• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh, Tiger Woods among the most successful college dropouts of our time

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

You’re a foreigner. You shut your mouth or you get out.”

I guess you also forgot "Barack The Magic Negro"

Yeah, such a wonderful human being 🙄

His legacy will never die. Undoubtedly one of the most talented and educated people of our time, Rush Limbaugh.

What is your determining factor that he was one of the most educated people of our time? He dropped out of college after two semesters.

Talent is another story - I mean, snake-oil salesmen can be considered talented by their marks, so that's no big secret. But educated? Come on, man.

Sure....you know all about him. You know so much about him that you "forgot" that he's dead. (y)

I know enough to know he was a complete tool.

Point? I don't care if the Lord himself said it. Wrong is wrong.
Did you read DAVID EHRENSTEIN. Pretty much nailed the love affair with the Jr. Senator from Illinois.
Paul Shanklin did a great parody....

One has a successful career swinging a stick at a ball, and the other had a successful career convincing rubes that the nation was going to crumble every time a D was elected, and preaching about morals he didn't even live by. He was a carnival barker...a street preacher.
;)(y)

What is your determining factor that he was one of the most educated people of our time? He dropped out of college after two semesters.

Talent is another story - I mean, snake-oil salesmen can be considered talented by their marks, so that's no big secret. But educated? Come on, man.
Community college. The guy couldn't handle two semesters of what is basically "High School with ashtrays"

Agree with the bolded completely. Full disclosure - I have two degrees but understand completely that university is not a) for everyone, and b) not necessary if one's desires and skills lead them elsewhere (like making a killing in the trade industries, for example).

I do take issue with anyone attempting to suggest that people should consider dropping out of college because professional athletes, rock stars, and political pundits are successful without a formal education.
For sure. That's a bit like your financial plan being dependent on winning the lottery, because the few who manage the kind of success listed in the article are hardly the norm. Having a degree gives you more plan B options.

Community college. The guy couldn't handle two semesters of what is basically "High School with ashtrays"

DUDE. Laughing my ass off here. High school with ash trays. :ROFLMAO:

I'm s'posed to be a professional here. How the **** can I maintain professionalism when I'm cackling like a hyena?

I'm s'posed to be a professional here. How the **** can I maintain professionalism when I'm cackling like a hyena?
I went to Scottsdale Community College for a short bit, that is what everyone called it.

One great thing about SCC, in the 70's the school was spending tons on its football team, but the students got to vote on the mascot name from a student contest. The names were: Criminals, Rutabagas, and the one that won, The Artichokes!

SCC Artichoke.jpg

Wait, they dropped out of school... and still had successful careers???

e30721e05652ca407ec9cdbc8587596f8244fb14.gif
Lots of successful people dropped out of college.

If you want to say I'm a hypocrite for not being sad that he's dead then that's fine.
The guy spent an entire lifetime demonising his political opposition.
A hypocrite would say something nice about him, after being against him while living. A nice guy would just keep quite, if they had nothing good to say.

Back when high schools had ash trays students were already taught what first year college students learn today.

My niece graduates in a couple of weeks. She did 2 years of community College transferring her credits to a private college for dental hygiene. Saved this college dropout 70k.

When she started school I told her I would pay for every class that she received a B or better. Every one as it turns out.
I also told her not to take out any student loans, that I didn't want her to start life in debt.......how dumb was that?

& some college puddings are educated beyond their intelligence.
But, I doubt that they are living in trailer parks and working for Dead Animal Pickup in rural Texas..

A hypocrite would say something nice about him, after being against him while living. A nice guy would just keep quite, if they had nothing good to say.

Normally I would but he spent a lifetime on TV and radio doing damage to the country.
He's one of the reasons politics is in the gutter.

Says a bunch of no talent college grads who want the public to pay off their loans because they spent their whole time learning CRT.

What a racist outburst.

:ROFLMAO: More like the poster child for Oxycontin abuse and doctor shopping to feed his opiate addiction. Even had his housekeeper out doctor shopping for him to feed his addiction.
That he overcame is a testament....

Back
Top Bottom