• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush: Biden's speech was pre-recorded

swing_voter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Conspiracy-pushing broadcaster Rush Limbaugh has a new one — “some people” and “a lot of people” think Joe Biden’s acceptance speech was prerecorded, then spliced together for showtime.

Rush Limbaugh suggests Biden's speech may have been taped - New York Daily News

I didn't know Limbaugh had gone so far down the rabbit hole.

Rush Limbaugh was broke and had just been fired from his radio talk show job. He had to ask his family for money. He was watching World Wide Wrestling, trying to figure out why it was so popular. He then came up with an idea for a political radio talk show where he would make one side the enemy and the other the good guys. And so division in American politics was born.

Rush has killed this great nation.

And all for $$$$$.

He's a scumbag liar who knows his audience are idiots. He's the kind of person to be raging dope fiend and still go on air to puff himself up self-righteously about how evil those junkies are. **** him.

I didn't know Limbaugh had gone so far down the rabbit hole.

Rush Limbaugh was broke and had just been fired from his radio talk show job. He had to ask his family for money. He was watching World Wide Wrestling, trying to figure out why it was so popular. He then came up with an idea for a political radio talk show where he would make one side the enemy and the other the good guys. And so division in American politics was born.

From that article:

“All I know is I’ve never been a chimpanzee,”Limbaugh said during a 2004 broadcast. “I don’t believe this garbage I ever was, because (if) we were chimpanzee, why are the chimpanzees still here?”

:doh :lamo

Even Rush thinks Biden knocked it out of the park.

Even Rush thinks Biden knocked it out of the park.

Tes. Must have been all that talk about how he was against the riots and would do something about them if he were president.

Oh WAIT! Not a word. They are back tracking now saying they were for the riots before they were against them.

Back
Top Bottom