• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rudy Giuliani poised to cooperate with January 6 committee

RedFishBlueFish

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Donald Trump’s former attorney Rudy Giuliani is expected to cooperate with the House select committee investigating January 6, and potentially reveal his contacts with Republican members of Congress involved in the former president’s effort to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Broadly, Giuliani has indicated through his lawyer to the select committee that he will produce documents and answer questions about Trump’s schemes to return himself to office on 6 January that House investigators had outlined in a subpoena issued to him last month.

The former president’s attorney is prepared to reveal his contacts and the roles played by Republican members of Congress in the scheme Giuliani helped orchestrate to have then-vice-president Mike Pence stop the certification of Joe Biden’s election victory.

Giuliani is also prepared to divulge details about Trump’s pressure campaign on Pence to adopt the scheme, and the effort coordinated by him and the Trump White House to have legislatures certify slates of electors for Trump in states actually won by Biden.

Giuliani could speak to events such as a 18 December 2020 meeting in the Oval Office where Trump reviewed a draft executive order to seize voting machines and verbally agreed to install conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell as special counsel to investigate election fraud.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/22/giuliani-cooperate-january-6-committee

Rudy is still claiming executive privilege, but is agreeing to discuss matters that do not involve direct communications between him and Trump. The article contains further details regarding how this might evolve.

Good for Rudy!

Everybody needs a hobby!

Wonder if he will bring bedroom evidence with him?

Just hope he doesn't use any of that spray on hair or whatever that was on the day he testifies.

Donald Trump’s former attorney Rudy Giuliani is expected to cooperate with the House select committee investigating January 6, and potentially reveal his contacts with Republican members of Congress involved in the former president’s effort to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Broadly, Giuliani has indicated through his lawyer to the select committee that he will produce documents and answer questions about Trump’s schemes to return himself to office on 6 January that House investigators had outlined in a subpoena issued to him last month.

The former president’s attorney is prepared to reveal his contacts and the roles played by Republican members of Congress in the scheme Giuliani helped orchestrate to have then-vice-president Mike Pence stop the certification of Joe Biden’s election victory.

Giuliani is also prepared to divulge details about Trump’s pressure campaign on Pence to adopt the scheme, and the effort coordinated by him and the Trump White House to have legislatures certify slates of electors for Trump in states actually won by Biden.

Giuliani could speak to events such as a 18 December 2020 meeting in the Oval Office where Trump reviewed a draft executive order to seize voting machines and verbally agreed to install conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell as special counsel to investigate election fraud.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/22/giuliani-cooperate-january-6-committee

Rudy is still claiming executive privilege, but is agreeing to discuss matters that do not involve direct communications between him and Trump. The article contains further details regarding how this might evolve.
I seriously doubt he will.

His chance to try and get the "evidence" of the rigged/stolen election before the committee. :giggle:

- He might say, Trump did nothing wrong.
- Trump is still the President. Rigged/Stolen Election
- Take the 5th when pressed.

Wasn't he supposed to cooperate then decided against it, before? I don't trust him at all.

His chance to try and get the "evidence" of the rigged/stolen election before the committee. :giggle:

Rudy is like trump in one aspect, he loves the attention and can't help but run his mouth. I suspect he will talk himself into more hot water telling his story.

There is no new news her ! Trump has, from the beginning, showed his evidence, and gave his reasoning why he should LEGALLY remain the
Prez !!!!
You have the 6 State hearings, the IT Data that showed traffic going over seas, all the claims sited in the Absolute proof video.
And this video from on Nov 10th!

This photo is from right after the election, and Trump's story has not change, but as evidence that has come out, this photo
holds up better than the Main Stream medias narratives...
1645663669136.png

Good for Rudy!

Everybody needs a hobby!

Just hope he doesn't use any of that spray on hair or whatever that was on the day he testifies.
I hope if he brings that evidence they use disinfectant.. Maybe some bleach.

There is no new news her ! Trump has, from the beginning, showed his evidence, and gave his reasoning why he should LEGALLY remain the
Prez !!!!
You have the 6 State hearings, the IT Data that showed traffic going over seas, all the claims sited in the Absolute proof video.

This photo is from right after the election, and Trump's story has not change, but as evidence that has come out, this photo
View attachment 67376515

All this time I thought the lie was just that: a big lie.

Your chart with the little checkmarks and a few asteriks has completely changed my mind.

Thank you for showing me the truth. Your provided analysis is irrefutable. Obviously the election was stolen from Trump.

Just curious? Do you own 1 or more bridges in Brooklyn?

I seriously doubt he will.
"Cooperate" can mean as little as putting your hands up when the police point a gun at you.

News stories like these are nothing but click bait.

Take "the fifth" or "a fifth"?

Good for Rudy!

Everybody needs a hobby!

LOL I was just going to comment that he should probably get a real dye job over shoe polish so it doesn't stream down his face. I wonder if he'll remind them the "truth isn't the truth"?

LOL I was just going to comment that he should probably get a real dye job over shoe polish so it doesn't stream down his face. I wonder if he'll remind them the "truth isn't the truth"?
;) (y)

All this time I thought the lie was just that: a big lie.

Your chart with the little checkmarks and a few asteriks has completely changed my mind.

Thank you for showing me the truth. Your provided analysis is irrefutable. Obviously the election was stolen from Trump.

Just curious? Do you own 1 or more bridges in Brooklyn?
:ROFLMAO:

;) (y)

Last I checked, an idiot named Biden was playing president. Trump never overturned the election. Why is this a story?

Prez !!!!

View attachment 67376515

Still peddling the big lie?

They’ve got enough on Rudy to put him away for the rest of his life. A veritable Chinese menu of corruption.

Let me guess now, he will be a traitor for the right and a hero for the left.

They’ve got enough on Rudy to put him away for the rest of his life. A veritable Chinese menu of corruption.
Gee. I wonder where you got the term "The Big Lie" from. Wouldn't have been something you heard on CNN, would it? Did you make it up?

I guess he finally figured out that his idol wasn’t ever going to pay his legal bills.

Gee. I wonder where you got the term "The Big Lie" from. Wouldn't have been something you heard on CNN, would it? Did you make it up?
Doesn't matter where it came from or who said it first because it is factual.

Trump and his minions have been promoting "The Big Lie" of a stolen election since November of 2020.

LOL!
I got some Dirt I'd like to sell you for Cheap! You'll just have to come to my house and dig it out of my yard.....

Just like they had enough to convict Trump for Russian Collusion ? Or to Impeach Trump for quid pro quo with Ukraine, or
Treason when he made that Call to Raffensperger ? Or like they got enough to put Trump away on Tax evasion in NY?.....

At what point are you people going to realize you've been gaslighted and played the fools.....
I'm going to go out on a limb and say NEVER ! LOL!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Prez !!!!

View attachment 67376515

Those ****ing unicorns are at it again. We’ll grind their horns to dress trumps hair! Grrr!

LOL!
I got some Dirt I'd like to sell you for Cheap! You'll just have to come to my house and dig it out of my yard.....

Just like they had enough to convict Trump for Russian Coolusion ? Or to Impeach Trump for quid pro quo with Ukrain, or
Traison when he made that Call to Raffensperger ? Or like they got enough to put Trump away on Tax evasion in NY?.....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At what point are you people going to realize you've been gaslighted and played the fools.....
I'm going to go out on a limb and say NEVER ! LOL!!!
I’d help you out here, but I need you to do me a favor though.

Back
Top Bottom