• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh, Tiger Woods among the most successful college dropouts of our time

The magic negro is a meme created by a black columnist I believe he was working for the LA Times.
I believe, if I remember correctly, the columnist checked more boxes than just being black.

IYawn...us elitists aren't interested in your lame attempts to fit in....
You are the only called an elitist, don’t try branding all college folk with that brush.
& you know why.

You are the only called an elitist, don’t try branding all college folk with that brush.
& you know why.
"You are the only called an elitist"

See, if you went to college, you could learn to write better.

I went to Scottsdale Community College for a short bit, that is what everyone called it.

One great thing about SCC, in the 70's the school was spending tons on its football team, but the students got to vote on the mascot name from a student contest. The names were: Criminals, Rutabagas, and the one that won, The Artichokes!

View attachment 67388167
That’s horrid. 😂

Back when high schools had ash trays students were already taught what first year college students learn today.

My niece graduates in a couple of weeks. She did 2 years of community College transferring her credits to a private college for dental hygiene. Saved this college dropout 70k.

When she started school I told her I would pay for every class that she received a B or better. Every one as it turns out.
I also told her not to take out any student loans, that I didn't want her to start life in debt.......how dumb was that?
Well good for you that you can afford to pay for your niece’s tuition. Most people aren’t financially able to do that.

Well, you better show that quote where I called all people defending higher education "elitist". Because I've clarified what I said in the 1st post twice already. So, as you seem to be one educated beyond basic comprehension of simple English, I'll repeat that I said, (& if you dispute it, show my quote) your attitude toward the under educated was elitist. When you painted them broadly, as trailer trash, picking up roadkill in Texas. My point for the last time, is that such disdain for working people is why we will most likely lose the House & Senate this fall.
I like the way Kurt nails it here:

"Let’s understand what academia really is – a network of colleges and universities that provide nearly meaningless credentials mostly to upper middle class post-adolescents in exchange for tons of money and access to their soft, malleable minds for indoctrination in the current commie consensus. Unless you are going to Hillsdale or the like, you are not getting what they are selling – a mind-opening experience where you will learn to think as you become an educated citizen. More likely, you will get a piece of paper certifying your readiness to take your place as a cog in both the corporate and cultural machines"

What an echo chamber of hate.

So many intolerant, uncaring liberal hypocrites that only care when it earns them esteem in the eyes of others. Virtue signal away but remember, being able to lose hate for someone dead is a lot easier than losing hate for someone that is still alive.

Forgiving others makes you the better person, so what does that say about all of you?

So many intolerant, uncaring liberal hypocrites that only care when it earns them esteem in the eyes of others. Virtue signal away but remember, being able to lose hate for someone dead is a lot easier than losing hate for someone that is still alive.

Forgiving others makes you the better person, so what does that say about all of you?
🤣🤣🤣

Yes because conservatives are all about forgiveness and love.
They would never speak ill of dead liberals and are only ever totally civil on here.

You're having a laugh.

Limbaugh is a worthless slug & that is the legacy he strived for. Shitting the bed doesn't change who a person was in life.

Now that you know he is dead, you are still speaking ill of the dead. Stay classy.
You're speaking of Rush Limbaugh and you used the word "classy"? Seriously? He was the most unclassy POS to ever hold a microphone.

I don't blame Tiger. He had a natural talent that he needed to make good on. He was never going to be a rocket scientist. He was going to be the world's greatest golfer.

That being said, I don't think dropping out of school is something to be championed. Sure, you can still end up a nickzillionaire. But the overwhelming majority don't.

My husband played NCAA Division 1 hockey. One of my sons is currently playing D1 as well. The NHL scouts are trying to get him to drop out of school and start playing pro now. We told him that was a bad idea. You should always have the degree to fall back on, just like my husband did.
If your son is that good, I would suggest going pro, try to get the big money now, he can always go back to university to get a degree. A few hundred thousand in the bank can support going to university for a few years

Yes because conservatives are all about forgiveness and love.
They would never speak ill of dead liberals and are only ever totally civil on here.

You're having a laugh.
That isn't the point. Progressives claim they are the better person. Its a fraud and this thread shows that.

Back
Top Bottom