• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh and Terry Jones were high school classmates

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Last edited:
Ok, so what? I had over 1500 students in my High School in Michigan, what are you trying to say here?

this is possibly the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted for discussion.

j-mac

Consider the source.

Ok, so what? I had over 1500 students in my High School in Michigan, what are you trying to say here?

j-mac

That the two bozos actually have some high school education.

Wow, two blowhard nutjobs from the same high school.

44 - Rush Limbaugh and Terry Jones were high school classmates

i_dont_care.jpg

This makes me laugh. Hell who knows maybe some one here went to school with Beck or Maddow.

j-mac

Perhaps he is just saying it noteworthy that two hot air machines that have or make national headlines came from the same class?

I'm sure we could find a few blowhards in your class, but the odds of any of them making national news are probably nil to none, therefore why the above is noteworthy.

This makes me laugh. Hell who knows maybe some one here went to school with Beck or Maddow.

But did they get their 15 minutes of world wide fame pontificating and making a total ass of themselves? :lamo:lamo:lamo

The most successful radio personality in history. And you can't stand it can you?

I just can't stand Rush.

I could care less if he was a dropout, a grad, if he had a PhD in asshattery or the Nobel Prize for Shutting the **** Up.

He's an ass.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread moved. Not Breaking News.

Who is? Some lowlife, king of his own dunghill, crowing to the world of his ownership?

You can dislike the mans show, how he makes it happen, you cannot deny his success. Doing so is the bottom rung of petty. I despise algore, I think he's a total sham, but I also think he's a genius and toast him his success in what he's doing. My only PROBLEM with his method is that for him to make more money, it effects my life directly (cap and trade and the like) Rush however, you need not turn on the radio.

I am actually kind of pissed I am still to young to be like, "You know that ass? Yeah he and I graduated the same year from high school."

The most successful radio personality in history. And you can't stand it can you?

Sounds subjective to me. If you're basing it on income that's not a good indicator to me.

Sounds subjective to me. If you're basing it on income that's not a good indicator to me.

Income, business success, audience size, political and social impact.

What do you measure it on? How much you agree with the person?

You can dislike the mans show, how he makes it happen, you cannot deny his success. Doing so is the bottom rung of petty. I despise algore, I think he's a total sham, but I also think he's a genius and toast him his success in what he's doing. My only PROBLEM with his method is that for him to make more money, it effects my life directly (cap and trade and the like) Rush however, you need not turn on the radio.

Since when has the legislation been passed and since when has cap and trade gone into effect to effect your life directly? Just because Rush has said so doesn't make it so. You really need to turn OFF the radio and do some self education. Just because Rush says he will tell you all you need to know doesn't make it so. Hitler did the same thing and look where that go the Germans.

Income, business success, audience size, political and social impact.

What do you measure it on? How much you agree with the person?

Business sucess?

I could name you numerous people with more business successs

Audience size?

Hitler had a big audience of gullible people. Did that make him a great man?

Political and Social Impact?

I doubt it's as much as you think but see above about Hitler.

Since when has the legislation been passed and since when has cap and trade gone into effect to effect your life directly? Just because Rush has said so doesn't make it so. You really need to turn OFF the radio and do some self education. Just because Rush says he will tell you all you need to know doesn't make it so. Hitler did the same thing and look where that go the Germans.

Did you not read what I said?

My only PROBLEM with his method is that for him to make more money, it effects my life directly (cap and trade and the like)
See how this phrase works out there buddy? It's quite clear that I am stating algore wants Cap and Trade to pass, which will net him more money and it will, and that will effect my life PERSONALLY.

I listen to Rush from time to time, I enjoy his show and find it of entertainment and in his own way educational way to pass the time. I love how you had to Godwin the thread like that, three posts between us and all ready you are so desperate. Keep it up, I need a good laugh today.

Back
Top Bottom