s and hallucinations and a hot war.

Didn’t Hitler suffer from Parkinson’s near the end?

Those pesky constitution thingies are a bother……

The acting president of the Russian Federation (Russian: Исполняющий обязанности Президента Российской Федерации) is a temporary post provided by the Constitution of Russia. The acting president is a person who fulfills the duties of the president of the Russian Federation when cases of incapacity and vacancy occur. This post is held by the prime minister of Russia.

PM is just a thing……

I hope his anesthesiologist is a good person.

With luck, Putin will emerge from surgery a vegetable.
He's already a mental vegieburger. People have been saying it since that weird ass speech he made before the invasion.

Didn’t Hitler suffer from Parkinson’s near the end?
No. His issue near the end was quite possibly due to a stroke or strokes. The story is that the quack he hired to take care of his stomach issues, besides unintentionally giving him stuff containing toxic ingredients, shot him up with Amps, which eventually caused said stroke(s).

Well thanks to Putin, Russia's healthcare system is really crap.

And he can't go to Europe for an operation.

No. His issue near the end was quite possibly due to a stroke or strokes. The story is that the quack he hired to take care of his stomach issues, besides unintentionally giving him stuff containing toxic ingredients, shot him up with Amps, which eventually caused said stroke(s).
I wasn’t there, only based on what I have read….

I believe the Mirror and The Fail about as much as I believe the Kremlin.

With the original source (General SVR Telegram channel) citing a Kremlin insider, that takes care of all that as well.

If he hands the key to Patrushev he might find out all the locks are changed when he tries to come back.

Many people were wondering why his face looked so fat recently and his head looks like Charlie Brown's...

Must be the medication...

holy crap. is that what this entire war is about?? one nut job's mortality.

He's already a mental vegieburger. People have been saying it since that weird ass speech he made before the invasion.
He was very sharp during that speech and accurately told the history of the region. The fact that most stupid leftists don’t know any history does not mean it was “wierd”

Lol a couple weeks ago my Uncle (who’s not stupid” was angry at me for not swallowing Ukraine’s propaganda and he insisted, fantastically, that Ukraine was a sovereign country for centuries before the Soviet Union , and that my family was ukranian when they were Black Sea Germans, and couldn’t accept that Odessa was literally founded by Catherine the great.

People in America don’t know anything and believe fantastical lies and so truthful history when told by Putin is considered “wierd”

Back
Top Bottom