• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush is dead.

Is everyone appreciating the nuance of that? There's a flat-line across the name. "Undemanding contact in your happy solitide" aptly describes fans. "The sound of salesmen". The cover pic of society in ruins and nonchalance.

There's a lot there.

Hi there .
The phrase we use over here is , Taking the Piss .
Alternatively , if you are going to expose yourself , don't do it in public .

I find I get my best results in public. Larger sampling pool.

But I gotta gong your routine at "opioids good".

Just love a simple American lad -- so intense and so totally devoid of humour .
Did the little Snowflake really take it literally ? ROFL .

Just love a simple American lad -- so intense and so totally devoid of humour .
Did the little Snowflake really take it literally ? ROFL .

Yes. The little snowflake took it all serious and now my little feelings are hurt because you've fooled me.

Where the **** do these people come from?

Yes. The little snowflake took it all serious and now my little feelings are hurt because you've fooled me.

Where the **** do these people come from?

Respect .
Just my style of banter .
P.S. Across the Styx and turn right at the second furnace and you will see a queue stretching back to eternity .

Respect .
Just my style of banter .
P.S. Across the Styx and turn right at the second furnace and you will see a queue stretching back to eternity .

I am the Styx.

Pure Pathetic Projection of the Reich-wing’s dancing on the graves of GHWB, RBG, John McCain, and Ted Kennedy.
Don't know where you associate with "Reich-wing" people but, I no of now one who bad mouthed their deaths. But, then again, your use of "Reich" tells me all I need to know.

Wow, just look at all the sicko's lining up to vomit up their hate.

Once again, their phony compassion has been exposed.

Wow, just look at all the sicko's lining up to vomit up their hate.

Once again, their phony compassion has been exposed.

^^
Remember, folks, using the death of someone you claim to be compassionate for to troll the left is how you show compassion for the dead person.

A Trumpist's wisdom.

:rolleyes:

This man made far too many folks be at peace with their ignorance and hate. He stunted critical thought and celebrated racism under the guise of "American exceptionalism". The poison he dumped into American discourse is going to take some time to flush out.

Oh good, a non-RIP thread.

Good riddance to a hateful, egotistical, greedy user that did indeed have a conman's skill of persuasion. He did great damage to this country and so.....buh bye. Pretty sure it will be hot where you're headed.

Nor gloating in ones death.
Just recognizing that we'll be better off without him and would have been better off without him a long long time ago.

He was a destructive POS that made lots of $$ while lying and selling crap.

What a bunch of worthless people who have to make light of someone's death. 🤬
“There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive... And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.”

"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.”

- Rush Limbaugh

Typically shallow, self-indulgent, hypocritical criticism from you people.

Here's a summary of what Limbaugh said the MORNING AFTER Ted Kennedy passed:

Rush Limbaugh, who began his broadcast Wednesday morning eulogizing Kennedy by calling him “the lion of the Senate” before noting that “we were his prey.” Hardly finished, El Rushbo would go on to say that “Kennedy screwed up everything he touched.” He said Kennedy's opposition to Robert Bork's Supreme Court nomination was “the beginning of the dawn of the age of the current hate.” He claimed Kennedy “used the government to take money from people that work to give it to people that don't work” and that “most of Senator Kennedy's plans ended up damaging the people he seeks to help.” Finally, Limbaugh marveled at the fact that “the Constitution is still there, even after Ted Kennedy in the Senate for 52 [sic] years.”

Now, what are the odds that you two....or ANY other rightwinger.....spoke up here (or anywhere else) in criticism of Rush's tasteless remarks about Ted Kennedy THE MORNING AFTER Kennedy passed away due to brain cancer?

Huh?

Anyone?

Feel free to speak up.

So you agree Rush was a worthless person? Because he used to read the names of gay people up died of AIDS on his show, accompanied by celebratory sirens and horns.

Typically shallow, self-indulgent, hypocritical criticism from you people.

Here's a summary of what Limbaugh said the MORNING AFTER Ted Kennedy passed:

Rush Limbaugh, who began his broadcast Wednesday morning eulogizing Kennedy by calling him “the lion of the Senate” before noting that “we were his prey.” Hardly finished, El Rushbo would go on to say that “Kennedy screwed up everything he touched.” He said Kennedy's opposition to Robert Bork's Supreme Court nomination was “the beginning of the dawn of the age of the current hate.” He claimed Kennedy “used the government to take money from people that work to give it to people that don't work” and that “most of Senator Kennedy's plans ended up damaging the people he seeks to help.” Finally, Limbaugh marveled at the fact that “the Constitution is still there, even after Ted Kennedy in the Senate for 52 [sic] years.”

Now, what are the odds that you two....or ANY other rightwinger.....spoke up here (or anywhere else) in criticism of Rush's tasteless remarks about Ted Kennedy THE MORNING AFTER Kennedy passed away due to brain cancer?

Huh?

Anyone?

Feel free to speak up.
So he gave a run down, albeit a tame one, on some of the life of Ted. So show me where he said he was glad he was dead. Or perhaps as one poster here so eloquently wrote " I am thrilled the SOB is dead."

**** limbaugh. The trending twitter hashtag #RestInPiss is a perfect sentiment. The man made money spreading hate. I'm glad he's gone.

Just recognizing that we'll be better off without him and would have been better off without him a long long time ago.

He was a destructive POS that made lots of $$ while lying and selling crap.
I am sure the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation or Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for just a couple, are happy that they will no longer have to receive the millions of dollars he has donated to them. The destruction he caused with all his help is terrible. As to selling crap, I have bought many things he offered, there were many knock-offs of his merchandise, some even kept his name on them and those were crap but anything that came directly from him was A1 all the way.

At times like this I like to quote Mom's Mably; "Never say anything bad about the dead, only good. Rush Limbaugh is dead, good.

I am sure the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation or Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for just a couple, are happy that they will no longer have to receive the millions of dollars he has donated to them. The destruction he caused with all his help is terrible.
I'm sure some people benefited.

Millions more were harmed. Hundreds of millions IMO.
As to selling crap, I have bought many things he offered, there were many knock-offs of his merchandise, some even kept his name on them and those were crap but anything that came directly from him was A1 all the way.
Please let me clarify, I meant his words and views...I called him a conman, selling hate and lies and damaging influence.

Back
Top Bottom