• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rudy you ole scoundrel

BlueTex

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
LMAO... No wonder Rudy has been trying so hard lately... He knew this was coming... I was going to see it anyway but this is going to make it extra special....

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...uent-moviefilm-review-sacha-baron-cohen-trump
Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

LMAO... No wonder Rudy has been trying so hard lately... He knew this was coming... I was going to see it anyway but this is going to make it extra special....

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...uent-moviefilm-review-sacha-baron-cohen-trump
Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Wtf wouldn’t he wanna bang some hot young slut? I bet she was not 15

But eventually the plot snaps back into place: Tutar sets up an interview with Rudy Giuliani. She meets the former mayor of New York and current adviser to the president in a hotel room, where he holds her hands, compliments her appearance, and follows her to the bedroom. She spends some time elaborately taking off their microphones; briefly, he lies down on the bed. His hand is in his pants. Watching it, your brain turns into an exclamation point. They are strategically interrupted before more transpires, but you cannot help wondering exactly what Giuliani may have done next.

:oops:

Ek3i1RnXYAE5kFD

All of these people need to go. They are all a symptom of the Republican party as a whole. Get these ****ing people out now. Just hold the election today. Enough already.

Things couldn't possibly get more surreal could they?

As a pre-insane Jordan Peterson once said, it can always get worse. Never underestimate the depths of human depravity.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again- You can't write this stuff!

As a pre-insane Jordan Peterson once said, it can always get worse. Never underestimate the depths of human depravity.

That sounds more like Hunter S Thompson.

That sounds more like Hunter S Thompson.
I’m not going to bet my life that I’m not conflating the speakers. For sure Peterson said the first part.

Back
Top Bottom