• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rumble may top Trump's Truth Social

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Rumble remains on track to complete its merger, and possibly to build more than just a niche alternative to YouTube. Truth Social's deal is stuck in limbo, and yesterday lost its raison d'être.
These two companies share more than political philosophy and merger structure. Rumble engineers built much of Truth Social, buggy as it may be, and last week announced that Truth had migrated to Rumble's cloud.
Put another way: Truth Social is completely reliant on Rumble, whereas Rumble is mostly using Truth Social as validation. It's a symbiotic relationship, but not an equal one.

--

Does it appear that Donald Trump is slowly losing his allure?

I'm starting to think so.

--

I don't know if this matters to your point, but ...
"Howard Lutnick, the CEO of Rumble's parent company Cantor Fitzgerald, stated on Monday that they have worked out a distribution deal with former President Donald Trump's planned "TRUTH" social media platform."

"Howard Lutnick, the CEO of Rumble's parent company Cantor Fitzgerald, stated on Monday that they have worked out a distribution deal with former President Donald Trump's planned "TRUTH" social media platform."
Distribution deal? How do you distribute a website? Are websites expensive to warehouse?

He never had any allure to me other than being a less bad option than either Hillary or Biden. Which isn't to say he did not do some good things as president. But doing good things is not supposed to be that hard.... well, maybe not with modern liberal progressives. Either Joe Lieberman or Joe Manchin would have been better Presidents than Hillary, Biden, and probably Trump too.

Distribution deal? How do you distribute a website? Are websites expensive to warehouse?
"On April 22, a press release stated that Rumble had "successfully migrated Truth Social's website and mobile applications to Rumble's Cloud infrastructure," and that "Truth Social's move marks the first significant customer to come on board with Rumble." "

Rumble is owned by a SPAC, which is owned by investors. Cantor Fitzgerald is not the "parent company."

Thanks for the contribution, bubbabgone.

Rumble is owned by a SPAC, which is owned by investors. Cantor Fitzgerald is not the "parent company."
Thinking about stuff like this either puts me to sleep or gives me a headache.
So challenging either you or the writer ain't happenin'.

"On April 22, a press release stated that Rumble had "successfully migrated Truth Social's website and mobile applications to Rumble's Cloud infrastructure," and that "Truth Social's move marks the first significant customer to come on board with Rumble." "
Yes, I get it now. Thanks. It's an app. Forgot about that.

As Rachel Maddow showed last night, trump over the weekend had a hard time being able to name his own company at a rally.

As Rachel Maddow showed last night, trump over the weekend had a hard time being able to name his own company at a rally.

Ohhhh...Rachel. I'm gettin' the vapors.

Only a moron would become a member of anything "Truth". Trump is, once again, establishing his target audience.

A bit of a tangent, but this one must sting a bit ...

Did you hear the message in context and entirety? Rather than where your source cuts it off, immediately after Chomsky evokes Trump's name?

It occurs at 8:00 in, on the full interview below. It is not the flattering remarks you are portraying this to be.

That being said, I believe Chomsky is right in theory, here. But in reality, Trump is cozying-up to Russia for the wrong reasons. He cannot be trusted.

Did you hear the message in context and entirety? Rather than where your source cuts it off, immediately after Chomsky evokes Trump's name?

It occurs at 8:00 in, on the full interview below. It is not the flattering remarks you are portraying this to be.

That being said, I believe Chomsky is right in theory, here. But in reality, Trump is cozying-up to Russia for the wrong reasons. He cannot be trusted.

No, I didn't. It's just a joke.

Back
Top Bottom