• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rudy Guiliani Was Feeling Himself Up During Filming Of New Borat Movie. I'm Not Making This Up.

Says someone who already fell for numerous "Russia" plots.

I wouldn't resort to throwing the stupid" word around if I were you.

Why? "stupid" and "racist" describes most Republicans.

Flynn and Manafort and a few other Trump acolytes sure fell for some Russian plots.

Thank you for confirming the OP made things up and thus was deliberately deceitful.

He was clearly tucking his shirt in.

For you? Yes it should be considering you were caught being deliberately deceitful by making things up.
He was getting the phone number of what he thought was a 15 year old girl....your pal Rudy is a perv.

He was getting the phone number of what he thought was a 15 year old girl....your pal Rudy is a perv.
iLOL
You take is as hilariously as it is based in bs.

Thank you for confirming the OP made things up and thus was deliberately deceitful.

For you? Yes it should be considering you were caught being deliberately deceitful by making things up.
Why have a drink in the bedroom sounded like a great idea, right?

Why have a drink in the bedroom sounded like a great idea, right?
Can you show at any time prior to "Borat" entering the room, where he or she lied to Giuliani about the 24 year old being 15?

Don't worry...you're already smarter than the Repug Trump lapdog goobers on this board.

Maybe. He is certainly smarter that you post in your mindless worthless messages like that one. LOL!

This is a particularly stupid thread, but I'll play...

It is a fact that mass murderers overwhelmingly support Joe Biden. For example, Dwayne Johnson endorses Biden and he has violently killed hundreds and hundreds of people - often laughing while doing so. Violently hacking people to death. Sneaking up behind them breaking their necks. It's all on film for anyone to see.

Dozens of mass murderers - all on film - support Joe Biden.

Really? What was I making up? Rudy wasn't groping himself?

Have some dignity, dude. Defending this mentally ill vampire ain't worth it. LOL.

So what do you object to? Was Rudy not groping his ****?

Why are you supporting a candidate supported by dozens of mass murderers - all documented on film.

You claiming you have x-ray vision is a lie. Why do you care anyway?

Really? What was I making up? Rudy wasn't groping himself?

Have some dignity, dude. Defending this mentally ill vampire ain't worth it. LOL.
Yes you made that up.
It is clear that he was tucking in his shirt.

Yes you made that up.
It is clear that he was tucking in his shirt.

Not clear at all. How pitiful. I'm sorry your blind computer guy and Hunter's laptop have gone up in flames. Don't take it out on me.

Tucking his shirt in....laying down on a bed? Multiple times? LOL

And why was he laying down on the bed, anyway?

Why are you supporting a candidate supported by dozens of mass murderers - all documented on film.

You claiming you have x-ray vision is a lie. Why do you care anyway?

That wasn't the question. I asked you if Rudy was playing with himself.

Rudy obviously wasn't in the right frame of mind. Are you concerned that he might screw up the investigation of the blind computer repair guy?

Rudy obviously wasn't in the right frame of mind. Are you concerned that he might screw up the investigation of the blind computer repair guy?

And I answered that no one knows. No, I am not concerned about his investigation. I asked you why do you care if he was?

Do you deny that dozens of actors endorsing Biden are mass murderers captured on film killing people - since you believe Hollywood films are reality?

Not clear at all. How pitiful. I'm sorry your blind computer guy and Hunter's laptop have gone up in flames. Don't take it out on me.

So your thoughts on these things are still delusional. iLOL Figures.
And the only thing to have gone up in flames is your false claims.

He laid back to tuck his shirt in. You can't show otherwise.

It is obvious to anyone with eyes

creep.jpg

It really shows how rudy is such a easy mark for real russian spies

And I answered that no one knows. No, I am not concerned about his investigation. I asked you why do you care if he was?

Do you deny that dozens of actors endorsing Biden are mass murderers captured on film killing people - since you believe Hollywood films are reality?

Well, I'm concerned. I don't think Rudy is in the right frame of mind for his serious investigation of the blind computer repair guy. Rudy needs to be getting prepared for his hard-hitting interrogation of the blind man, but he is playing with little Rudy instead. Not good, Trump should consider replacing him.

If I were Trump, I would be furious that Rudy is not properly focusing his attention on this serious, highly incriminating investigation.

So your thoughts on these things are still delusional. iLOL Figures.
And the only thing to have gone up in flames is your false claims.

He laid back to tuck his shirt in. You can't show otherwise.

You have to lay down on a bed to tuck your shirt in???

It really shows how rudy is such a easy mark for real russian spies
Yup, if you ever have to go through a background check for a federal security clearance, this is the kind of thing they focus on. They want to make sure that people aren't going to be easy marks for foreign spies using a honey pot.

Back
Top Bottom