• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia’s Putin Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize......

Well, there are a whole lot that aren't AQ.....and the majority of the rebels/terrorists aren't to concerned about having a Democracy.

Islamist Rebels Create Dilemma on Syria Policy

Across Syria, rebel-held areas are dotted with Islamic courts staffed by lawyers and clerics, and by fighting brigades led by extremists. Even the Supreme Military Council, the umbrella rebel organization whose formation the West had hoped would sideline radical groups, is stocked with commanders who want to infuse Islamic law into a future Syrian government.

Nowhere in rebel-controlled Syria is there a secular fighting force to speak of.

More than two years of violence have radicalized the armed opposition fighting the government of President Bashar al-Assad, leaving few groups that both share the political vision of the United States and have the military might to push it forward.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/wo...anted=all&_r=0

http://www.debatepolitics.com/middle-east/171776-honor-syrian-rebels-w-90-a-2.html

If they don't want a Caliphate that's good enough.

Mornin DDD :2wave: .....Nah, I meant with the Media keeping him up in the spotlight.

I think we are part of that media. We serve amplification. We should have though de-amplified anything related to Putin. Best way would be not to mention at all.

Of course it would be quite a stretch to resist the tendency of not posting major political developments here! But just sayin.

I think we are part of that media. We serve amplification. We should have though de-amplified anything related to Putin. Best way would be not to mention at all.

Of course it would be quite a stretch to resist the tendency of not posting major political developments here! But just sayin.

Heya DDD :2wave: .....well if that's the case. Then let people have fun with the thread and Putin. Maybe some of his people will Check out what we have up on him. Report back to him how we get a kick out of the Cheese and Crackers. :lol:

Can you believe this? How truly they have made the Nobel Peace prize into nothing but a hollow trophy. Does anyone think Putin deserves this award or to be Nominated for it?

They made the peace prize a joke when they handed it to Obama preemptively. They're just being consistent.

They made the peace prize a joke when they handed it to Obama preemptively. They're just being consistent.

Well Putin does know how to Shoot a variety of weapons.....plus I heard there is usually no survivors. So they can't say he doesn't know how to bring the peace. :lol:

Well Putin does know how to Shoot a variety of weapons.....plus I heard there is usually no survivors. So they can't say he doesn't know how to bring the peace. :lol:

You've got a point, but by that logic Putin definitely shouldn't get the award -- it should be handed to a head of state who has overseen mass-murder.

Ah yes, I too believe we should reward Putin's noble effort to protect his buddy Assad and to continue profiting by selling Assad weapons so that he can continue to slaughter the Syrian people. Putin is truly a great man.

Come on be honest, at least Putin made a phone call.

Mornin' Rocket. :2wave: Nah.....Obama told then he wants an Award that really means something. That will hold the moment so to speak. So he wants the Golden Globe Award.....for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama. :2razz:

Obama is too dumb to know the Golden Globe is a joke in the award world.

The Academy Award is the one to have.

Obama is too dumb to know the Golden Globe is a joke in the award world.

The Academy Award is the one to have.

Mornin' Mason. :2wave: Well didn't MO hand that award out? Uh oh. :shock:.....:lol:

Mornin' Mason. :2wave: Well didn't MO hand that award out? Uh oh. :shock:.....:lol:

Yes she presented the Best Picture Award at the Academy Awards. I am sure Ben Affleck was thrilled.

Back
Top Bottom