• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Run on the Russian banks after interest rate is hiked to TWENTY per cent in desperate bid to stop rouble crashing: Western sanctions continue to savag

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Run on the Russian banks after interest rate is hiked to TWENTY per cent in desperate bid to stop rouble crashing: Western sanctions continue to savage Putin's economy amid floundering Ukraine invasion​

1646044046317.png

Like me and our hero Sen. John McCain said many times :

1646043967975.png

qestion : is Pootler´s Muscovy today USSR in 1991 ?

I sure hope the Russian people get rid of their dictator and pull out of Ukraine so they can eventually get back to some semblance of normal. Putin really screwed the pooh on this one,

rubel IS DOWN DOWN DOWN EVERY HOUR )

I sure hope the Russian people get rid of their dictator

Russia’s largest bank, state-controlled Sberbank, plummeted today when the market opened in Moscow. What used to be the 60th largest bank in the world is now likely to go bankrupt.

Run on the Russian banks after interest rate is hiked to TWENTY per cent in desperate bid to stop rouble crashing: Western sanctions continue to savage Putin's economy amid floundering Ukraine invasion​

View attachment 67377401

Like me and our hero Sen. John McCain said many times :

View attachment 67377400

qestion : is Pootler´s Muscovy today USSR in 1991 ?

On the one hand, I feel the need to warn everyone about the long term effects of the Treaty of Versaile on peace in the region, and the fact that imposed desperation leads to desperate actions...

On the other hand, the biggest difference that is abundantly clear between post WWI Europe and modern day Russia is that Russia has deep military problems and they aren't in the position to roll over anyone... yet.

I sure hope the Russian people get rid of their dictator and pull out of Ukraine so they can eventually get back to some semblance of normal. Putin really screwed the pooh on this one,

Unfortunately, the primary bad actor in the world right now, China, will be glad to prop up Putin.

Unless the Russian military stages a coup, Russia will just spin into a Venezuela-like zombie state.

how
you dont understand that Ukraine won already

China doesn't agree with the European sanctions, they will work around them.

And while Ukraine is winning this war, it is a defensive war. Unless you think the Ukrainian army can go on the offensive and take on Russia in Russia (hint: It can't) you aren't defeating Putin.

So in best case, the world will be left with a humiliated Putin, desperately low on influence and power, and China, the Predatory hedge fund Investor in lost cause dictators, looking to scoop up Russia in a fire sale.

On the one hand, I feel the need to warn everyone about the long term effects of the Treaty of Versaile on peace in the region, and the fact that imposed desperation leads to desperate actions...

On the other hand, the biggest difference that is abundantly clear between post WWI Europe and modern day Russia is that Russia has deep military problems and they aren't in the position to roll over anyone... yet.

They have nukes.

This is the scenario everyone has been worried about: a nuclear power with a crazy man in charge.

Ukraine is winning this war, it is a defensive war
just watch this video from a small occupied city , Moscow hordes in Ukraine will collapse in 3. 4 days. how ans why china will help moscow imperialists i dont understand

They have nukes.

This is the scenario everyone has been worried about: a nuclear power with a crazy man in charge.

Thankfully, a nuclear war requires a leader that is crazy enough to shoot first, has a death wish, and a chain of command as suicidal as their leader.

I'm not convinced that Russia has that mix.

I'd like to see the USA forced from Iraq, they obviously won't be leaving voluntarily.

Nice to see Putin feeling the strain tho.

Thankfully, a nuclear war requires a leader that is crazy enough to shoot first, has a death wish, and a chain of command as suicidal as their leader.

I'm not convinced that Russia has that mix.

Yeah, well I am glad you seem so confident about that. I’m not. I hope you’re right.

just watch this video from a small occupied city , Moscow hordes in Ukraine will collapse in 3. 4 days. how ans why china will help moscow imperialists i dont understand

Because China doesn't give a shit about Ukraine or Russian attrocities. China cares about China and growing its power and influence, and dominating foreign markets. Russia is a country of 140 million people and with current sanctions, China is the only market in town. That is why China would work with Russia.

Back
Top Bottom