• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russ Tice, Bush-Era Whistleblower, Claims NSA Ordered Wiretap Of Barack Obama In 2004

head of joaquin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Re: Russ Tice, Bush-Era Whistleblower, Claims NSA Ordered Wiretap Of Barack Obama I

Did they hear the calls Obama made to have the Ryans' sealed divorce records unsealed? Just askin'.

Or did they hear his plans for a time machine to go back and forge his birth certificate? perhaps they heard his secret muslim chanting? Come on, do not keep us waiting in suspense as to what crazy right wing conspiracy nonsense they might have possibly found if it actually happened like faux news says.

Re: Russ Tice, Bush-Era Whistleblower, Claims NSA Ordered Wiretap Of Barack Obama I

Did they hear the calls Obama made to have the Ryans' sealed divorce records unsealed? Just askin'.

Fuuuuuuuunnny. See the NSA is just a joke, just like the conservatives who post about it.

Justified.

Justified.

Good show. Timothy Olyphant is a great actor. But this isn't the thread for that.

Good show. Timothy Olyphant is a great actor. But this isn't the thread for that.

It is a good show. I knew we'd find something to agree on eventually.

It is a good show. I knew we'd find something to agree on eventually.

What do you think of the IRS scrutiny of right-wing groups, by the way?

What do you think of the IRS scrutiny of right-wing groups, by the way?

It was wrong, a minor thing in hindsight, but wrong.

It was wrong, a minor thing in hindsight, but wrong.

But additional scrutiny of a Democrat, on the other hand...

But additional scrutiny of a Democrat, on the other hand...

Justified. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom