• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rudy Giuliani Caught On Camera Touching Genitals During ‘Borat’ Prank

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
So Guiliani is a pervert, my goodness
Wonderful!

Rudy Giuliani, New York City’s former mayor and President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, was caught on camera touching his genitals in front of a woman he believed was a journalist, but was actually an actor involved in the sequel to Sacha Baron Cohen’s movie “Borat.”

Wonderful!
Rudy Giuliani, New York City’s former mayor and President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, was caught on camera touching his genitals in front of a woman he believed was a journalist, but was actually an actor involved in the sequel to Sacha Baron Cohen’s movie “Borat.”

Good grief, man ... spreading lies again, eh?

Ben Dreyfuss, editorial director for ueber-liberal rag Mother Jones:

I have now seen the scene with Rudy Giuliani and though it is creepy for other reasons it is being described on twitter in a false way. He does not have his hand down his pants in a sexual way. He is tucking his shirt back in after she untucks it removing his mic.

Also the bat thing is a joke she prompts and he just politely agrees.

The scene is confusingly edited for comedic purposes which makes sense since this is a comedy film and not a 60 Minutes expose. It would be good to keep that in mind in light of the flattening of media where everything can seem like everything else.

There are parts of this scene that are creepy though! In the same scene he pats her on the lower back in a very weird way. You will be able to find stuff you don’t like watching it. But I do not think the description of the “hand in the pants” thing is fair.

More more phony thread? Oh my........

Biden is sinking so fast and this is what we get? 💩

I have now seen the scene with Rudy Giuliani and though it is creepy for other reasons it is being described on twitter in a false way. He does not have his hand down his pants in a sexual way. He is tucking his shirt back in after she untucks it removing his mic.

The scene is confusingly edited for comedic purposes which makes sense since this is a comedy film and not a 60 Minutes expose. It would be good to keep that in mind in light of the flattening of media where everything can seem like everything else.

There are parts of this scene that are creepy though! In the same scene he pats her on the lower back in a very weird way. You will be able to find stuff you don’t like watching it. But I do not think the description of the “hand in the pants” thing is fair.

OH DEAR, you mean it is edited JUST like Okeefe does? FAKE excuse.

Kinda burying the ****ing lede here because HE HAD BEEN TOLD SHE WAS FIFTEEN

Well…that didn't take long for a Democrat smear job to fall apart!

When exactly was he told she's fifteen?

I'm told that's central to the film. Borat is trying to marry off his "15 year old" daughter. Other details I've heard from people who have seen an early screening.

Even if a couple of the major points are off or misleading, there's no scenario in which this is good for Rudy. He was alone in a hotel room with a reporter a third his age "for a drink."

I'm told that's central to the film. Borat is trying to marry off his "15 year old" daughter. Other details I've heard from people who have seen an early screening.
Even if a couple of the major points are off or misleading, there's no scenario in which this is good for Rudy. He was alone in a hotel room with a reporter a third his age "for a drink."

Okay; so Rudy was never told the girl is supposed to be 15.
Glad we got that straightened out. :)

Rudy G just gettin' his freak on, yo.

Wonderful!

Ben Dreyfuss
@bendreyfuss

2h
The scene is confusingly edited for comedic purposes which makes sense since this is a comedy film and not a 60 Minutes expose. It would be good to keep that in mind in light of the flattening of media where everything can seem like everything else. https://twitter.com/bendreyfuss/

So basically if Rudy Giuliani had only been at a pizza place, Q could say that they finally caught a real child sexual predator for once.

From the U.S. Sun, which must be the sister of the UK redtop [bolding mine]:

Likewise, the Editorial Director of Motherjones Ben Dreyfuss said he saw the clip – but Giuliani didn't have his hands down his pants and was merely adjusting his shirt.

"I have now seen the scene with Rudy Giuliani and though it is creepy for other reasons it is being described on twitter in a false way," Dreyfuss said.

"He does not have his hand down his pants in a sexual way. He is tucking his shirt back in after she untucks it removing his mic."

"The scene is confusingly edited for comedic purposes which makes sense since this is a comedy film and not a 60 Minutes expose," he added.

"It would be good to keep that in mind in light of the flattening of media where everything can seem like everything else."

Old men take young girls to hotel rooms all the time and then lay down on the bed to tuck their pants in, sounds reasonable to me. Nothing to see here folks, move along. In other news, the CIA under Trump says that Rudy is too smart to be compromised by Russian operatives and could never be used in a way that hurts the United States, he is far too careful.

Last edited:
Don't have a conniption folks I posted the thread tongue in cheek

Isn't it common for New York Italians to grab their genitals periodically?

I thought it was a thing.

Of course it is.
But not in front of a fifteen year old girl when you're in your seventies.
My God, most of us have GRANDDAUGHTERS that age by the time we're that old.

Don't have a conniption folks I posted the thread tongue in cheek

I thought it was more “hands in pants!”

Rudy is only warming up his Yankees World Series ring!

Of course it is.
But not in front of a fifteen year old girl when you're in your seventies.
My God, most of us have GRANDDAUGHTERS that age by the time we're that old.
1) She wasn't 15, the actress is 24.
2) He was tucking in his shirt after she removed the microphone.

1) She wasn't 15, the actress is 24.
2) He was tucking in his shirt after she removed the microphone.

Oh, so they're playing fast and loose with the facts?
A fitting riposte to Trump and Rudy then, who seem to be upping the ante with no luck.
By the way, did Rudy know she wasn't fifteen?

Sorry, but I think this is a hoot because after four years of nonstop prevarication on a weapons grade level, it's refreshing.

Oh, so they're playing fast and loose with the facts?
[deflection]
By the way, did Rudy know she wasn't fifteen?

Sorry, but I think this is a hoot because after four years of nonstop prevarication on a weapons grade level, it's refreshing.
Yes, Huffpo is playing 'fast and loose with the facts. Not unusual, but they claim to be a legitimate news source.

Again, she represented herself as a reporter, doing a scheduled interview. It's unlikely that her age was a part of the conversation.

Back
Top Bottom