• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia’s Putin Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize......

I agree, when it comes to our compassion for Syrian casualties it's very important that we keep our criticism focused solely on the Syrian rebels while giving Assad and Putin a complete free pass.

I wouldn't give any of them a free pass but that is neither here nor there.....nor would I give those Rebels/Terrorists that are on that Terror list. That we allegedly follow and are suppose to be hunting down either.

Focus should be on whoever is committing the atrocities and not looking to downplay ANY side.....as there are no good guys vying for power in this conflict.

By gosh! :shock:

Were we not joking the other day that Obama should provide the Noble Prize to Putin? Look it somewhat really happened!

Heya DDD. :2wave: Well he aint won it yet.....he is just one of the nominees. But don't let him keep topping the lime light. Or they will give it to him. Then he will want that Golden Globe Award.....For Putin on the Ritz.

Whereas Obama seems to have encountered a lot of bones laying all around that red line. It's what we like to call the president's decisiveness. Obama really knew from the start that he wouldn't do what he said he would. We like to call that leadership. Decisive leadership.

When the Brits pulled out of the deal..the people spoke..and for once our government listened...sick of fighting..sick of killing..sick of being killed..WTF has this **** got to do with us??

When the Brits pulled out of the deal..the people spoke..and for once our government listened...sick of fighting..sick of killing..sick of being killed..WTF has this **** got to do with us??
I thought you guys did it to stick the statue of Churchill up Obama's ass. I was hoping that, anyway. Anyway, the best thing you can do now is close down your government in sympathetic response. What any of us might have done in Syria should have been done a couple of years ago.

I thought you guys did it to stick the statue of Churchill up Obama's ass. I was hoping that, anyway. Anyway, the best thing you can do now is close down your government in sympathetic response. What any of us might have done in Syria should have been done a couple of years ago.

We can't keep going over to the ME and trying to beat them with a big stick..latest crap here is the football to be held in Qatar..who has a long and lengthy history of killing their immigrant workers...

Human rights in Qatar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia....

SIGH!!!

wouldn't give any of them a free pass but that is neither here nor there
Well actually it's entirely HERE because this thread is about Putin being nominated for a Nobel Prize.

Focus should be on whoever is committing the atrocities and not looking to downplay ANY side.....as there are no good guys vying for power in this conflict.
Yes, I agree. But again I was addressing Putin who is the subject of this thread.

We can't keep going over to the ME and trying to beat them with a big stick..latest crap here is the football to be held in Qatar..who has a long and lengthy history of killing their immigrant workers...

SIGH!!!

Heya Wolfie.
hat.gif
Tell that to the French.....they're the ones runnin around the Planet telling people they want to punish someone. :roll:

I say let the French go in and get the Chems.....let their people be on the ground inside Syria. It was their mess anyways. Then we will see if the French can handle AQ and their types.

Putin should just tell the French to STFU and stay out of others business. We should tell them the same thing rather than spending money to help them out all the time. Its the French that has 5 Enforceable Resolutions going in the UN. Here they are off into everyone else's business and yet can't handle their own.

Someone needs to remind them.....they are not a Superpower anymore.

Heya Wolfie.
hat.gif
Tell that to the French.....they're the ones runnin around the Planet telling people they want to punish someone. :roll:

I say let the French go in and get the Chems.....let their people be on the ground inside Syria. It was their mess anyways. Then we will see if the French can handle AQ and their types.

Putin should just tell the French to STFU and stay out of others business. We should tell them the same thing rather than spending money to help them out all the time. Its the French that has 5 Enforceable Resolutions going in the UN. Here they are off into everyone else's business and yet can't handle their own.

Someone needs to remind them.....they are not a Superpower anymore.

The French have always been lovers..not fighters...

As seen in WW2...

Well actually it's entirely HERE because this thread is about Putin being nominated for a Nobel Prize.

Yes, I agree. But again I was addressing Putin who is the subject of this thread.

Yeah and like I said.....giving those just Kudos where they are deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith8 View Post

I agree, when it comes to our compassion for Syrian casualties it's very important that we keep our criticism focused solely on the Syrian rebels while giving Assad and Putin a complete free pass.

The French have always been lovers..not fighters...

As seen in WW2...

Well I dunno about that.....but see I kind of mind them telling American Woman they can look like them. Knowing that Americans are fat and out of shape. Running around in Sweats and mylar stretch pants. :lol: :2razz:

How to Look like a French Woman:

Chic, effortless, sexy. When it comes to style, French women are somehow always able to put a modern twist on timeless classics and confidently make them their own.

chic-french-woman_ipad_1380733640.jpg

Yahoo Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

Well I dunno about that.....but see I kind of mind them telling American Woman they can look like them. Knowing that Americans are fat and out of shape. Running around in Sweats and mylar stretch pants. :lol: :2razz:

How to Look like a French Woman:

Chic, effortless, sexy. When it comes to style, French women are somehow always able to put a modern twist on timeless classics and confidently make them their own.

chic-french-woman_ipad_1380733640.jpg

Yahoo Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

That's not a French woman for a start..they don't shave their armpits!!

SIGH!!!
Ah, but you must understand that once the work is done, the immigrants are no longer needed. Don't worry though. We had a NASA Muslim outreach program that worked wonders. We are no longer hated by the people that didn't hate us before we had the outreach. That's real progress.

The distribution of rebels who aren't Al Queda.

Well, there are a whole lot that aren't AQ.....and the majority of the rebels/terrorists aren't to concerned about having a Democracy.

Islamist Rebels Create Dilemma on Syria Policy

Across Syria, rebel-held areas are dotted with Islamic courts staffed by lawyers and clerics, and by fighting brigades led by extremists. Even the Supreme Military Council, the umbrella rebel organization whose formation the West had hoped would sideline radical groups, is stocked with commanders who want to infuse Islamic law into a future Syrian government.

Nowhere in rebel-controlled Syria is there a secular fighting force to speak of.

More than two years of violence have radicalized the armed opposition fighting the government of President Bashar al-Assad, leaving few groups that both share the political vision of the United States and have the military might to push it forward.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/wo...anted=all&_r=0

http://www.debatepolitics.com/middle-east/171776-honor-syrian-rebels-w-90-a-2.html

Heya DDD. :2wave: Well he aint won it yet.....he is just one of the nominees. But don't let him keep topping the lime light. Or they will give it to him. Then he will want that Golden Globe Award.....For Putin on the Ritz.

Hi MMC,

If by not allowing Putin to "keep the topping of the lime light" you mean that we may be contributing to his winning the Noble Prize by mentioning him here and amplifying his "work," then I agree that we should not. But you have opened up a thread about it!?

Russia’s Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Russia

Russian President Vladimir Putin was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by an advocacy group that credits him with bringing about a peaceful resolution to the Syrian-U.S. dispute over chemical weapons.

The Russian advocacy group International Academy of Spiritual Unity and Cooperation of Peoples of the World nominated Mr. Putin, characterizing his forged agreement with Syrian President Bashar Assad — to turn over admitted chemical weapons cache to international authorities — a world-class and prize-worthy piece of diplomacy, United Press International reported.

This is rich. :lol: Obama made the prize a joke, now it's clearly ..... there are no words.

Re: Russia’s Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Russia

This is rich. :lol: Obama made the prize a joke, now it's clearly ..... there are no words.

This is the 4th or 5th thread made on this topic.

This is the 4th or 5th thread made on this topic.

Heya RM I see.....maybe we can get the mods to merge them.

Check out the threads and didn't see it. You could've reported it as a duplicate, rather then ask me.

Meh.
shrug.gif
I figured you could get it done faster than me. Besides I don't report others. That's a lib game.
rolleyes.png

Hi MMC,

If by not allowing Putin to "keep the topping of the lime light" you mean that we may be contributing to his winning the Noble Prize by mentioning him here and amplifying his "work," then I agree that we should not. But you have opened up a thread about it!?

Mornin DDD :2wave: .....Nah, I meant with the Media keeping him up in the spotlight.

Moderator's Warning:
Threads merged.

Russian President Vladimir Putin was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by an advocacy group that credits him with bringing about a peaceful resolution to the Syrian-U.S. dispute over chemical weapons.

th

The Russian advocacy group International Academy of Spiritual Unity and Cooperation of Peoples of the World nominated Mr. Putin, characterizing his forged agreement with Syrian President Bashar Assad — to turn over admitted chemical weapons cache to international authorities — a world-class and prize-worthy piece of diplomacy, United Press International reported.

The group also took a dig at the United States.

While announcing the nomination during a press conference in Moscow, group officials said Mr. Putin deserved the Peace Prize much more than President Obama, who won the recognition in 2009.....snip~

Russia

Can you believe this? How truly they have made the Nobel Peace prize into nothing but a hollow trophy. Does anyone think Putin deserves this award or to be Nominated for it?

Beginning with Arafat being given the Peace Prize I've suspected that the Nobel selection committee has been trolling us.

Beginning with Arafat being given the Peace Prize I've suspected that the Nobel selection committee has been trolling us.

Heya Cardinal :2wave: Well with it being Putin.....I thought for sure we would be able to have some fun with the thread. So he makes the Cover of Time Mag and now gets his Nomination for this. Course the Nomination comes from those within his own country. I didn't see any others nominating him from other countries.

Back
Top Bottom