• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rudy Guiliani Was Feeling Himself Up During Filming Of New Borat Movie. I'm Not Making This Up.

Funny no one is disputing the authenticity of the emails.
No one is disputing this absolute nonsense, it is a waste of time.

Everything We Know About Rudy Giuliani’s Borat 2 Encounter

The Setup
On July 7, Giuliani arrived at the Mark Hotel on Manhattan’s Upper East Side for an interview with a woman he thought was a conservative reporter about the Trump administration’s COVID-19 response, he told the New York Post that month. Giuliani said he was offered money, but asked that the money to be donated to a 9/11 charity instead.

Once there, he met an Eastern European version of Tomi Lahren, as the Daily Beast put it, played by the Bulgarian actress Maria Bakalova. In Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, as the sequel is called, Bakalova portrays Borat’s 15-year-old daughter, Tutar. Though in the scene with Giuliani, she portrays an adult woman.

The Sting
Giuliani and Bakalova are alone in a hotel suite together, save for a brief appearance by Baron Cohen posing as a sound technician. According to Showbiz 411, Baron Cohen observes Giuliani’s infatuation with Bakalova, who is wearing a body-hugging dress, and remarks, “You should stick to marrying your cousin” — a jab at Giuliani’s first marriage to his second cousin.

Bakalova tells Giuliani she’s nervous during the interview. “I’ll relax you,” he tells her while drinking whiskey. After blaming the coronavirus on China, he makes a remark about eating bats (an apparent reference to one theory of how humans contracted the virus) and asks Bakalova, “Have you ever eaten a bat?” She bats her eyelashes and invites him into the adjoining bedroom for a drink. Unbeknownst to him, the room is wired with hidden recording equipment.

Giuliani, apparently thinking the interview has ended and a romantic session has begun, sits on the bed and removes Bakalova’s microphone from her person, and asks for her phone number and address. That’s when Giuliani starts “patting her backside,” as the Daily Beast put it. Then Bakalova “pushes him down on the bead and starts unbuckling his pants to remove the microphone,” according to Showbiz 411.

Finally, the big moment: Giuliani sticks his hands down the front of his pants — maybe to remove the mic, maybe to do something else.

At that moment, Baron Cohen bursts into the room wearing a woman’s wig and underwear and tells Giuliani: “She’s 15! She’s too old for you!”

This is the mentally ill creepy old man in charge of "investigating" Hunter Biden, Ladies & Gentlemen. From the Politico article:

Let's call a spade a spade: Guiliani marked the young attractive reporter as a possible cheap thrill. The meeting was likely supposed to be about dirt on Biden; that's what got him up to the hotel room. He quickly turned the matter to sex, took off his mic and laid down on the bed. Then he reached down his pants ostensibly to tuck his shirt in although it wasn't untucked, and who in hell lays on a bed to tuck their shirt in anyway??????? o_O The likelihood is that he was intending to stroke his privates and try to get off but Cohen wouldn't let him get that far, too bad. That would have been classic. Why Cohen threw away box office gold I cannot venture a guess.

Let's call a spade a spade: Guiliani marked the young attractive reporter as a possible cheap thrill. The meeting was likely supposed to be about dirt on Biden; that's what got him up to the hotel room. He quickly turned the matter to sex, took off his mic and laid down on the bed. Then he reached down his pants ostensibly to tuck his shirt in although it wasn't untucked, and who in hell lays on a bed to tuck their shirt in anyway??????? o_O The likelihood is that he was intending to stroke his privates and try to get off but Cohen wouldn't let him get that far, too bad. That would have been classic. Why Cohen threw away box office gold I cannot venture a guess.

Even Cohen has enough decency left to spare the audience having to see a withered 76 year old flacid penis.

What essay do you write for child rapists? This is how Hunter grew up...no shocker he also turned in a child rapist.

Alpha, Biden is just grandfatherly. He was holding her upper arm and the child moved while he was talking to someone. I'm just trying to be fair.

Cohen probably saved Guiliani's life when you think about it.

I agree. Giuliani probably would have committed suicide by now if Cohen hadn't intervened and stopped him.

He's such a miserable old cretin, he has nothing left to live for anymore, anyway.

I agree. Giuliani probably would have committed suicide by now if Cohen hadn't intervened and stopped him.

He's such a miserable old cretin, he has nothing left to live for anymore, anyway.

Well, maybe that too, but my implication was that at that age he'd probably have had a coronary if he actually came to climax.

Finally, the big moment: Giuliani sticks his hands down the front of his pants — maybe to remove the mic, maybe to do something else.
This is the element of this controversy that makes no sense to me. All the (partisan) attackers seem to be focusing exclusively on that moment and the (highly questionable IMO) assertion that he was doing anything other than tucking his shirt back in.

None of them seem to have anything to say about the wider question of him going in to the hotel bedroom with an interviewer. Does that mean they consider that aspect perfectly normal and acceptable, with Giuliani's only actual offence in their eyes being getting caught?

I didn't say an SS agent was killed. Why would the mentally ill sociopath Trump endanger their lives? Why would you vote for such a sick mother ****er? What does that say about YOU?
It says I am smarter than you. Thats what it says. Listen to yourselves. Now you are imagining him killing people...when back in reality your left wing mother ****ers sent infected people back into nursing homes where they actually killed people. Kept your trap shut tight on that didnt you. Your faux outrage is ridiculous.

Alpha, Biden is just grandfatherly. He was holding her upper arm and the child moved while he was talking to someone. I'm just trying to be fair.
Did you see the girl use her elbow to move his groping hand off of her? His son raped underage girls. We have Hunters texts to his father where he discussed his sexual relationship with a 14yr old relative. Biden did nothing. That only grandfatherly in the Biden family. In everyone elses its considered a criminal act.
With Hunter...the apple didnt fall far from the tree.

Another BS left wing story, readily sopped up by the TDS boogerpickers.
Surprised?
Me neither

Did you see the girl use her elbow to move his groping hand off of her? His son raped underage girls. We have Hunters texts to his father where he discussed his sexual relationship with a 14yr old relative. Biden did nothing. That only grandfatherly in the Biden family. In everyone elses its considered a criminal act.
With Hunter...the apple didnt fall far from the tree.
Well none if this is true....so theres that. Lol

Back
Top Bottom