• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh says his lung cancer is terminal

You are entitled to your own trashy opinion. you are not entitled to your own facts. Howard Stern is about as trashy as it got. I bet he even regrets some of the crap he did on his show
and his show was so offensive that he was taken off the air for it. He had to move to XM to get back on the air, but once again thanks for proving my point.
lmao.

You guys are great.
Hey, Stern warned us all about Trump. His pedophilic fantasies of his daughter. His proclivity to grab vaginas, watch underage girls he OWNS undress. etcetcetc.

Having lost my mother to cancer and a bad heart, I do hope as a human being that Limbaugh goes to his death with as little pain as possible.

But I'm not going to shed a tear because of what he did to America. He had a talent that he could have done a lot of good with...and chose not to as he chose money over purpose.

There are times when I wonder if people like Limbaugh and McConnell are really closet atheists...it's almost the only way to explain their actions. Because if they actually believed in God, they should be fearing his judgement, but clearly they don't...are they really that delusional?

They have their own political religion of greed and white power. I'm an atheist and I resent the suggestion that without God there's no morality.

Morality is an intellectual process, not a spiritual one. So many dumb, cruel and thoughtless acts are committed by believers that faith should no longer be considered moral credentials for ANYONE.

You are entitled to your own trashy opinion. you are not entitled to your own facts. Howard Stern is about as trashy as it got. I bet he even regrets some of the crap he did on his show
and his show was so offensive that he was taken off the air for it. He had to move to XM to get back on the air, but once again thanks for proving my point.
lmao.

You guys are great.
Interesting, your dear leader was a regular guest on Stern's show dozens of times. Ever see the episode where Trump laughed with jocular hilarity while telling a story of an elderly man falling off or a stage face first nearly to his death in front of Trump at one of his properties?

I do hope it's not too painless.

Limbaugh went on to claim “firsthand smoke” isn’t that serious either.

“Firsthand smoke takes 50 years to kill people, if it does,” he said. “Not everybody that smokes gets cancer. Now, it’s true that everybody who smokes dies, but so does everyone who eats carrots.”

Limbaugh went on to ask why the government didn’t ban tobacco if it was so dangerous before claiming the society had vilified smokers, even though “their purchases are funding children’s health care programs.”

“I would like a medal for smoking cigars, is what I’m saying,” Limbaugh added.

It makes you wonder how many of his followers he convinced to smoke and how many of them died.

That's what the Japanese call "divine justice."

You make my point...

People asking for asylumm do not commit a crime and even those who cross borders illegally commit a minor msdemeanor.
I did not see mass arrests of people on both the left and the right during the recent demonstrations or strict enforcment in the army of gun control laws for people with domestic violence record (which was revealed after the case of the mass shooting in TX), bur somehow, I should buy that a minor misdemeanor of a family which illegally crossed the borders must be treated with zero tolerance and incarceration.

If you get a traffic ticket and don't pay it and then are stopped again but this time with a warrant.

Do you think they are going to let you go because you have a child with you?

No they are not. If you can't find someone to care for the child, which is the same in the case of an illegal border crosser, that child will be put in to the system until the parent is released.

The warrant was a misdemeanor but the separation still happened, so please spare us with your apologist attitude, because it is just a misdemeanor.

Hey, Stern warned us all about Trump. His pedophilic fantasies of his daughter. His proclivity to grab vaginas, watch underage girls he OWNS undress. etcetcetc.
thanks for proving how disgusting and repulsive leftists really are. you keep going. you only continue to support my point.

They have their own political religion of greed and white power. I'm an atheist and I resent the suggestion that without God there's no morality.

Morality is an intellectual process, not a spiritual one. So many dumb, cruel and thoughtless acts are committed by believers that faith should no longer be considered moral credentials for ANYONE.
Paedophile priests, abusive nuns and systemic Vatican cover-ups. 'Nuff said on the subject I think.

thanks for proving how disgusting and repulsive leftists really are. you keep going. you only continue to support my point.
Are you denying that Trump was a regular guest on Sterns show, doing everything from sexualizing his daughter a to laughing at others misfortunes?

Interesting, your dear leader was a regular guest on Stern's show dozens of times. Ever see the episode where Trump laughed with jocular hilarity while telling a story of an elderly man falling off or a stage face first nearly to his death in front of Trump at one of his properties?
non sequitur. your deflection was a failure.

stern was so disgusting that his show was canceled.

You are lying. Sterns show was NEVER cancelled

This has nothing to do with my feelings. No, you posting your own hate and feelings facts do not care about.
you are right facts don't care about your feelings, but guess what you continue to prove my argument as correct.

congrats on agreeing that leftist are disgusting horrible people. just another lie from the left on how tolerant and inclusive they are.
like all the other lies that they tell themselves and everyone else.

Again, facts don’t care about your feelings. You having a sad about Rush doesn’t preclude anyone else from pointing out what he is.

Limbaugh went on to claim “firsthand smoke” isn’t that serious either.

“Firsthand smoke takes 50 years to kill people, if it does,” he said. “Not everybody that smokes gets cancer. Now, it’s true that everybody who smokes dies, but so does everyone who eats carrots.”

Limbaugh went on to ask why the government didn’t ban tobacco if it was so dangerous before claiming the society had vilified smokers, even though “their purchases are funding children’s health care programs.”

“I would like a medal for smoking cigars, is what I’m saying,” Limbaugh added.

It makes you wonder how many of his followers he convinced to smoke and how many of them died.

That's what the Japanese call "divine justice."

Hubris kills...

I'm sorry to hear this news. Cancer is shit. It seems like this year can't get enough death.

Rush spent years using his platform to tell his audience that links between smoking and cancer were a "hoax". For him, getting cancer isn't "shit". It's appropriate.

Again, Trump was one of Sterns longest running guests joining in on all of the debaucherous toilet humor and female sexualizing. And Sterns show has been cancelled more than once only to be picked up quickly by different networks. Now He's on SiriusXM.

Again, facts don’t care about your feelings. You having a sad about Rush doesn’t preclude anyone else from pointing out what he is.
thanks for supporting my argument and yes facts don't care about your feelings. which is why you lose.

"It's tough to realize that the days where I do not think I'm under a death sentence are over," Limbaugh said. "Now, we all are, is the point. We all know that we're going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it."

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/media/rush-limbaugh-cancer-update-trnd/index.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will his terminal diagnosis result in a deathbed conversion? Disavow all the lies he has told, as a precursor to Qanon? Tell us that death is not as fun as Covid boosters portray? Suggest that we all just GET ALONG? Will Rush revert more to his rock and roll persona, or continue to fashion hatreds into weapons? Will Trump seek to have him laid in state in the capital?

NOTHING this man has done, other than obfuscate and lie, will be told in history books. Rush is the secular Father Coughlin. The original divider. Maybe God will clear out the liberals, so as to make it cozy for such a partisan liar.

His condition is sad. Your joy over it is astonishingly crude.

Your musings are resoundingly stupid. You view of his opinions and conclusions is vacuously ignorant and ridiculously ignorant.

it's called telling the truth.

i realize that's a foreign concept for Trump/Rush republicans.
no you are entitled to your own disgusting opinion you are not entitled to your own facts or truth. thanks for proving my point. keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom