• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rudy Giuliani's son plans on running for Mayor of New York

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The Giulianis say they are coming back to New York politics.

Andrew Giuliani, the 35-year-old son of former New York City mayor-turned-Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, this week announced his plan to run in the state's 2022 gubernatorial election.
The Republican hopeful would need to win his party's nomination before taking on the Democratic nominee, who could be embattled incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo should Cuomo seek another term.
"I plan to run," Andrew told The Washington Examiner on Wednesday.

"Outside of anybody named Trump, I think I have the best chance to win and take the state back," said Andrew, who is a political analyst with the conservative Newsmax cable TV network.

1618084082511.png

Looks like Eric Trump but even more goofier and silly.

Man he is one strange looking man

He looks like a Child Molester....with his looks and name he's a shoe in.

Giuliani's son getting a cushy job in the WH was in exchange for his father's efforts to find dirt on Biden in Ukraine.

That smile is just like his dad’s.

Mom was wife number two of three. That marriage did not end well.

Mom was wife number two of three. That marriage did not end well.
'That' marriage? Hell, none ended well! He's a consistent marital failure!

Other than catching Covid at the White House and being a "special assistant" to Donald Trump, what are his qualifications?

surely you jest .......

he was already on the dias taking the oath of office as NYC mayor:

Ah, the good old : "my qulaifications is my name". Except the Giulani name now means Four Seasons Landscaping.

Back
Top Bottom