• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh is on a Mission to Destroy Immigration Reform:[W:128]

Re: Rush Limbaugh is on a Mission to Destroy Immigration Reform:

So is the open-ended welfare state. Let's eliminate the welfare state. Then open borders won't be a problem, will they?

Silly Con artist! 1) You have to be a citizen to collect welfare and 2) Mexico has national healthcare vs the US where the lower middle class and most of the poor are shut out of the healthcare system. People are not crossing the border for our pathetic safety net (when they were crossing the border, which really hasn't happened in 5 years).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...mexico-border-a-new-survey-tries-to-find-out/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/25/young-men-mexico-us-future

Of course, the Cons need there boogeyman to justify their existence, so keep on believing your myths (which in some circles are called stereotypes).

Last edited:
In case you didn't know, these are the two theories about Immigration Reform inside the Republican Party:

If it is passed, Republicans will become so liberal that they wouldn't be distinguishable from the Democratic Party, and that it would mean the death of the party. This is Limbaugh's view, and most of right wing radio.

<snip>

That's not at all the "theory" as voiced by those who recognize the facts of what will happen.

Try again!

LIMBAUGH-AIR-COMMAND-s.png

Good. Destroy immigration reform.

I don't care about aliens. I'd rather have them off the books and exploitable than more political sharecroppers on the plantation.

Silly Con artist! 1) You have to be a citizen to collect welfare and 2) Mexico has national healthcare vs the US where the lower middle class and most of the poor are shut out of the healthcare system. People are not crossing the border for our pathetic safety net (when they were crossing the border, which really hasn't happened in 5 years).

Who’s crossing the Mexico border? A new survey tries to find out.

Young men in Mexico say the US no longer offers them a better future | World news | guardian.co.uk

Of course, the Cons need there boogeyman to justify their existence, so keep on believing your myths (which in some circles are called stereotypes).
Nonsense. It may be a fact that illegals are not supposed to collect money seized by force from the producers and given to the moochers but corruption is all around us.

Why work when you can mooch? Even citizens are doing it in greater numbers.

If I could make it happen...well. You know.

Nonsense. It may be a fact that illegals are not supposed to collect money seized by force from the producers and given to the moochers but corruption is all around us.

Why work when you can mooch? Even citizens are doing it in greater numbers.

If I could make it happen...well. You know.

You are right... nonsense. There are many reasons people cross the border. The number one reason, these days, is because of family ties (see previous articles that posted). The idea that Mexicans enter this country to participate in our "rich" welfare system is ridiculous. If you want welfare, go to a country that actually has a safety net you can live on.

This is an idea perpetrated on the ill-informed by those that like to manipulate the ill-informed.... but the reality is, as you put it, its non-sense (which, of course, means its an idea that does not make sense... to the informed).

You are right... nonsense. There are many reasons people cross the border. The number one reason, these days, is because of family ties (see previous articles that posted). The idea that Mexicans enter this country to participate in our "rich" welfare system is ridiculous. If you want welfare, go to a country that actually has a safety net you can live on.

This is an idea perpetrated on the ill-informed by those that like to manipulate the ill-informed.... but the reality is, as you put it, its non-sense (which, of course, means its an idea that does not make sense... to the informed).
If family ties was the determining factor why would any of them come here at all?

Yes? Let's inform the illegal aliens of the countries that have better welfare. We can give them a map to those countries (i hope there are plenty) as we boot them out of ours.

I get it though. You are a propagandist. Why do you want to destroy this nation? If it is suicide you are after please leave the rest of us out of it.

Rush is on a mission? Who woulda thunk.

Next thing you'll tell me is that you are starting to have a sneaking suspicion that the Pope is inordinantly concerned with Catholicism.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you live near a border town? I live 7 miles from the Mexican border.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you live near a border town? I live 7 miles from the Mexican border.

You'd be surprised at how many don't even know where Mexico is....

Any more every town is a border town. When Alabama passed its law a year ago or so within a month most illegals had moved on to Tennessee, Georgia and Mississippi. I no longer see the overwhelming numbers other than on construction crews and restaurants. When I see them I make note of the company name and call the police.

I don't care about aliens. I'd rather have them off the books and exploitable than more political sharecroppers on the plantation.

I guess there are some folks with dirty little prejudices. Most of them seem to keep these thoughts private, though. If I were you, I wouldn't say even in front of my spouse or kids that I'm interested in "exploiting" other human beings.

I really thought this was going to say
" Rush Limbaugh is on a Mission to Destroy the republican party"
Mission or not, that is what he is doing...
...Go RUSH!

Spoken like a true republicon.

I guess there are some folks with dirty little prejudices. Most of them seem to keep these thoughts private, though. If I were you, I wouldn't say even in front of my spouse or kids that I'm interested in "exploiting" other human beings.

They're aliens. The word aliens are used in the actual law.

They should be arrested and deported.

Spoken like a true republicon.

I'm not a republican. I'm a ProgreSSive of the true order. I just don't like aliens.

Has anyone noticed that Rush Limbaugh has gotten more face time on Fox News and other Right Wing Media outlets than ever perhaps in his entire career. I always thought Rush Limbaugh loathed Television appearances, so why is he going on Fox News? Is it really to kill immigration reform? And what does Rush get out of that? Why is he telling his listeners to stop watching Fox News and other right wing media? Is it solely because he hates them that much or is someone else pulling his strings. Obama always says Rush is the main problem with the right, but I've never seen him this fired up for months about a single topic.

In case you didn't know, these are the two theories about Immigration Reform inside the Republican Party:

If it is passed, Republicans will become so liberal that they wouldn't be distinguishable from the Democratic Party, and that it would mean the death of the party. This is Limbaugh's view, and most of right wing radio.

If it isn't passed, Republicans will not be appealing to Hispanic voters, and it will seem like they don't know how to function as a party and get things done. This will mean the death of the party. This is the view of Bush, Rubio and most of the party leadership as well as Democrats and liberals

I don’t believe the death of the Republican Party rests on a single bill in Congress. It shouldn’t! It does however, scare me that a few obnoxious radio talk show hosts can sway political opinions in the party by simply using scary talking points.

Yeah I find it hard to reward illegal aliens with citizenship hard to swallow too..

What progressives deceptively call "immigration reform" I call blanket amnesty.

Illegals jump the border, steal the little jobs that exist (thanks to progressives) and progressives want to reward these job stealing criminals with citizenship or work visas?

In what retarded universe in an economy like this is it smart to give our jobs to foreigners?

It's quite obvious progressives don't give a **** about US citizens - if they did they would rather see jobs to US citizens rather than illegal aliens...

You'd be surprised at how many don't even know where Mexico is....

It troubles me when I run across people that don't. Seriously.. the simple idea of not knowing where Mexico is ... astounding.

Any more every town is a border town. When Alabama passed its law a year ago or so within a month most illegals had moved on to Tennessee, Georgia and Mississippi. I no longer see the overwhelming numbers other than on construction crews and restaurants. When I see them I make note of the company name and call the police.

I understand what you are saying, but I never assume that anyone is an immigrant, legal or otherwise by sight. My question was meant to determine who might have an idea of what goes on in border towns. It is one thing to live in a city with a high hispanic population. It is quite another to live in a border town and see daily, first hand, the issues faced there.

Yep, the death wish of conservatism continues. This is exactly why immigration reform will not pass the House. The tea party occupation forces there are so out of touch, they would rather burn down the GOP than reach a compromise on what more than half the nation wants.

That's why I'm so hopeful that conservatism will go extinct on its own.

Yep, the death wish of conservatism continues. This is exactly why immigration reform will not pass the House. The tea party occupation forces there are so out of touch, they would rather burn down the GOP than reach a compromise on what more than half the nation wants.

There's plenty of Progressives that don't want immigration reform. I'm one of them. Our country already has too many rapes and crime.

Re Rush and his fellow radio reactionaries, I listened to the first 1/2 hour of Huckabee this morning and soon afterward tuned in to Rush and they were reading from the same script. They each were critiquing the Detroit bankruptcy story and mentioned the same statistics and situations in the same order and made nearly identical "personal comments." Talk about a propaganda mill.

If the Conservatives fail then the nation will fail as well.

We must take the Republican party. If we fail to take the Republican party then the nation will fail. One-half of the nation wants their free ride to continue.

It is time for us to stand our ground. The fight begins today. We must begin by punishing the traitors like John McCain and Lindsey Graham. Until they are out, along with McConnell, Boehner, Cantor and all the others, the nation will fail.

Let us hope that amnesty will fail. Let's secure the border and then let's build a wall around the cancer in Washington DC.

Mexicans run!
The Limbaugh is coming! The Limbaugh is coming!

Back
Top Bottom