• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh: COVID is the common cold

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Don't forget...

"I'm dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks," Limbaugh said of the novel coronavirus on his show on February 24, 2020. Limbaugh was decrying the virus "being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump."

200,000 - 300,000 US COVID deaths by election day.

As a survivor of stage IV lung cancer Rush laughs at silly viruses like AIDS and covid19.

Rush Limbaugh is a dip**** of the highest order, those that follow him are enablers of his insanity.

It's sad that so many buy into his pathetically uninformed propaganda. I used to, as well.

Don't forget...

"I'm dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks," Limbaugh said of the novel coronavirus on his show on February 24, 2020. Limbaugh was decrying the virus "being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump."

Fearmongers like to give big scary ranges of outcomes no matter how unrealistic they are. The odds that we reach 250K by election day are less than 1%. You really think 300K is happening?

I keep telling you to stay away from Rush.

Rush Limbaugh is a dip**** of the highest order, those that follow him are enablers of his insanity.

The op is a follower apparently.

Fearmongers like to give big scary ranges of outcomes no matter how unrealistic they are. The odds that we reach 250K by election day are less than 1%. You really think 300K is happening?

We're at 183,000+ right now, and still averaging 1,000 deaths per day. Do the math; 63,000+ more deaths by election day, and that's only if things don't get worse; with all the protests, campaign rallies, marches in the streets of this country right now, we'll be damned lucky if the daily death toll doesn't soar even higher.

I used to think "Death Cult" was extreme hyperbole. True story.

Rush and Sean have literally prepared this Republican Party to accept anything.

He has, though the power of his personality, shaped much of the Republican Party in his own image.

Now, let that sink in.

If Rush had any balls he would prove it by getting Covid....

you need to talk to Rush's actual true believers (instead of people who know he lies for $$$).

btw, i've noticed that you always show up in every Rush thread to subtly change the subject. i'm sure it's just a coincidence.

We're at 183,000+ right now, and still averaging 1,000 deaths per day. Do the math; 63,000+ more deaths by election day, and that's only if things don't get worse; with all the protests, campaign rallies, marches in the streets of this country right now, we'll be damned lucky if the daily death toll doesn't soar even higher.

i kept saying this but a ton of these people suck at math.

like "flunked out of High School" bad.

Yeah, that's where it started. Fox has a big role in it, too.

This is when the division became apparent:

Hard Hat riot of 1970

08hardhats-ast9-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

"The Hard Hat Riot occurred on May 8, 1970 in New York City. It started around noon when about 200 construction workers were mobilized by the New York State AFL-CIO to attack some 1,000 college and high school students and others who were protesting against the Vietnam War, following the April 30 announcement by President Richard Nixon of the U.S. invasion of neutral Cambodia, and the May 4 Kent State shootings."

Hard Hat Riot - Wikipedia

Last edited:

He used to be better on CV19 until the election got closer. We know 62+ million trumpQins believe everything rush tells them. We know that this is the crowd that won’t wear masks and take the vaccine.

I’ll have to amend the 3-year prediction from Doctors/Scientists that we’d be clear of this. We’re the most dysfunctional, undisciplined, spineless and spoiled country on the planet.

There were 1,015 COVID 19 deaths in America 2 days ago. That's over 185,000 deaths total.

UK had 8

France had 20

Germany had 1

Canada had 6

We could've did better. A lot better.

Rush and Sean have literally prepared this Republican Party to accept anything.

If either one says something is true even if it is so far off the wall the low IQ right wingers believe it . and I know a lot of them will take what ever they say to the bank
IF Rush said the Sky is green I know a lot of them that would believe it
have a nice night

As a survivor of stage IV lung cancer Rush laughs at silly viruses like AIDS and covid19.

I doubt he will be a "survivor." <snicker>

Don't forget...

Democrats were saying similar things back then as well. Then on the other end of the spectrum we had people predicting millions of fatalities, which also turned out to be wrong. Very few, if any, got it right.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Democrats were saying similar things back then as well. Then on the other end of the spectrum we had people predicting millions of fatalities, which also turned out to be wrong. Very few, if any, got it right.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The prediction was millions of fatal cases if no mitigation steps were taken. You conveniently left that portion out of your attempt to discredit experts.

Back
Top Bottom