• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rudy Giuliani: Bold faced liar, ignorant or both, yet he and Trump claim "everyone else" is lying

Xelor

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Rudy Giuliani: Bold faced liar, ignorant or both, yet he and Trump claim "everyone else" is lying

A few weeks back I created a "connecting the dots" thread. In that thread's OP, I noted that Donald Trump signed a letter of intent (LOI) regarding the development of Trump Tower Moscow (TTM), and yesterday I created a thread noting that the WH, thus Trump and the key people around and working for/with him, notably Sarah Sanders, just don't give a damn about the truth.

The information I noted about TTM came from Michael Cohen, who stated that he'd lied about the nature and temporal lifespan of the TTM-project negotiations. In an effort to discredit Cohen, Giuliani, this past Sunday, alleged tacitly that Cohen omitted a material contextual element of the matter: "It was a real estate project. There was a letter of intent to go forward, but no one signed it."

Well, that's an unmitigated lie, and here's the Donald-Trump-signed LOI to pursue the TTM project: Trump Acquisition, LLC LOI with I.C. Expert Investment Company. And it's not a basic letter that simply states a willingness to undertake a project; it's chock full of provisional pricing, operational, and fee structure details. Additionally, it contains a confidentiality clause that squelches everyone who'd have been party to the deal, except Donald Trump.

This is not the first time Rudy has dissembled in support of Trump, but what's particularly astounding about this lie Rudy told is that there's no way Trump forgot about the LOI (unless, of course, Trump's suffering from dementia) and/or didn't know that Cohen/Weisselberg also had a copy, and it's unlikely Trump didn't also have a copy of the LOI...So what gives?
  • Is Trump lying to Rudy about the things he bids Rudy to discuss in public?
  • Is Trump telling Rudy the truth about his affairs, whereafter Rudy's lies about them anyway?
    • If so, what possesses Rudy to do that? Does Trump have "dirt" on him or is Rudy just a bold-faced liar in his own right?
Though I don't have the answers, Momma does. She says it's just in his nature. As she put it, "He lied to and cheated on his wife. What makes you think he's got any compunction about lying to you? You're just fooling yourself if you think an adulterer won't lie to you. 'Adulterer' is just a fancy word for 'liar who sleeps around.'" Wisdom of a woman who's been around long enough to know? I think so.

Re: Rudy Giuliani: Bold faced liar, ignorant or both, yet he and Trump claim "everyone else" is lyi

Screen-Shot-2018-12-19-at-7.10.30-AM-800x350.jpg

Letter of intent for Trump Tower Moscow signed by Donald J. Trump that Rudy Giuliani stated was never signed.

Obviously, Giuliani is a very bad liar (and attorney).

Re: Rudy Giuliani: Bold faced liar, ignorant or both, yet he and Trump claim "everyone else" is lyi

Screen-Shot-2018-12-19-at-7.10.30-AM-800x350.jpg

Letter of intent for Trump Tower Moscow signed by Donald J. Trump that Rudy Giuliani stated was never signed.

Obviously, Giuliani is a very bad liar (and attorney).

President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Guiliani appeared on NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday and said that “truth isn’t truth,” pointing to two alternative viewpoints on facts between Trump and James Comey.

President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Guiliani appeared on NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday and said that “truth isn’t truth,” pointing to two alternative viewpoints on facts between Trump and James Comey.

i suspect "existential" and "extant" aren't words extant in Rudy's vocabulary. LOL

If ever dubitable Rudy's status as a flat-out liar, his recent remarks have sundered what ever plausible incredulity one may reasonably once have had.

Rudy Giuliani: I never said there was no collusion' by Trump campaign

Back
Top Bottom